It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I mean. Pathfinder is on sale. So…

Do you enjoy playing good games? How much? Very much?! Then rejoice, the Deep Silver Weekend was made for you.

To start the Deep Silver Weekend with a bang, we're adding more Deep Silver games to GOG.COM, such as Outward (-40%), Killer is Dead (-80%), and the Animation Arts Collection (-80%) that includes the Secret Files series (-66%) and the Lost Horizon series (up to -75%).

That's not all yet! Pathfinder: Kingmaker, one of the most celebrated RPGs of the last few years is now available up to 50% off. Build your character, gather your party and go on an adventure.

Feeling like having a piraty weekend? Take a look at the Risen series (-75%) and wield your sword, your ship, and your pirate magic. It’s a thing, I swear.

Well, your luck just can’t stop. Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light are also both available at -75% AND they have just been enhanced with the addition of achievements.

The Deep Silver Weekend ends on October 28th at 2 PM UTC.
high rated
Very happy to see Killer is Dead finally making its way here. Instantly bought that. Now I'll get back to waiting for killer7.
high rated
Shout out to Deep Silver for releasing the Secret Files and Lost Horizon games. Also great to offer bundles, getting all 6 games of both series for round about 8€ is great. I really would like to see more such bundles.
Why no proper release post? I almost did not click on this.
high rated
TheGreatDustpan: Now I'll get back to waiting for killer7.
Meanwhile, some of us will still be standing out in the cold waiting for PC ports of Lollipop Chainsaw and Shadows of the Damned.
DukeNukemForever: Shout out to Deep Silver for releasing the Secret Files and Lost Horizon games. Also great to offer bundles, getting all 6 games of both series for round about 8€ is great. I really would like to see more such bundles.
Yes, that's really a great addition to the catalog..
Post edited October 25, 2019 by seppelfred
The Animation Arts Collection for 8 euros includes 6 games Secret Files and Lost Horizon tenting me....
I really have to give credit to Deep Silver, a lot of new games and achievements for the Metro series, great job, keep it up!
Awesome seeing these new games finally reaching Gog. I don't think my wallet can pass this weekend unscathed.
GOG.com: Well, you’re luck just can’t stop.
Please someone tell me I'm not reading this and that whoever writes these blurbs actually can write coherent english instead of whatever they write in the USA.
I was so excited about Killer is Dead's arrival that I skipped over the part about achievement support being added to both Metro games. Great job!
The "permabundles" are a great idea. It's a bit odd that there's a Lost Horizon collection but not a Secret Files collection (just an uberbundle spanning both series).
DukeNukemForever: Shout out to Deep Silver for releasing the Secret Files and Lost Horizon games. Also great to offer bundles, getting all 6 games of both series for round about 8€ is great. I really would like to see more such bundles.
6 point'n (multilingual!) clicks for 34 PLN that's gonna be great weekend

...and purchased. Downloading now.
Post edited October 25, 2019 by tburger
Really hoping to see Metro Exodus on GOG soon-ish. EGS exclusivity ends after 15 February 2020, yes?
Post edited October 25, 2019 by -cerberus-
Themken: Why no proper release post? I almost did not click on this.
Same here...

Great deal on the Animation Arts bundle! I wonder why it took so long for these games to come to GOG (never mind, rhetorical question).
Instabought the Animation Arts Collection. Nice releases.