It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blasphemous. It's kicking my ass.
Yesterday i started Pajama Sam in No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside, it´s super funny! Today I'm going to give it another push, :D
Valkyria Chronicles 2, a great Turn Base Strategy Game, I finished the first one time ago and now statded the second one, is a really fun game.
Crusader Kings 3. I finally broke down and bought it as I found a good deal on the Royal Edition. I had played it during a free weekend event shortly after it launched, and I loved it then, but with Royal Court, it just feels like my ideal strategy game. I've always had a pipe dream/fantasy of being a king so this lets me live that out even moreso than CK2 (which I did enjoy ~70 hours of before this). Is Royal Court worth the $30 full price tag? I'd say "no", but if you can get the Royal Edition for a decent deal, it makes you REALLY feel like a ruler.
Post edited March 01, 2022 by JakobFel
I play Apex Legends, love it
Vampyr
AC Valhalla
Cyberpunk
Tetris Effects
Sea of Thieves
Avengers
House Flipper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...I said Houseflipper...in 4k! lol
Just playing around a bit with the new Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous DLC.

Avoiding combat for now, but taking advantage of the fact that you can get max level characters and all sorts of unique powerful gear without actually playing the main storyline.
NWN EE
Hearts of Iron III
My last computer died, so it's time to break in the new one by playing stuff I've accumulated that my old PC wasn't quite up to. So I just started Control, which seems okay so far. I'll have to see if I can access my old hard drive and regain the progress I was making on the games I was playing when it flaked out.
Elden Ring, on my xbox. I love Grinding and just exploring everything, not worried at all about fighting bosses or finishing the game, I will play it for years.
I just beat Heat Signiture, I started playing Crypt of the Necrodancer again and I have been playing Pokemon Legends Arecus on switch
Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Great parkour system, bad level design and awful combat missions from time to time. For a Gamepass game it's okay but paying full price for it back in the day must have sucked.
I am Setsuna (Nintendo Switch). Just started yesterday and killed the first boss. I have a habit of grinding a couple extra levels here and there and I'm glad I did. It would have been a hell of a fight, for a tutorial boss.
Post edited March 15, 2022 by Cambrey
Diamond Mind Baseball Old Time seasons, 1940's -1960's, and a chill village builder Foundation. ;--))
I am Setsuna sounds interesting.

Currently going through This War of Mine. Interesting but do have some issues with the controls. Wish there was a fast forward button.

Beat one of the scenarios and need to go through the rest.