It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fever_Discordia: Yep - Was struggling to think of anything that hadn't come up already, to tell you the truth!
Your Go!
Iain: I know what you are saying, now to trawl through CPC, Lemon and WoS to find another that hasn't come up recently!

Next one attached
Ace?

*edit* Ah I see it was Ace 2 that was local multiplayer but that was split horizontally and not vertically so it's NOT Ace by the look of it...
Post edited January 23, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
Iain: I know what you are saying, now to trawl through CPC, Lemon and WoS to find another that hasn't come up recently!

Next one attached
Fever_Discordia: Ace?

*edit* Ah I see it was Ace 2 that was local multiplayer but that was split horizontally and not vertically so it's NOT Ace by the look of it...
Ask Tom Cruise, he should know it ;P
See, I was thinking Top Gun but wow, nothing like the NES one that the AVGN keeps banging on about then!

*edit* yeah the NES one was by Konami and the 'various home computers' one was by Ocean and they have separate pages on Mobygames

Computer:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/top-gun

NES:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/nes/top-gun_

Ok assuming that's right - the next one is attached!
(its not Top Gun again)
Attachments:
topgun.jpg (45 Kb)
Post edited January 23, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: Ok assuming that's right - the next one is attached!
(its not Top Gun again)
Oh wow, I think I played a demo of that off a PC Gamer disc ages ago. Zero recollection of what it was called tho.
(its not Top Gun again)
If only because I watch too much AVGN, I know that's Independence Day.
Post edited January 24, 2015 by Exoanthrope
(its not Top Gun again)
Exoanthrope: If only because I watch too much AVGN, I know that's Independence Day.
Yeah, I've actually got the disk somewhere...
Your go!
This should be a good one.
Attachments:
tf2.jpg (109 Kb)
Exoanthrope: This should be a good one.
Little Inferno?
Post edited January 24, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
Exoanthrope: This should be a good one.
Fever_Discordia: Little Inferno?
That's the one. Your turn again!
(Love your avatar, btw)
Fever_Discordia: Little Inferno?
Exoanthrope: That's the one. Your turn again!
(Love your avatar, btw)
Ok see attached
(I saw Kev Smith and Jay Mewes in London last year and I've got my avatar on a T-Shirt - the cropped off writing says 'Doctor Mewes')
Attachments:
Exoanthrope: That's the one. Your turn again!
(Love your avatar, btw)
Fever_Discordia: Ok see attached
(I saw Kev Smith and Jay Mewes in London last year and I've got my avatar on a T-Shirt - the cropped off writing says 'Doctor Mewes')
Looks like Circus Attractions or maybe a scene from the intro to Fiendish Freddies Big Top O' Fun
This may be a stupid thing to mention, but has anyone else noticed that that circus layout is IDENTICAL to the layout of the circus in Carmageddon 2. It almost made me wonder if it was an early early isometric racing game though I doubt it.
Les Manley in: Search for the King?
Wishbone: Les Manley in: Search for the King?
Yep - I'm surprised that one's never come up before, at least unless teh seach function is playing me up again
Your go!
Very well, I have no idea if this will be difficult or not (I don't really have any idea how well known the game in question is), but here goes.
Attachments: