It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Shot in the dark: Ishar 2?
IXOXI: No, but it was relatively good guess.
Hmm, Ishar 3?
kalirion: Hmm, Ishar 3?
It is not any Ishar.

Another picture is enclosed, maybe it will help.
Attachments:
fat_man.png (44 Kb)
Another hint: Somewhere in CANADA you can find this ...
Attachments:
IXOXI: Another hint: Somewhere in CANADA you can find this ...
Another shot in the dark: Albion?
kalirion: Another shot in the dark: Albion?
That's it, your turn.

I expected, that everybody know this game, so all pictures are from the second half of the game.
kalirion: Another shot in the dark: Albion?
IXOXI: That's it, your turn.

I expected, that everybody know this game, so all pictures are from the second half of the game.
Huh, really? Actually the art style made me think of Albion (which I've never played myself but seen screenshots of) from the getgo, but all the screenshots I've seen showed sci-fi humans with fantasy aliens/critterpeople. I didn't realize there were humans/dwarves whatever in native garb there, which is why I didn't guess Albion right away.

Anyway, next game:
Attachments:
wakanda.jpg (304 Kb)
IXOXI: That's it, your turn.

kalirion: Huh, really? Actually the art style made me think of Albion (which I've never played myself but seen screenshots of) from the getgo, but all the screenshots I've seen showed sci-fi humans with fantasy aliens/critterpeople. I didn't realize there were humans/dwarves whatever in native garb there, which is why I didn't guess Albion right away.

Anyway, next game:
Aurion, yeah?

Also, my initial thought for the last game was Albion...but I didn't remember those characters in it :|
Austrobogulator: Aurion, yeah?
Yup, your turn!
Okay!
Attachments:
journey.png (417 Kb)
Austrobogulator: Okay!
Thumper :D
Austrobogulator: Okay!
entroumi: Thumper :D
Ja. Your go.
kalirion: Huh, really? Actually the art style made me think of Albion (which I've never played myself but seen screenshots of) from the getgo, but all the screenshots I've seen showed sci-fi humans with fantasy aliens/critterpeople. I didn't realize there were humans/dwarves whatever in native garb there, which is why I didn't guess Albion right away.
Austrobogulator: Also, my initial thought for the last game was Albion...but I didn't remember those characters in it :|
Both mans were from city in Umajo dessert. First one is guard who bring food to prisoners in the north and second one is some random citizen who (I believe) cannot interact with player. Robots in last screen were from Toronto spaceship a few minutes before final battle.
IXOXI: Both mans were from city in Umajo dessert. First one is guard who bring food to prisoners in the north and second one is some random citizen who (I believe) cannot interact with player. Robots in last screen were from Toronto spaceship a few minutes before final battle.
And I only recognised it from the last one. I never played through the game, but it's possible to see those in the beginning of the game. And then you die, afaik.
Here's the next one:
Attachments:
never.jpg (51 Kb)
entroumi: Here's the next one:
Road Not Taken? It's the first result when googling that sentence..