It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A fascist from the game "Secret Hitler"
A mer-maid
A dashing young lady with an unruly haircut and a fantastic feathery collar giving everybody the "mind yer own business* look.

GreenDamsel: A fascist from the game "Secret Hitler"
Hey, at least I'm not super mecha deat pope anymore :D

I should make the communist insigna bigger next time I do one of these for my avatar though :p
Post edited February 14, 2016 by Vnlr
Vnlr: I should make the communist insignia bigger next time I do one of these for my avatar though :p
I knew it! A communist super mega death general of all communists!
A talking, walking lettuce.
The "wrong" evolutionary tree; canines.
It reminds me of my favorite kind of threesome
A proper dryad, even if 1/2, mmm, a fine, proper dryad!!! Or wood nymph?
A cat inspecting me. I am a 1/2 dryad, simply because I am a human, that lived with the dryads for too long, so they accept me as one of their own. Also see [url= http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Milva] Milva ;)
Post edited February 15, 2016 by mariabarring
Someone silly enough to get knocked up on an adventure and who'd have an abortion during a battle.
Green-horn and bitter-green green! Don't say such things to that good dryad! Also, abortion is out of the question; elf-born people are beautiful, i want to keep it and raise it, nya!
Post edited February 15, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
The beginning of an internet meme.
2 hammers arranged to look like the logo of Mac OS X
That avatar looks like my little niece!
Hmmm, a soft and furry warm body lying against you during the cold winter nights. Or a tangled mess of teeth and claws if you dare stirr in your sleep ...

I haven't got a girlfriend, but at least I've got a puss ...