It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exhodos: That would probably be Resonance of Fate, no?
That would be it, yes.
Redonance o fade
Cool!
New one :
Attachments:
ballerine.jpg (141 Kb)
Exhodos: Cool!
New one :
I remember playing this game. I didn't liked it, especially if compared with Battle Arena Toshinden 2 which was released almost 2 years before.
The game in question is Time Warriors (1997).
Cadaver747: I remember playing this game. I didn't liked it, especially if compared with Battle Arena Toshinden 2 which was released almost 2 years before.
The game in question is Time Warriors (1997).
Exactly, well done! Your turn.
Here is the next game. It is among my favorite games from the last century.
Attachments:
guess.jpg (81 Kb)
Post edited January 15, 2020 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: Here is the next game. It is among my favorite games from the last century.
One of the Test Drive games? Probably Test Drive 1 or 2. I think I had the 2nd one and absolutely played that to death. Favorite car was definitely the Countach
Matewis: One of the Test Drive games? Probably Test Drive 1 or 2. I think I had the 2nd one and absolutely played that to death. Favorite car was definitely the Countach
I specifically put that screenshot to mimic Test Drive :)
But you are very close.
Matewis: One of the Test Drive games? Probably Test Drive 1 or 2. I think I had the 2nd one and absolutely played that to death. Favorite car was definitely the Countach
Cadaver747: I specifically put that screenshot to mimic Test Drive :)
But you are very close.
Crafty :) Then surely it's Stunts? Not aware of anything else that looks like Test Drive
Matewis: Crafty :) Then surely it's Stunts? Not aware of anything else that looks like Test Drive
Yes, it's Stunts. Gosh, I've spent so many hours on that game. It's your turn.
Matewis: Crafty :) Then surely it's Stunts? Not aware of anything else that looks like Test Drive
Cadaver747: Yes, it's Stunts. Gosh, I've spent so many hours on that game. It's your turn.
Didn't play it as much as Test Drive because I never had my own copy, but it was pretty cool how you could design your own tracks. Those were the days though :)

Oki here's the next one. Not sure if this will be easy or hard
Attachments:
charging.jpg (163 Kb)
shooting.jpg (144 Kb)
hit.jpg (295 Kb)
kaboom.jpg (164 Kb)
Matewis: Oki here's the next one. Not sure if this will be easy or hard
Actually it's pretty easy to guess: Endless Space 2 (2017).
Post edited January 17, 2020 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: Actually it's pretty easy to guess: Endless Space 2 (2017).
That's correct, your turn
Here is another one, it was one of my top favorite games on ZX Spectrum platform. I absolutely loved it!
Attachments:
pain.png (388 Kb)
I guess I'm the only one ZX Spectrum lover here, oh well... But show must go on.
Attachments: