It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Misery's the river of the world. Everybody row! Everybody row!

Tom Waits - Misery is the River of the World
Cosa Rosa - "Millionenmal"
Only the best.
chevkoch: Misery's the river of the world. Everybody row! Everybody row!

Tom Waits - Misery is the River of the World
Good call! :)

<span class="bold">Tom Waits</span> - <span class="bold">Blood Money</span> - Calliope (2002)

<span class="bold">Tom Waits</span> - <span class="bold">Blood Money</span> - Starving in the Belly of the Whale

<span class="bold">Tom Waits</span> - <span class="bold">Blood Money</span> - All the <span class="bold">World</span> Is Green

<span class="bold">Tom Waits</span> - <span class="bold">Blood Money</span> - Coney Island Baby

<span class="bold">Tom Waits</span> - <span class="bold">Blood Money</span> - Lullaby

Derived from post 3989 "Tom Waits - Blood Money - Misery Is the River of the World"
Post edited August 04, 2015 by HampsterStyle
Warrant: In The End
Johnny Cash: The Streets of Laredo
Bleak Star: Back On It
Bang Tango: Shotgun Man
One-Eyed Doll: Monster
Wormparade: She Loves Billy
Heavy Mojo: Dirty Water (Live)
Warrior Soul: Downtown
Sham 69: Little Lady
Monica's Last Prayer: Revolutions
Audioslave - Shadow on the Sun.

Actually I thought it was Soundgarden. But if you interpret my avatar then deduce what I'm listening to then you'd know it was Audioslave.
We dedicate this song to the infinite wisdom and skill of the music industry. I have now reached my pretentious artist quote quota for the day.

Dead Kennedys - Pull My Strings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUMT9OIaVvE
Hawk The Slayer Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZwc2hAcLBw&amp;list=PL9ABF47307215002B&amp;index=109
<i>Take This Job and Shove It</i>! :)

<span class="bold">Dead Kennedys</span> - Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables - Funland at the Beach (1980)

<span class="bold">Dead Kennedys</span> - Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables - Let's Lynch the Landlord (1980)

<span class="bold">Dead Kennedys</span> - Bedtime for Democracy - D.M.S.O. (1986)

<span class="bold">Dead Kennedys</span> - In God We Trust, Inc. - Kepone Factory (1981)

<span class="bold">Dead Kennedys</span> - Frankenchrist - Chicken Farm (1985)

"Nazi punks can just fuck right off!" :P

Derived from post 3995 "Dead Kennedys - Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death - Pull My Strings"
Post edited August 05, 2015 by HampsterStyle
<span class="bold">Chris Huelsbeck - The Piano collection.</span>

It's his latest Kickstarter project that just got released (I received the digital album today).
It's an album with (real) Piano renditions of some of his more famous works (Giana Sisters, Katakis, R-Type, Apidya, some Turrican stuff etc.).

I'm only at track 3, but up till now I really like it - if you like solo piano music and games, it might be worth a listen.
Metroland - Triadic Ballet

Received this email from alfa matrix ( their publisher )
Louis Zachert, also known as Metroland's Passenger L (or Brother Louis), passed away in his sleep 2 days ago.
R.I.P. Louis
David Bowie - I'm Afraid of Americans.

You guys are pretty scary.
<span class="bold">David</span> Porter - Victim of the Joke?: An Opera - (<span class="bold">I'm Afraid</span>) The Masquerade Is Over (1971)
Cover of the jazz standard Jimmy Dorsey and His Orchestra - (<span class="bold">I'm Afraid</span>) The Masquerade Is Over (1939) (music Allie Wrubel, lyrics Herb Magidson)
More Covers:
Marvin Gay - The Soulful Moods of Marvin Gaye - (<span class="bold">I'm Afraid</span>) The Masquerade Is Over (1961)
Little Stevie Wonder - Recorded Live: The 12 Year Old Genius - (<span class="bold">I'm Afraid</span>) The Masquerade Is Over (1963) (Live 1962)
Timi Yuro &lrm;&ndash; The Amazing Timi Yuro - (<span class="bold">I'm Afraid</span>) The Masquerade Is Over (1964)
Al Jarreau - 1965 - (<span class="bold">I'm Afraid</span>) The Masquerade Is Over (1965)
Billy Preston - The Most Exciting Organ Ever - (<span class="bold">I'm Afraid</span>) The Masquerade Is Over (1965)
Aretha Franklin - Let Me in Your Life - (<span class="bold">I'm Afraid</span>) The Masquerade Is Over (1974)

<span class="bold">David</span> Porter - Gritty, Groovy &amp; Gettin' It - Can't See You When I Want To (1970)
<span class="bold">David</span> Porter - Can't See You When I Want To (1965)

The Emotions - Sunshine! - Baby, <span class="bold">I'm</span> Through (1978)

Prince Conley - <span class="bold">I'm</span> Going Home (1961)

Sam &amp; Dave - Hold On <span class="bold">I'm</span> Comin' - Hold On, <span class="bold">I'm</span> Comin' (1966)
Covers:
George Benson - Good King Bad - Hold On, <span class="bold">I'm</span> Comin' (1975)
Aretha Franklin - Love All the Hurt Away - Hold On, <span class="bold">I'm</span> Comin' (1981)
The Neville Brothers - <i>Money Train</i> Soundtrack - Hold On, <span class="bold">I'm</span> Comin' (1995)
Tina Turner - Twenty Four Seven - Hold On, <span class="bold">I'm</span> Comin' (2000) (Live 1999)

"<i><span class="bold">I'm</span> Gonna Cry a River</i>"

Derived from post 4000 "David Bowie - Earthling - I'm Afraid of Americans"
Post edited August 07, 2015 by HampsterStyle
I Wanna Be Your Dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cizKWQ-ArU
Darude-Sandstorm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY