It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I mean. Pathfinder is on sale. So…

Do you enjoy playing good games? How much? Very much?! Then rejoice, the Deep Silver Weekend was made for you.

To start the Deep Silver Weekend with a bang, we're adding more Deep Silver games to GOG.COM, such as Outward (-40%), Killer is Dead (-80%), and the Animation Arts Collection (-80%) that includes the Secret Files series (-66%) and the Lost Horizon series (up to -75%).

That's not all yet! Pathfinder: Kingmaker, one of the most celebrated RPGs of the last few years is now available up to 50% off. Build your character, gather your party and go on an adventure.

Feeling like having a piraty weekend? Take a look at the Risen series (-75%) and wield your sword, your ship, and your pirate magic. It’s a thing, I swear.

Well, your luck just can’t stop. Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light are also both available at -75% AND they have just been enhanced with the addition of achievements.

The Deep Silver Weekend ends on October 28th at 2 PM UTC.
Since there's no sale thread for the other weekend sale (mostly 4X strategy games), I'm posting this question here:

I have downloaded Fallen Enchantress: LE from humble trove without the DLC), and it's a great game. Do the extra DLC justify purchasing the Ultimate Edition on GOG for this price?

EDIT: wrong sale name.
Post edited October 25, 2019 by Ixoliptis
rodrolliv: Opinions on Outward?
Yes, I would be interested to see thoughts on this one too. From the steam and other reviews it appears it’s supposed to be “old school” but isn’t, and very grindy empty world, primarily built for multiplayer. It does look nice from the screenshots, but those review comments put me off big time at £20.
Ixoliptis: Since there's no sale thread for Stardock's sale, I'm posting this question here:

I have downloaded Fallen Enchantress: LE from humble trove, and it's a great game. Do the extra DLC justify purchasing the Ultimate Edition on GOG for this price?
What stardock sale? I can’t find any link or anything for it.
Post edited October 25, 2019 by nightcraw1er.488
GOG.com: I mean. Pathfinder is on sale. So…
Speaking of Chris Avellone, how's that Wasteland II novel coming? Sorry for asking so soon. I know it's only been five years.
high rated
I don’t need all this text painfully squeezed out by someone from the staff accompanying the game releases here, BUT!
I would like to see normal announcements in the form of:
Date-Time: The game X is added to the catalog.

It would be much more useful and better than this ugly, slow, uncomfortable and useless homepage now. At least return the old design of the main page, and that would be better than now.
Wow a lot of new games from deep silver very very nice. Hopefully more to come as i am itching to try Agents of Mayhem.
It's always tempting to see a discounted bundles. But the real question is are the Arts Collection games good?
EnforcerSunWoo: Can we please still get proper front page release notifications and release threads yet? As with Red Faction: Armageddon, some people are unaware of these releases otherwise.
I mean...
Attachments:
i_mean.jpg (439 Kb)
Very nice releases, thank you so much Deep Silver and GOG team! <3 Bought Animation Arts Collection, might buy more later. Keep them coming! :p
nightcraw1er.488: What stardock sale? I can’t find any link or anything for it.
Here.

And also adding to the questions about Outward. What's that about? Does seem like a no-reloading permadeath kinda thing, in which case nevermind, but still...
Post edited October 25, 2019 by Cavalary
How are those Mac and Linux builds for the Metro games coming GOG?
guppy44: Wow! Many great releases here, and all under the radar. Thanks GOG and Deep Silver! May I suggest making a bigger deal out of such great additions? GOG should be making announcement threads for these and on the homepage like they always have before. These deserve it. :)
Outward and the other adventure games were announced in the "Deep Silver sale announcement" page.

But you're right in that most people don't bother to read the sales announcement thread, hence why they go unnoticed.
Good to see more Deep Silver games here. I was starting to doubt if we'd see any more at all. Makes me hopeful for an eventual Metro Exodus release.

Anyway, I'll definitely pick up that adventure game bundle. :)
Great additions, buyying Killer is Dead right now! :D
I flipped when I saw Killer is Dead. I'd honestly just given up on the idea of it ever coming here. Finally gonna play that game now.
I was worried Deep Silver had abandoned us but thx for not having done so and the new games. Been dying to try out Outwards and Killer is Dead.
Post edited October 25, 2019 by ChrisGamer300