It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kyuss: Demon Cleaner.
Hey, snap! How did you find it?

I always listen through a couple of times before my feelings settle down on hearing something new, so I will know myself better later on...
Kaer Morhen
KenFM im Gespraech mit: Ernst Wolff ("Finanz-Tsunami")
Post edited January 28, 2018 by viperfdl
FleurManu x Shrillex: Doompy Poomp. It's worth watching the video even if you don't like the music.
Post edited January 28, 2018 by Cambrey
duffymoon: Hey, snap! How did you find it?
Some of it has been out there since he leaked some sheet music on his twitter months ago.

This version was cobbled together with a sample library... still pretty good.
Tagesdosis 29.1.2018 - Teufelsaustreibung mit dem Beelzebub
Another Holocaust survivor became silent:

Coco Schumann (Swing Legend) at Badenscher Hof - YouTube

Coco Schumann -Shishkebab - YouTube

JAZZ - Coco Schumann in Auschwitz on Vimeo

German only:
Coco Schumann, Jazz-Musiker und Gitarrist - ARD-alpha - YouTube
Post edited January 29, 2018 by gixgox
duffymoon: Hey, snap! How did you find it?
LongitudinalThrust: Some of it has been out there since he leaked some sheet music on his twitter months ago.

Ha ha - I actually meant 'what did you think of it' - my fault for using slack language. My mind must be slipping a bit, I didn't even realise it was THE Jonny Greenwood that was doing the soundtracks until I got an email from WASTE advertising this one being released the other day o.O

Right now I am listening to U2 on a re-run of the grammys from yesterday - not much inspiration musically, but my girls like the whole awards season.
Tarzan Boy by Baltimora: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkmgcvr5Ezc
LongitudinalThrust: Some of it has been out there since he leaked some sheet music on his twitter months ago.

duffymoon: Ha ha - I actually meant 'what did you think of it' - my fault for using slack language. My mind must be slipping a bit, I didn't even realise it was THE Jonny Greenwood that was doing the soundtracks until I got an email from WASTE advertising this one being released the other day o.O

Right now I am listening to U2 on a re-run of the grammys from yesterday - not much inspiration musically, but my girls like the whole awards season.
I thought it was pretty good... and the sample library one was still pretty good. Contemporary classical is something I've been meaning to get into, but never have. That was as good a place to start as any I guess.

I'd definitely take a pass on the grammys (and U2 for that matter) though.

For content:
ISIS - Hym
Post edited January 30, 2018 by LongitudinalThrust
youtube.com/watch?v=Bv9HmZ0GeMs and youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpihgwE18
Edit:
Sorry, wrong thread.
Post edited January 30, 2018 by viperfdl
99 Luftballons by Nena: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nu7LtizQg4
Post edited January 31, 2018 by Downtown_Special
Orphaned Land - Unsung Prophets & Dead Messiahs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hurWzo01FpM