It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kitty Kallen - It's Been a Long, Long Time
Epic nordic music - Faraway by Antti Martikainen
Chip-tunes.
EARLY BIRD Piranha Becken TV
Montag live in Aspromonte - Aspro
Audiomachine - Final Hope

Will McTavish - Final Hope
"All I do is dick around, the sun goes up, the moon goes down
The leaves are green, the leaves are brown
And all I do is dick around..."

Sparks - Dick Around
Post edited November 13, 2019 by matterbandit
Audiomachine - Remember Not to Forget + Brilliantine
Post edited November 13, 2019 by le_chevalier
Lindsey Stirling - Shatter Me (feat. Lzzy Hale)

Stirling's work with featured artists are a bit of a mixed bag in my opinion, but this one I really like. The hard and loud singing suits this piece too, even though it's something that usually rubs the wrong way.

On a side note, I invested in quality headphones - a pair of hardly ever used second-hand Yamahas that I got for just a quarter of their 400-euro RRP and that are now semi-permanently attached to my desktop PC. I'm not such an audiophile that I could ever have justified buying these things new, and I still have a pile of inexpensive earphones and a lowish-mid-priced Bluetooth headset for sports, travels and the like, but these things really make a difference when I have a moment to focus on music properly.
Post edited November 14, 2019 by AlKim
Riverside - Wasteland
Peter Roe - True Love
Nina Hagen - Born in Xixax
The Pillows - Ride On Shooting Star - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4_Qzx-E2LQ
Post edited November 15, 2019 by DreamedArtist
Steel Panther - Fat Girl

Steel Panther makes the best love songs. Almost brings a tear to my eye.
Post edited November 15, 2019 by user deleted