It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stylish burglaries, heavy-metal fighting, psychedelic mysteries.

Summer is not here yet, but the <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 14</span> sure is! Before you start packing the stuff you most want to leave buried in the dunes, there's still enough time to discover refreshing games that will make you miss your PC even more when you two get separated.

She may be plenty photogenic but she prefers to keep away from cameras. See, The Marvellous Miss Take is the kind of girl who knows how to take what she wants, even if it's hanging on the wall of a high-security gallery packed with dutiful guards and unexpected obstacles.

How can six butt-ugly lords of darkness hope to stop a heavy-metal swordsman Back from Hell from kicking the slime out of them? Well, they could try turning down the music, but that would probably just anger Bathoryn even more and his sword is already glowing...

As always, there's more – including 88 Heroes, The Escapists, Lumo, Deadly Premonition, and plenty of others!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 14</span> will last until May 08, 4:00 PM UTC.
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut is on sale again ???
Welp, nothing here for me.
One of the least interesting Weekly Sales this year... :( I hope you guys will find something for you.

For me, all hope is now with Tuesday's release and related sale. After amazing D&D Sale and great Horror week I'm guessing some point&click adventures or sth. Would be nice.
I realize my lack of taste is quite prevalent here, but The Escapists is a GREAT GREAT GREAT game. A lot of work, and A LOT OF PATIENCE, but fantastic.

I paid full price and it was worth every penny of that.
Post edited May 01, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: I realize my lack of taste is quite prevalent here, but The Escapists is a GREAT GREAT GREAT game.
If there wouldn't be more than half a dozen of them, maybe...
There's only 1 old game in this sale - that's not enough. :D
ciemnogrodzianin: One of the least interesting Weekly Sales this year... :( I hope you guys will find something for you.

For me, all hope is now with Tuesday's release and related sale. After amazing D&D Sale and great Horror week I'm guessing some point&click adventures or sth. Would be nice.
I can only assume, that on May the 4th(may the force) there will be a Disney sale. I for one, am looking forward to that.
MadalinStroe: I can only assume, that on May the 4th(may the force) there will be a Disney sale. I for one, am looking forward to that.
Yay . Another upcoming boring Star Wars sale .

@Gog
Well how about fixing more old games from the catalog to work under Win 10 x64 instead of these weekly sales ?
Post edited May 01, 2017 by Painted_Doll
high rated
Painted_Doll: @Gog
Well how about fixing more old games from the catalog to work under Win 10 x64 instead of these weekly sales ?
"Instead of"? You really think the staff in charge of running the sales are the same people who tinker with the games to get them running?
"This is Janusz. He is the Biz Dev department, the QA department, half of the Support department, and a part-time GOG Galaxy developer; he's also the CFO, the HR person, and the janitor. He also has 27 different GOG Staff user accounts." =P
That's not a LucasArts sale...
HunchBluntley: "Instead of"? You really think the staff in charge of running the sales are the same people who tinker with the games to get them running?
"This is Janusz. He is the Biz Dev department, the QA department, half of the Support department, and a part-time GOG Galaxy developer; he's also the CFO, the HR person, and the janitor. He also has 27 different GOG Staff user accounts." =P
I constantly get the impression that GOG is severely understaffed so it wouldn't surprise me in the least. :/
Post edited May 01, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
gibbeynator: That's not a LucasArts sale...
This is not the sale we are looking for.
Peculiar how Dreamback Soviet edition is currently 4,50$ on chrono.gg.

Seems like an ass move from the devs.
Painted_Doll: Yay . Another upcoming boring Star Wars sale.
Maybe.

But there is a little chance, that some other Star Wars games comes to GOG library:
Episode I: Phantom Menace,
Episode I Racer, the Force Unleashed series,
Star Wars Chess,
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Republic Heroes,
the good old first Star Wars: Battlefront,
Star Wars: Yoda Stories

There's always Hope.