It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get over the moon with these visual novels, jRPGs and detective-mystery games up to -85%

Turn this week into the Moon Festival celebration with the selection of games that we’re fond of for their unique aesthetics and spirit of Japan.

No Japanese-themed sale would be complete without these great JRPGs, such as Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (-80%), The Caligula Effect: Overdose (-20%) and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-35%). If you are in the mood for immersing yourself in emotional adventures, enjoy our visual novels picks from Sekai and Mangagamer: mysterious Umineko series (up to -50%), romantic The Expression Amrilato (-20%) or Serment - Contract with the Devil (-35%), a dungeon crawler hybrid where you play as a girl who was revived by a beautiful devil, and more.

Update: XSEED Games are joining Moon Festival Sale! Complete your collection with the amazing series of The Legend of Heroes (up to -50%), explore the fantasy world of Ys (up to -75%), uncover the mysteries of the past in London Detective Mysteria (-25%) and much more!

Check all games in our Moon Festival Sale, running until September 16th, 1PM UTC.
GOG.com: Check all games in our
Do we have to solve some sort of detective-mystery to reveal the sale link? :P

EDIT:
The rest of the sentence has appeared.
Post edited September 09, 2019 by idbeholdME
idbeholdME: Do we have to solve some sort of detective-mystery to reveal the sale link? :P
It's here.
Post edited September 09, 2019 by eiii
Nevermind, ninja'ed.
Post edited September 09, 2019 by The-Business
Text copied from some editor, I gather? Wrong kind of quotes at the end of the link there, causing the glitch. Though the sale page doesn't seem up yet anyway.

Oh, it's up, but the link's wrong, words reversed.

Edit 2: Post mentions the Legend of Heroes series too, but doesn't seem included?
Post edited September 09, 2019 by Cavalary
I have a slightly unrelated question, does "GOG/Galaxy-chan" have a name? I get the feeling that more and more she could become a sort of mascot, as many anthropomorphic characters are.
Post edited September 09, 2019 by Dray2k
Tokyo Xanadu Ex+ for $12 is a pretty sweet deal. ;)
low rated
Two weekly sales and no games that interest me . :(
There's also a Paradox Interactive sale running.
i_hope_you_rot: Two weekly sales and no games that interest me . :(
Almost the same for me...only "The 25th Ward: The Silver Case" is of slight interest for me...but that's ok - imagine we would feel the need to spend money on every single sale...down that route lies utter madness...madness, I say...

;)
BreOl72:
Ah, reminds me how we still do not have the Alice games here on GOG.com.
Mr.Mumbles: Tokyo Xanadu Ex+ for $12 is a pretty sweet deal. ;)
I don't know - this was the first game where I burned myself with Falcom title. I got it for 70% discount and after playing a while it felt it was maybe a bit overpriced. For now my playthrough ended about halfway through the game. It felt like I spent most of my time running through boring version of Roer.
where's final fantasy series ... oh :(
Super nice sale. Unfortunately i am saving my money for Grandia HD later this month.

On the other hand, 6 days is enough time to think about it. Hmmm!
A moon sale and no werewolf games on sale? I'm disappointed in you GoG :-)