It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With the latest weekly sale we take you to visit some exciting places.

Sure, these places might be dangerous, like the frozen wastelands of Frostpunk (-50%), the mighty vacuum of outer space in EVERSPACE (-80%), or the war-torn fantasy lands of the King's Bounty series (-75%). At least we can guarantee you'll have the time of your life, right?

Other games on sale this week include hilarious CHUCHEL (-60%), gas-fuelled Steel Rats (-70%), retro-themed Beat Cop (-80%), challenging Lords of the Fallen Game of the Year Edition (-80%), exotic Kim (-70%), and many more up to -85%.

The Weekly Sale lasts until August 12th, 1 PM UTC.
Lamplight City and Unforeseen Incidents are the only ones, I'm interested in (of those which I don't own, already).

And the release thread for "Underhero" is gone again. Way to go, GOG... ;)
Attachments:
soonnow.jpg (154 Kb)
Post edited August 05, 2019 by BreOl72
BreOl72: ...
Exactly the same here – but I'm going to wait for a better price.
BreOl72: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Exactly the same here – but I'm going to wait for a better price.
Yep...same here.
One of these days I'm going to buy Frostpunk.

The only problem is that evidently it's really hard, and I'm really old and stupid.
weekend sale now ends earlier? It used to end monday night, same for the previous weekly sale.
Funny how we fuel our motorbikes with petrol here. Some buses use gas. 'Gas' as a short for gasoline is unfortunate as both kinds of 'gas' are used as fuel.
king's bounty: dark side complete edition 4.49, base game + upgrade 4.38. shouldn't the point of a complete edition be a lower price among other things? but definitely not more.
high rated
Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Beat Cop (80% off vs. 75% off)
EVERSPACE™ - Encounters [DLC] (60% off vs. 50% off)
EVERSPACE™ Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC] (60% off vs. 50% off)
Lamplight City (30% off vs. 25% off)
Moonlighter (60% off vs. 50% off)
This War of Mine: The Little Ones [DLC] (75% off vs. 60% off)
Tower 57 Two-pack [Deluxe] (70% off vs. 66% off)
Trailblazers (75% off vs. 40% off)

Titles Discounted for the First Time in 2019:
None

Additional Titles Discounted to a New 2019 Low - Matching GoG Best:
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY Edition Upgrade [DLC] (80% off vs. 75% off) - Last seen: 30-Apr-2018
Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition [Deluxe] (83% off vs. 81% off as Base Game + Upgrade) - Last seen: 30-Apr-2018
Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition Upgrade [DLC] (80% off vs. 75% off) - Last seen: 30-Apr-2018
Men of War™ (80% off vs. 75% off) - Last seen: 30-Apr-2018
This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition (80% off vs. 75% off) - Last seen: 15-Feb-2018

Additional Titles Discounted to a New 2019 Low - Previously Better:
Sir, You Are Being Hunted (85% off vs. 75% off) - Historical Best: 90% off - 18-Jun-2018

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited August 05, 2019 by RWarehall
XYCat: weekend sale now ends earlier? It used to end monday night, same for the previous weekly sale.
Unfortunately all these weekly, weekend and whatever sales seem to end 9 hours earlier now. I already missed the end of two of the last sales because of this earlier ending. One of them was the Fallout/Oblivion sale. And I'm quite mad at GOG that they did not bother to give us a clear information about that change.
The reviews state that the Everspace controls are easy to learn and use, but how complex are they? Are there buttons for shields, front/back/side, adding power to different parts of the ship, taking power, counter measures. Basically what mean to say is, do you need 40 buttons to play this thing? :P
tinyE: The reviews state that the Everspace controls are easy to learn and use, but how complex are they? Are there buttons for shields, front/back/side, adding power to different parts of the ship, taking power, counter measures. Basically what mean to say is, do you need 40 buttons to play this thing? :P
It's a pretty simple space shooter that makes you repeat stuff over and over because it's a rogue-like

basically you point your ship where you want to go with your mouse and then you and push yout forward movement button to the limit and push shoot button whenever something evil is in your crosshair.
Post edited August 05, 2019 by XYCat
tinyE: The reviews state that the Everspace controls are easy to learn and use, but how complex are they? Are there buttons for shields, front/back/side, adding power to different parts of the ship, taking power, counter measures. Basically what mean to say is, do you need 40 buttons to play this thing? :P
XYCat: It's a pretty simple space shooter that makes you repeat stuff over and over because it's a rogue-like

basically you point your ship where you want to go with your mouse and then you and push yout forward movement button to the limit and push shoot button whenever something evil is in your crosshair.
Sounds like something I could go for right now.
Running a dozen sub systems is great, usually preferred by myself, but sometimes I just don't have the patience or the concentration for it. This will scratch the shoot em up itch whenever it comes along.

Thanks XY :D
tinyE: The reviews state that the Everspace controls are easy to learn and use, but how complex are they?
It's close to Freelancer level of complexity, you should be able to play it with both hands tied behind your back ;)
tinyE: The reviews state that the Everspace controls are easy to learn and use, but how complex are they?
vv221: It's close to Freelancer level of complexity, you should be able to play it with both hands tied behind your back ;)
Freelancer was the best space combat control I ever experienced. Not the most realistic, or thorough, but fun as hell, even when you were getting your ass kicked.