It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're gonna need a bigger cart!

Ok, Monday's was a pretty impressive lineup so it's not surprising it would only get better from there. So let's check out today's rad additions, shall we?

No collection is complete without the snow-covered tactics and epic drama of The Banner Saga or the dusty post-apocalyptic encounters of Skyshine's Bedlam. Just beware the angry metallic men.

If you're looking for more cheerfulness and more subversive humor in your fantasy, try to claim the King's Bounty over magical worlds, fierce northern lands, and twisted fairytale realms. Keep an eye out for feisty princesses and giant spiders, though.

But that's not all! There's also Perimeter, the goofy Pilot Brothers, hungry Star Wolves, and the peculiar Guild of Dungeoneering in today's additions to the <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span>. Don't forget – there are just a few days left to grab what you want!

Oh hey, there's still time to pick up the deals that debuted on Monday!

You've got to respect the classics – like the famous Tex Murphy adventures: stories of a cynical gumshoe, femmes fatale in peril, and particularly bad habits. But also of dramatic battles of wits, a post-World War III New San Francisco, tons of humor, and delightfully cheesy FMV cutscenes in Tex Murphy: Mean Streets + Martian Memorandum, Overseer, The Pandora Directive, and Under a Killing Moon.

From ancient demon-warriors to insane android killing machines, the Guilty Gear series has you covered – and whatever type of fighter suits you best, you'll find it somewhere between the traditional gameplay of X2 #Reload and the weirdness of Isuka.

There's more in the <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> – including Realms of the Haunting, Incoming, Soulbringer, and the abnormal Normality – up to 90% off. Plus, stay tuned for new games and deals this Friday!

The Weekly Sale will last until January 16, 5:00 PM GMT.
Nice discounts on quite a few games but i already bought all the good games in previous promos. :D
I wish they had put Civilization IV in this sale. Now I have to wait longer until I can buy a DRM free version of it. :-(
So wait, there are no Weekly Staff Picks and Weekend Sales?
When I click on this weekly sale, I come back to the main GOG page. Am I the only one?
Exhodos: When I click on this weekly sale, I come back to the main GOG page. Am I the only one?
Nope, happens for me as well.
Exhodos: When I click on this weekly sale, I come back to the main GOG page. Am I the only one?
Me too.
Mmh, strangely enough, now it works... Fortunately Jinxtah and JLH were here, because I could question my sanity...
I have no problems with the sale page.
Happened to me as well, but just clicked again, and the problem is fixed. :)
Mhm. I can't access either my library or the sales page on Firefox - it loads up to the point that the actual divs that display the games on sale / in my library are meant to display and then just displays an endless circle of loading content bit. Works in Microsoft Edge, but I don't really want to use that one as a browser :).
Everything works fine on Firefox here.
Is the Worms World Party remaster worth it? I heard some bad things about it on release. Did they fix it? And does the online multiplayer work?
The page works fine for me.
Spy_Gentleman: So wait, there are no Weekly Staff Picks and Weekend Sales?
Since the beginning of the new year. Didn't you read the posts? :P

Thanks GOG, some very nice discounts/games in this sale.