It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vqgSfmykQI
The Bar-Kays - A Hard Day's <span class="bold">Night</span>
Cover of The Beatles - A Hard Day's <span class="bold">Night</span> - A Hard Day's <span class="bold">Night</span>

Three Dog <span class="bold">Night</span> - Three Dog <span class="bold">Night</span> - One
Cover of Harry Nilsson - Aerial Ballet - One

Roger Chapman - Let's Spend the <span class="bold">Night</span> Together
Cover of The Rolling Stones - Between the Buttons - Let's Spend the <span class="bold">Night</span> Together

The Stranglers - All Twelve Inches - All Day and All of the <span class="bold">Night</span>
Cover of The Kinks - All Day and All of the <span class="bold">Night</span>

Helen Schneider - Schneider with the Kick - Shadows of the <span class="bold">Night</span>
Cover of Pat Benatar - Get Nervous - Shadows of the <span class="bold">Night</span>

Derived from post 3509 Nightwish - Wishmaster - The Kinslayer
I'm partially embarrassed, because by mentioning this I'm revealing my age a bit, but lately it's been these three (I keep playing them over and over again for the lyrics and/or the percussion):

The Jacksons - Can You Feel It

Frankie Beverly & the Maze - Back in Stride

Pat Benetar - Diamond Field
TodaysLoneWolf: I'm partially embarrassed, because by mentioning this I'm revealing my age a bit, but lately it's been these three (I keep playing them over and over again for the lyrics and/or the percussion):

The Jacksons - Can You Feel It

Frankie Beverly & the Maze - Back in Stride

Pat Benetar - Diamond Field
Nothing to be embarrassed by there, especially not by Pat Benetar!

Again I have Windows Media Player on shuffle mode, so these are my next five tunes.

Concrete Blonde: Darkening of The Light
Course of Empire: Automatic Writing #17
Clare Fader: Sister of Mine
Emilie Autumn: 306
Emilie Autumn: Marry me
David Hasselhoff - True Survivor
I live among the creatures of the night...

Laura Branigan - Self Control
chevkoch: I live among the creatures of the night...

I like that one too - I'm a huge fan of '80s music (even stuff that no one remembers, like Joe Jackson, Wang Chung, Howard Jones, Information Society, Stan Ridgway (with or without Wall of Voodoo), etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lug3rdJhxs

Check out this cover. :)
Raf - <span class="bold">Self Control</span> - <span class="bold">Self Control</span>

-----------------

Jeanne and the Darlings - It's Unbelievable (How You <span class="bold">Control</span> My Soul)

Poe - Haunted - <span class="bold">Control</span>

Garbage - Not Your Kind of People - <span class="bold">Control</span>

The Indecent - <span class="bold">Control</span> - Hear Them Fear Them

The Indecent - <span class="bold">Control</span> - Here Comes Another

Derived from post 3514 Laura Branigan - Self Control - Self Control
Queen - Prophet's Song
Pearl Jam - Rearviewmirror

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6lCVgE6xnM

TodaysLoneWolf: I like that one too - I'm a huge fan of '80s music (even stuff that no one remembers, like Joe Jackson, Wang Chung, Howard Jones, Information Society, Stan Ridgway (with or without Wall of Voodoo), etc.
Need a time machine ;)

All this time and I just now learned that the original is by RAF, cheers!
Post edited April 29, 2015 by chevkoch
Die &Auml;rzte "Hurra"
Olafur Arnalds: ...And They Have Escaped The Weight Of Darkness (entire album). Great album, he's a bit prone to using one particular melody and chord progression to death but well...so am I.
Overdrive