It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon OST
It's high time that Blood Dragon becomes DRM-free. I want to play it already - without UPlay...

17000 Teile fuer 680€: Der Saalbau bringt Burg Blaustein auf ein neues Level - BlueBrixx® 104953
viperfdl: It's high time that Blood Dragon becomes DRM-free. I want to play it already - without UPlay...
Played part of it years ago, on PS3 I think. There's a lot of love that went into the game, and the soundtrack is phenomenal. What kept me from finishing it was mostly the modern approach of one-button/animation sequence assassination gameplay. I prefer the traditional FPS all-manual skill-based style of classic titles like Doom, Quake, Painkiller, Sin etc. Thinking I perhaps should give it another go though.
R-Type

Also R-Type, actually (john williams style)
Post edited November 14, 2022 by Telika
Victor Wooten - The Lesson
Depeche Mode - See You
In years to come, they may discover what the air we breathe and the life we lead are all about. But it won't be soon enough, soon enough for me.
Vinry_.:
Yeah, the less popular but good recommendations are the best. Nice album art too. I tried to find nao on Bandcamp (they don't seem to be there) but I found a nice album by a (former it seems) Polish band of the same name. I can't find lyrics for that one or your links but they sound nice.

frost0: Victor Wooten - The Lesson
That one is really nice too!

Telika:
I had to look that one up. I hope you are feeling ok :).
Post edited November 15, 2022 by joveian
SHADOWING - You Belong To The Night

Edit:
KMXVII - down the night
Post edited November 15, 2022 by viperfdl
Paul McCartney & Wings - Band On The Run
Daniel Hugh - Into the Darkness
Perhopes - Origo
KMXVII - Entrance to nowhere
Macroblank - 至​福​を​通​じ​た​平​和
Laurie Anderson - O Superman
Post edited November 17, 2022 by matterbandit