It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get
Nectarine Demoscene Internet radio
Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Watch

More commercial than the previous album, but man what an album. Not one bad song on this.
My name is trinity is still my name.

Lo chiavamano trinita

Continuavano a chiamarlo trinita

Yes.
ashwald: The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get
Good song!

Blown Away by Carrie Underwood
Frank Zappa - Tinseltown Rebellion

Bought the new reissue yesterday. Usually Remasters are actually worse than the old editions, but Zappa himself f*cked up the sound of the old cds. This sounds wonderful and is definitely not a victim of the Loudness War.
Marcel De Van & Italo4Ever-12April
Never understood the point of these threads. Especially since most ppl write only the name of the artist and the song.
So, you listen to DJ Fuckhead - Turn my swag on(Remix). Good for you
mrchainsaw: Never understood the point of these threads. Especially since most ppl write only the name of the artist and the song.
These threads are great, if you're just on the mood to hear something new, that you wouldn't have spontaneously stumbled across, or that you don't want to be entirely random (but selected by people). Sometimes I just open one of this thread's pages, and offer myself a little series of unknown tunes.

If it's just a name, it can be googled. On only serve as a "ooh you too" information for those who are familiar with it.

I like these threads.
A Glass of Champagne - Sailor
Post edited October 02, 2012 by Damuna
mrchainsaw: Never understood the point of these threads. Especially since most ppl write only the name of the artist and the song.
Telika: These threads are great, if you're just on the mood to hear something new, that you wouldn't have spontaneously stumbled across, or that you don't want to be entirely random (but selected by people). Sometimes I just open one of this thread's pages, and offer myself a little series of unknown tunes.
They're also perfect for those who like to discover and listen to new music all the time. I have discovered many gems this way which I probably wouldn't have discovered for a long time, or maybe even at all. A big thanks to all the kind souls who post in these threads, there are people who really appreciate it!

my current obsession
Bononcini - Chi d'amor tra le catene maybe i'm imagining it, but the cellist seems to be slightly teary eyed at ~3:19

also
Gerardo Nunez - Puente de Los Alunados and Terror Bird - Waiting for Nothing
Even The Nights Are Better
Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye (feat Kimbra)

I mistakenly believed this was a song by The Police.
Kevin Smith talking with Kevin Conroy.
Independence War II Soundtrack - Badlands