It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off amazing rides free of tunnel-vision: Railroad Tycoon 3, The Last Express, On Rusty Trails, 80 Days, and more!

Spaceships can take you far far away. Race cars are guaranteed to get your blood pumping. Boats are notorious for running into all sorts of uncharted trouble. But <span class="bold">Train Rides</span>, they've got class, they've got character! They're your definite go-to means of transportation, if you're looking for some scenic views, neat murder scenes, and dependable schedules. Besides, tickets now cost up to 75% less!

There is a certain cinematic quality to locomotive murder-mysteries and The Last Express captures it perfectly. Thanks to its real-time gameplay, top-notch voice-acting, and stunning visuals, this adventure never runs out of dramatic steam.

Riding them is one thing but try managing the darn things and becoming a Railroad Tycoon. It's a job that requires entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, and an undying passion for the great outdoors.

Are 80 Days enough for Phileas Fogg to go around the world and win this outrageous bet? Well not without Passepartout's tireless assistance, wise counseling, and resourcefulness. Hold onto your hats, globetrotters, the journey is afoot!

Choo-chooo! Grab your tickets and come aboard for some invigorating <span class="bold">Train Rides</span>! You can pick any of our fine locomotives, as long as you're not a train bandit in disguise: On Rusty Trails, Convoy, Sid Meier's Railroads!, and more!
The promo will last until September 9, 9:59 AM UTC.
Trains are cool, but damn are they expensive.

Either way, I just got a superexpress train chopsticks so I'm good on that front for a while.
tinyE: This reminds me of my favorite book when I was a little boy. :D
Reminds me of Blaine being a pain.

But that would be "train riddles" promo, I suppose.
deleted
tinyE: This reminds me of my favorite book when I was a little boy. :D
I like trains
Ah, 80 days. Now thats a fun adventure game if you have 2-3 hours to spare and love reading.

Convoy is somewhat tempting but atm trying to resist buying games(bought too many soundtracks lately)

Edit: Oh shucks... gifted Underrail to a friend.. damn why people celebrate bdays???
Post edited September 05, 2016 by kokosabre
I totally forgot about the existence of Railroad Tycoon 3 and the 2006 Railroads. Seeing the screenshots, I understand why mind skipped them.......

BTW, it's a pity Train Fever hasn't been included.
https://www.gog.com/game/train_fever
Schnuff: Nothing for me (again) this week.
For a few seconds I was unsure about Underrail...but than No.
It's an excellent game - I highly recommend it!
OliD: No Train Fever?
Also no Chris Sawyer's Locomotion .
skeletonbow: Nice to see the two Longest Journey games slowly making their way closer and closer toward that $1-3 whimsical purchase price, keep the promo train rolling! :)
Are you sure about that? To me it seems like the sale prices are increasing (lower percentage off) across the board on GOG.
Post edited September 05, 2016 by MightyPinecone
Got The Last Express last time it was discounted here.

Speaking of trains, why isn't Syberia on this list? It's the most memorable train in a game. (Syberia 3 coming soon, folks!)
Telika: Gaaah was hoping for Final Station, Fear Equation and Bounty Train (yes had forgotten it was still in early access).

Also, surprised to see Longest Journey (there's a train in Longest Journey? haven't played Longest Journey. should play Longest Journey) and not Syberia. Best train, in Syberia.

Cool promo theme. As with all promo themes, I wish it was more exhaustive. If just for the "quote games that feature a ___" aspect.
About Syberia, yeah, I'm totally with you there!
Vythonaut: Sweet promo but how on earth can Syberia is missing from a promo like this?
Thank you. It's nice to know others also wonder how Syberia could be missing from a list of games with a train theme.
Post edited September 05, 2016 by Incognita97
Speaking of trains, why is <span class="bold">The Train</span> still not on GoG?
How is that Convoy game? What game engine does it use?
they have put a nice selection on the rails :)
Vythonaut: Sweet promo but how on earth can Syberia is missing from a promo like this?
Incognita97: Thank you. It's nice to know others also wonder how Syberia could be missing from a list of games with a train theme.
Probably because Syberia 1 & 2 were just featured in the Stardock + Anuman + Blue Moon Red Owl weekend promo. Still a few hours left to grab them if you missed them.
Schnuff: Underrail
drealmer7: It's an excellent game - I highly recommend it!
Perhaps. But I only play around 1 hour/day and reading that you must take notes because there is no map and only a
rudimentary quest log and much backtracking through already cleared areas (first part is what? Delivery boy?
And (for a fan of Fallout 1 + 2 very important) the lack of black humor.
It looks interesting but with all of the above I guess its not something I'll play in the next future.