It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Woah, watch where you click!

There's a lot of adventuring to be had in this Weekly Sale inside some wildly imaginative worlds crafted by the talented folks at Daedalic Entertainment and Double Fine.

Truly, it's not everyday that we get to hang out in junkyard worlds alongside obliviously goofy rascals, turn an insane asylum upside down, go trick-or-treating with super-powered costumes, traverse the Land of the Dead in search of our soulmate, lead a band of badass bikers, or follow a rabbit magician into his fantastic world.

Then again, if you're not a big fan of this whole point & click deal, why not take a swing at strategy with Valhalla Hills, get lost in space during your Long Journey Home, ride through the Old West on a Bounty Train, or punch the bad thoughts out of people's brains as an aspiring Psychonaut?

The Weekly Sale will last until November 20, 11 PM UTC.
high rated
RWarehall: I'd link my spreadsheet but since GoG won't stop the downrepping bot, I can no longer do so....lost 1000 rep from it in less than a year.
BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL:

Linkie:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fW_hBX_4Ldej4YDIpaSu1357CH3-o0rLUwnXWKLm_bE/edit#gid=1665234525

:)

edit:

Other tracking websites:

https://gogdb.yepoleb.me/

http://www.an-ovel.com/pages/magog.php
Post edited November 13, 2017 by drmike
RWarehall: First time Caravan is 75% off (previously 35%).
Also first time the Long Journey Home Soundtrack has been discounted (if anyone actually cares).

Most of the rest match their best discounts.

I'd link my spreadsheet but since GoG won't stop the downrepping bot, I can no longer do so....lost 1000 rep from it in less than a year.
From reviews Caravan dont worth it even 75% off.
gixgox: OK GOG,
give me Costume Quest 2 and I'll click the Instabuy Button.
+1

I really miss this game here, and would buy it immediately. A release of The Cave would be nice, too.
deleted
Ah, Daedalic, the cheap excuses about the still missing German versions on GOG...
RWarehall: I'd link my spreadsheet but since GoG won't stop the downrepping bot, I can no longer do so....lost 1000 rep from it in less than a year.
You can put URL in a quote.
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! is on my wishlist, and I might go for it & soundtrack.

But I notice on Steam that "Update 1.1.1" was released Oct 20. Don't see it noted on the GOG forum for the game. Does anyone know how updated the GOG version is?

The game has "unlocks and achievements". Are they only on the Steam version? (Couple of forum threads here infer that, but no definitive mention). I don't mind much about achievements, but missing the unlocks often means missing built-in content.
Martek: Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! is on my wishlist, and I might go for it & soundtrack.

But I notice on Steam that "Update 1.1.1" was released Oct 20. Don't see it noted on the GOG forum for the game. Does anyone know how updated the GOG version is?

The game has "unlocks and achievements". Are they only on the Steam version? (Couple of forum threads here infer that, but no definitive mention). I don't mind much about achievements, but missing the unlocks often means missing built-in content.
The last version here is still 1.1.0 . It's the version from April of this year, but 4 months later it seems it was still not updated on GOG so i assume we will have to wait for the last one.

Also, no achievements. I bought the game a couple of weeks ago, so i have not played too much but yes, it seems there are 'missing' skins that are lost because are tied to some achievements, so the GOG version is lacking vs Steam version :(

Edit: i forgot, about Double Fine: are we also going to have Spacebase DF-9 here on GOG? It's still on sale at Steam, so... :P
Post edited November 14, 2017 by Kakarot96
Martek: Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! is on my wishlist, and I might go for it & soundtrack.

Kakarot96: The last version here is still 1.1.0 . It's the version from April of this year, but 4 months later it seems it was still not updated on GOG so i assume we will have to wait for the last one.

Also, no achievements. I bought the game a couple of weeks ago, so i have not played too much but yes, it seems there are 'missing' skins that are lost because are tied to some achievements, so the GOG version is lacking vs Steam version :(

Edit: i forgot, about Double Fine: are we also going to have Spacebase DF-9 here on GOG? It's still on sale at Steam, so... :P
Thanks, I appreciate the reply and information.

The price point is currently where I might go for it, fully cognizant of the limitations. Will think about it...

Cheers
Help me understand the pricing for Valhalla Hills. The Two-Horned Helmet Edition is 40% off but if I buy the base game and the Two-Horned Helmet Edition Upgrade, it's 50% off.

Why?
book99: Help me understand the pricing for Valhalla Hills. The Two-Horned Helmet Edition is 40% off but if I buy the base game and the Two-Horned Helmet Edition Upgrade, it's 50% off.

Why?
An error, probably. I bet they should've been either all 40% off, or all 50% off.