It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am pretty sure it's one of the Warlords Batllecry saga, but don't know which one
Austrobogulator: Yep, that's the one.

Your go!
Zacron: Nice, I really need to play that again...

Anyways, next one. Probably easy...
Warlords Battlecry III.
svmariscal: I am pretty sure it's one of the Warlords Batllecry saga, but don't know which one
Correct. Technically it was the third game, but I was planning on the accepting the main series so... your go!
Zacron: Nice, I really need to play that again...

Anyways, next one. Probably easy...
almabrds: Warlords Battlecry III.
Yes, but I am giving it to svmariscal. :) They did get the series correct.
Post edited April 18, 2015 by Zacron
almabrds: Warlords Battlecry III.
Zacron: Yes, but I am giving it to svmariscal. :) They did get the series correct.
But I found the name of the game, isn't this the objective? I'm sure it is.
If you posted a screenshot of Final Fantasy IX, and I said I was sure it was a Final Fantasy, while svmariscal said Final Fantasy IX, who do you think has the right answer? It's very simple. :)
Go ahead svmariscal, it's not the end of the world.
Post edited April 18, 2015 by almabrds
Zacron: Yes, but I am giving it to svmariscal. :) They did get the series correct.
almabrds: But I found the name of the game, isn't this the objective? I'm sure it is.
If you posted a screenshot of Final Fantasy IX, and I said I was sure it was a Final Fantasy, while svmariscal said Final Fantasy IX, who do you think has the right answer? It's very simple. :)
Aye, I agree to a point, but the interfaces in all of the Battlecry games are quite similar, in contrast to Final Fantasy. If you look back over the literal thousands of posts here, I am not the first, and I am not going to be the last, to accept the series name as a correct answer. That being said, I'll say this much, if svmariscal doesn't post by morning, go ahead and post one yourself.

It's not that big of a deal to me either way, I'm just trying to keep the game going.
almabrds: But I found the name of the game, isn't this the objective? I'm sure it is.
No problem, I just had my turn a few days ago, so please have a go at it ;)
svmariscal: No problem, I just had my turn a few days ago, so please have a go at it ;)
At this point, I think I am going to open it up to anyone who wants a turn. Let's not let this thread die after 716 Pages.
Alright then, this should be easy enough to get it going again (I hope).
Attachments:
Bad Santa: The Video Game?
Exoanthrope: Bad Santa: The Video Game?
Um, no. :)
Leroux: Alright then, this should be easy enough to get it going again (I hope).
Bully?
Leroux: Alright then, this should be easy enough to get it going again (I hope).
Mr.Caine: Bully?
Yup, Scholarship Edition. Your turn.
Here we go.
Attachments:
Mr.Caine: Here we go.
T.E.C. 3001
Mr.Caine: Here we go.
kalirion: T.E.C. 3001
Correct.Your turn.