It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dave Alvin - Dark eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGRqsdYJW7Y
Obviously the only possible solution is to listen to the intro to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The fish thread brought it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikdFUcWluyU
Post edited February 19, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
The opening theme from The Bounty, Vangelis.
Rodriguez - Inner City Blues
Marvin Gaye & The Grant Lazlo Orchestra - I Heard It Through The Grapevine

Awesome track is awesome. <3
Good Call!

Stevie Wonder with For Real - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span>: The Music of Marvin Gaye - Stubborn Kind of Fellow (1995)
Cover of Marvin Gaye - That Stubborn Kinda Fellow - Stubborn Kind of Fellow (1962)
More Covers:
The McCoys - Hang On Sloopy - Stubborn Kind of Fellow (1965)
Diana Ross and The Supremes with The Temptations - Together - Stubborn Kind of Fellow (1969)

Bono - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span>: The Music of Marvin Gaye - Save the Children (1995)
Cover of Marvin Gaye - What's Going On - Save the Children (1971)
Diana Ross - Touch Me in the Morning - Brown Baby / Save the Children (1973)

Sounds of Blackness - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span>: The Music of Marvin Gaye - God Is Love / Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology) (1995)
Cover of Marvin Gaye - What's Going On - God Is Love / Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology) (1971)
More Covers:
Robert Palmer - Don't Explain - Mercy Mercy Me / I Want You (1990)
Milira - Milira - Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology) (1990) Here is 12 in. Mix

Marvin Gaye - What's Going On - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1971)
Covers:
James Last - Voodoo-Party - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1971)
Grover Washington, Jr. - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1972)
Sarah Vaughan - A Time In My Life - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1972)
The Chi-Lites - A Lonely Man - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1972)
The Impressions - Times Have Changed - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1972)
Reuben Wilson - Sweet Life - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1972)
Brian Auger's Oblivion Express - Closer To It - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1973)
Sly Dunbar with Robbie Shakespeare - Sly-Go-Ville - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1982)
Working Week - Working Nights - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1985)
Joe Cocker - Cocker - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1986)
Angela Winbush - Angela Winbush - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1994)
Nona Gaye - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span>: The Music of Marvin Gaye - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1995)
The Mayfield Four - Fallout - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)</span> (1998)
Gil Scott-Heron - Reflections - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1981)
Ideal - Original Gangstas Soundtrack - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1996)
Maceo Parker - Funk Overload - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1998)
Carla Cook - It's All About Love - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (1999)
Peter Mulvey - Ten Thousand Mornings - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (2002)
John Mayer with D.J. Logic - As/Is - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (2004)
Marc Broussard - SOS: Save Our Soul - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (2007)
Sevendust - Seasons - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span> (Make Me Wanna Holler) (2003)

Madonna with Massive Attack - <span class="bold">Inner City Blues</span>: The Music of Marvin Gaye - I Want You (1995) (also appears on <i>Something to Remember</i>)
Cover of Marvin Gaye - I Want You - I Want You (1976)
More Covers:
Stanley Turrentine - The Man with the Sad Face - I Want You (1976)
Todd Rundgren - With a Twist... - I Want You (1997)
Phil Perry - Classic Love Songs - I Want You (2007)
Diana Ross - I Love You - I Want You (2007)
To Be Continued Brass Band - Modern Times - I Want You (2009) (no link available)

<i><span class="bold">Cold</span>, <span class="bold">Cold</span> World</i>

Derived from post 4997 "Rodriguez - Cold Fact - Inner City Blues" (1970) (Also Searching for Sugar Man Soundtrack 2012)
Martin Garrix - Animals
Post edited February 20, 2016 by Downtown_Special
<span class="bold">Skyward Sword Theme (Piano &amp; Violin)</span> by Lara de Wit
<span class="bold">Brinstar Theme (Violin)</span> by Lara de Wit
Post edited February 20, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
Nature Boy - Primus
The Tallest Man on Earth - The Wild Hunt
Interesting voice although for some it is also a bit annoying.
Athanasius Kircher - Neapolitan Tarantella - interpreted by L'Arpeggiata
Some books on Kabbalah and some certain jewish apocrypha. I really need to understand how "magicked trees" and "burning bushes" are divine and/or science and even more confusingly, those 2 categories at the same time...

And how can those fairy tales explain and engineer the architecture of cosmos, as Kabbalists believe...
Post edited February 21, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Prurient latest Album - Frozen Niagara Falls
So good!

Warning:Some songs not suited for sensible ears. Literally.
$UICIDEBOY$ - Cherry P.I.E.
Suicide Commando - God Is In The Rain
Front Line Assembly - Ghosts
Chelsea Wolfe - Color of Blood
Sadistik - Mourning Glory
Cyanotic - Monochrome Skies
St. Vincent