It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

O Fortuna
Which I basically at some point found on the Internet with the description "The one they always play in movies and shows when Vikings are fighting in slow motion". Appropriate.
OTEP - Ghost Flowers
Mitch Murder - Eye of the Storm
Post edited November 04, 2016 by Strijkbout
Road to Nowhere - Talking Heads.
Anthem - Warning Action!
Kosheen - Independence - Zone 8
JonTron & The Gregory Brothers - Being in Love Is Like Being on Drugs

A silly song that gives me goosebumps.
Amália Rodrigues - Alfama
The Tragically Hip - Great Soul
Misþyrming - Söngvar elds og óreiðu

Black Metal from Iceland. Goooooooood.
[url=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2vqfxx_oρφέας-περίδης-εκλογές_music]Orfeas Peridis - Ekloges ("elections")[/url]
Julia Ruzicka - This Becomes Us
If you're sad feel welcome to join me for a quick Veteran's Day playlist with a Gil Scott-Heron twist. (Warning: May or may not contain divination) :)

<i>Don't Worry</i>

The <span class="bold">Be</span>ach Boys - Surf's Up - Student Demonstration Time (1971)

Martha and the Vandellas - Natural Resources - I Should <span class="bold">Be</span> Proud (1970)

La<span class="bold">be</span>lle - Pressure Cookin' - Something in the Air/The Revolution Will Not <span class="bold">Be</span> Televised (1973)
Cover of Thunderclap Newman - Something in the Air (1969) and Gil Scott-Heron - Pieces of a Man - The Revolution Will Not <span class="bold">Be</span> Televised (1971)

Chicago - Chicago II - It <span class="bold">Be</span>tter End Soon (1st - 4th movement) (1970)

Michael Kamen - <i>Die Hard with a Vengeance</i> Soundtrack - When Johnny <span class="bold">Comes</span> Marching Home (2012 La-La Land release, original 1995)
Cover of Louis Lambert (Patrick Gilmore) - When Johnny <span class="bold">Comes</span> Marching Home (1863)
Adam Faith - When Johnny <span class="bold">Comes</span> Marching Home (1960)
Laurie Johnson - <i>Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb</i> Soundtrack - Final Bomb Run (1964)

Derived from post 6102 "This Becomes Us (Julia Ruzicka) - This Becomes Us - The Picture of Delorean Gray feat. Damien Sayell (The St. Pierre Snake Invasion) (2016)"
Post edited November 12, 2016 by HampsterStyle
Alcest - L'&eacute;veil des muses
Some dreamy progressive house...

Sundriver - Chase The Light