It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're gonna need a bigger cart!

Ok, Monday's was a pretty impressive lineup so it's not surprising it would only get better from there. So let's check out today's rad additions, shall we?

No collection is complete without the snow-covered tactics and epic drama of The Banner Saga or the dusty post-apocalyptic encounters of Skyshine's Bedlam. Just beware the angry metallic men.

If you're looking for more cheerfulness and more subversive humor in your fantasy, try to claim the King's Bounty over magical worlds, fierce northern lands, and twisted fairytale realms. Keep an eye out for feisty princesses and giant spiders, though.

But that's not all! There's also Perimeter, the goofy Pilot Brothers, hungry Star Wolves, and the peculiar Guild of Dungeoneering in today's additions to the <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span>. Don't forget – there are just a few days left to grab what you want!

Oh hey, there's still time to pick up the deals that debuted on Monday!

You've got to respect the classics – like the famous Tex Murphy adventures: stories of a cynical gumshoe, femmes fatale in peril, and particularly bad habits. But also of dramatic battles of wits, a post-World War III New San Francisco, tons of humor, and delightfully cheesy FMV cutscenes in Tex Murphy: Mean Streets + Martian Memorandum, Overseer, The Pandora Directive, and Under a Killing Moon.

From ancient demon-warriors to insane android killing machines, the Guilty Gear series has you covered – and whatever type of fighter suits you best, you'll find it somewhere between the traditional gameplay of X2 #Reload and the weirdness of Isuka.

There's more in the <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> – including Realms of the Haunting, Incoming, Soulbringer, and the abnormal Normality – up to 90% off. Plus, stay tuned for new games and deals this Friday!

The Weekly Sale will last until January 16, 5:00 PM GMT.
ValamirCleaver: I was expecting a response like like this or this.
If I'd known there was a garbage truck Transformer I might have.
Although I do actually have the Constructicon.
mecharma: Cause...you have a truck?
Smannesman: Only this one.
I remember him, it's AWESOME!
Smannesman: Although I do actually have the Constructicon.
So did I 30-something years ago.
Tyrrhia: Welp, if sale additions now get a story and an image of their own, I really don’t see the reason behind the move. Weekly Staff Picks now last for a whole week (longer than before) and Weekend Deals last for a few days (don’t know if it’s more than before)—with the inconvenience of confusion added. :(
Unfortunately it's less than before. The weekend part has been shortened by one day, it used to run until Tuesday.
HOLD ON!

I was under the impression all the UFO games were TBS which made them impossible for me, but those game cards say RTS.

Which is it?
Quick question if i may,
does anyone know where i can find a copy of the World Rally Fever manual?
assuming one existed in the first place ofc.
Nope,there is none on replacementdocs.
tinyE: HOLD ON!

I was under the impression all the UFO games were TBS which made them impossible for me, but those game cards say RTS.

Which is it?
Real time with pause. You can set up enough parameters where it almost plays TBS. I played one of them and couldn't quite get into it - it was fun but never grabbed me. I always wanted to go back but haven't yet. I found the real time combat a bit... cumbersome? Like my guys felt like they were either doing whatever they wanted, or firing one shot and then just standing there. Eventually I became a bit better at ordering them about but it never clicked with me.

A TON of options for how you play though, and for all my knocks on the combat it does have a lot of choices and tools to make it work as well.

And GoG... too... many... games *twitch.* Weeks like this always test my willpower. I like to keep my "inflow" of games at least sort of in line with playtime and I could easily go a bit too crazy this week.

Which is it?
half and half -
Real time while playing and when in battle it turns into a semi turn based.
Semi turn based is in a manner quite like the one used in baldur's gate.

Which is it?
Agrilla: half and half -
Real time while playing and when in battle it turns into a semi turn based.
Semi turn based is in a manner quite like the one used in baldur's gate.
Does it use movement points?
tinyE: Does it use movement points?
No. Your units have a movement speed, which is how far they can travel in a second. So moving from point A to point B may take different amounts of time for different units.
Thanks everyone,

I joined Steam a week ago and I can assure you that if I has asked this question over there I would have gotten twenty people telling me, "Piss off and go read a FAQ moron!"
Tyrrhia: Welp, if sale additions now get a story and an image of their own, I really don’t see the reason behind the move. Weekly Staff Picks now last for a whole week (longer than before) and Weekend Deals last for a few days (don’t know if it’s more than before)—with the inconvenience of confusion added. :(
eiii: Unfortunately it's less than before. The weekend part has been shortened by one day, it used to run until Tuesday.
I thought so, but I wasn’t sure (and I didn’t want to go check :P ). So, that means that games added on the Fridays are disadvantaged compared to before.
Tyrrhia: I really don’t see the reason behind the move.
Let's see how it goes but I'm skeptikal. The reason I guess might be more visibility for each title in promo for the causal user. Giving the impression the the sales offer is bigger listing more titles on the same page. Or putting the sales together in the homepage and give more space to the new releases. Who knows. I think it's confusing. Also the discussion about the new releases is burdened with older posts. Hopefully there will not be lots of "link's not working" situations every friday from now on.
high rated
tinyE: "Piss off and go read a FAQ moron!"
See? Only a week and at least twenty people have gotten to know you ;)

Which is it?
They are RTS with pause. There are no turns at all. Every unit has it's own speed, aim, hit points, and a lot more values. Damage depends on weapon used, there's a lot of variety, distance and hand to hand kinds, armors and all sorts of weird stuff too, explosives, mine, missile launchers, "light sabers", and so on :D. Units also have some sort of attributes, as in RPGs, which you can improve through experience.

Very good games indeed.