It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A cool-as-ice collection of THQ Nordic winners, up to 80% off!

Cold winters aren't the most welcome of seasons for a lot of people. But THQ Nordic's frosty collection of games never fails to warm our hearts. Our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 9</span> is chock-full of them, featuring discounts that go up to -80%!

Recently Warmastered for another round of epic action/platforming and over-the-top mayhem, Darksiders tells the story of the gruffest Horseman of the Apocalypse as he sets out to clear his name. If he has to rough up some oversized bosses, solve wicked environmental puzzles, and slaughter hordes of demonic creatures to get the job done, well then so be it.

As another glorious return of a timeless kill-fest, Titan Quest Anniversary Edition still stands tall among its peers. Putting mythical creatures to the sword (or fireball) never stops being fun, whether you're clearing out a monster infestation in Greece, Egypt, or Asia.

As always, there's more – including The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, This is the Police, Aquanox, Desperados, The Dwarves, and many more!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 9</span> will last until March 27, 5PM UTC.
Some nice games in there. Reminds me that I wanted to replay Desperados.
Already have pretty much everything I want from this one, so nothing for me this week.
Still waiting for some nice Connect titles though.
Post edited March 20, 2017 by Smannesman
How are the Full Spectrum Warrior-games? I've been playing a lot of ArmA lately, and I think I should stock up on more tactical military-games Also, how's Chaser? I have a affinity for average old school shooters..
Nice selection, but up to 80% - the only game, that got so high discount is Titan Quest.
Random_Coffee: How are the Full Spectrum Warrior-games? I've been playing a lot of ArmA lately, and I think I should stock up on more tactical military-games
Can't say anything about its quality, but if you want to go multiplayer with it, buying it from GOG is not the best choice.
Random_Coffee: Also, how's Chaser? I have a affinity for average old school shooters..
If you play it only for a while, it's OK. If you decide to stick with it, it overstays its welcome with long, repetitive levels (oh, those underwater levels) and dodgy collision detection which might result in you getting stuck. Also, quicksave/loading will become a routine with the game after a while.
Post edited March 20, 2017 by Grargar
OraEtLabora: Nice selection, but up to 80% - the only game, that got so high discount is Titan Quest.
1. It's the most wished-for game in the sale, by far, and
2. 75% off almost everything else ain't too shabby either.
Random_Coffee: How are the Full Spectrum Warrior-games? I've been playing a lot of ArmA lately, and I think I should stock up on more tactical military-games
Grargar: Can't say anything about its quality, but if you want to go multiplayer with it, buying it from GOG is not the best choice.
Random_Coffee: Also, how's Chaser? I have a affinity for average old school shooters..
Grargar: If you play it only for a while, it's OK. If you decide to stick with it, it overstays its welcome with long, repetitive levels (oh, those underwater levels) and dodgy collision detection which might result in you getting stuck. Also, quicksave/loading will become a routine with the game after a while.
I got stuck on the underwater level. So lost. :l
omega64: I got stuck on the underwater level. So lost. :l
I beat them, alright, but I got a headache afterwards. :/
Doesn't help that the game has no FOV setting.
Starmaker: 2. 75% off almost everything else ain't too shabby either.
I agree, but some games, like Battle World Kronos, were 80% off in the past.
Grargar: Can't say anything about its quality, but if you want to go multiplayer with it, buying it from GOG is not the best choice.
What's wrong with the multiplayer in the GOG-version?
Grargar: If you play it only for a while, it's OK. If you decide to stick with it, it overstays its welcome with long, repetitive levels (oh, those underwater levels) and dodgy collision detection which might result in you getting stuck. Also, quicksave/loading will become a routine with the game after a while.
I see. Doesn't sound too good. I'll look up some videos on YouTube and see how it is.
Random_Coffee: What's wrong with the multiplayer in the GOG-version?
Hmmm, maybe nothing, after all. I was under the impression that both games featured online multiplayer on Steam and only LAN on GOG, but now that I'm looking at it again, it seems that the game is LAN-only on both stores (though, I remember skeletonbow mentioning the game having Steamworks multiplayer).
Obligatory "is Darksiders 2 fixed yet?"
Otherwise it seems like a nice selection of games.
Random_Coffee: I see. Doesn't sound too good. I'll look up some videos on YouTube and see how it is.
Some mixed video from the gameplay is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz39iyP-Odw
NinjaShadow24: Obligatory "is Darksiders 2 fixed yet?"
Otherwise it seems like a nice selection of games.
They fixed the broken controller prompts in a recent patch, and it fortunately no longer has any game breaking bugs or crashes to desktop like it did at the time of release.

Having said that, it's far from being as well optimized as Warmastered Edition.