It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off TotalBiscuit's favorites: Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Pharaoh + Cleopatra and more.

Love him or hate him, TotalBiscuit is a force to be reckoned with. He's the guy that millions of gamers listen to on a daily basis - whether it's first impressions, reviews, or his trademark cynical commentary on industry news, ins and outs - The Cynical Brit's influence on a generation of gamers can be hotly debated, but never denied. Today, we take a look at some of his favorites, his top bites, the 30+ games that <span class="bold">TotalBiscuit Recommends</span>:

From the creative minds of Chris Avellone, Tim Cain and Josh Sawyer comes Pillars of Eternity, where adventure continues beyond the gate. It's a critically lauded revival of the classic cRPG in the vein of Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, to call it Obsidian Entertainment's spiritual sequel would be an understatement. Of course, that's not the only modern revival of old school favourites - Wasteland 2 is a sequel to the historic 1988 title that redefined RPG gameplay and inspired legendary titles like Fallout - full of multipathed quest solving, choice, consequence and maturity. Brilliant storytelling isn't just an RPG domain - classic point and click adventures like The Longest Journey or its big, action-adventure sister Dreamfall: The Longest Journey are known for featuring some of the most unique universes and best written tales in gaming. The list just goes on with some of absolutely top releases in gaming history including S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, Mount & Blade, Pharaoh + Cleopatra, and so much more!

See TotalBiscuit's own take on this promo's biggest highlights!
<iframe width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NwiFN8Ddj34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This weekend, <span class="bold">TotalBiscuit Recommends</span> some of his favourite games ever. Check them out in our weekend promo, with deals up to 75% off lasting until Tuesday, July 21, 3:59 AM GMT.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Konrad
TotalBiscuit:
TB is in the house!

Disagree with you on some key issues, have a lot of respect for what you do and how you do it. Take heart, not all of us are slanderous idiots. The slanderous idiots are just super loud.

Also, can't resist the opportunity...

'WALKING SIMULATORS' ARE GAMES, DAMN IT!!!
jefequeso: 'WALKING SIMULATORS' ARE GAMES, DAMN IT!!!
*sigh* Fess up! Who let out the video game hippie?
Great sale, grabbed a couple of games myself. Love TB's work, it was a nice surprise to see him posting here :)
jefequeso: 'WALKING SIMULATORS' ARE GAMES, DAMN IT!!!
mistermumbles: *sigh* Fess up! Who let out the video game hippie?
I've been out for awhile. Frolicking around naked and snorting smoldering plant matter.
decide to get the pillars :D downloading now
its awfully slow and the pc is having a very busy moment :D

I also read some reviews and replies on steam, seems theres still loads of bugs even after the latest updates, some users talk about crashing every x minutes ...

i hope i will be spending more time playing then looking for updates, sofar all my games worked a charm, minus some little things like high cpu usage, they work great.

The few games on steam i have work okay, minus 60! seconds, thats the only game that still bugs even after all updates... but a lot of people seem to have problems with that game so i am not alone .
60! seconds is the problem child ...

Pillars is finally on my pc now lets install the giant game and see what problems might arise :D
Post edited July 20, 2015 by gamesfreak64
high rated
Woofy: Great sale GOG, thanks for running it. Ignore the complainers, they don't buy games anyways.
summitus: Wtf ... how the fuck do you know how many games the " complainers" as you call them buy ?
The Sargon of Akkad analysis titled "Pandering to Social Justice is Pointless" of the Sword & Sworcery plug by a high profile "complainer" is pretty interesting. They don't buy games so when told "hey, this game is good and contains values that you agree with", they don't buy it. Their threats of boycott are empty and meaningless since they weren't going to buy the game anyway.

Bought 4 myself. TB has good taste in games and discusses them intelligently and objectively. The scum harassing and slandering him will never contribute to this hobby in their entire lives as much TB does in a single one of his videos.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by wallace321
Woofy: Great sale GOG, thanks for running it. Ignore the complainers, they don't buy games anyways.
summitus: Wtf ... how the fuck do you know how many games the " complainers" as you call them buy ?
Ignore that kind of comments, actually I find the promo pretty awesome, but I own most part of the games on it, at the same time I do must agree that some people do not like internet gaming celebrities for reasons not related directly to them, but to the whole phenomena. So what if people complains?

The sad thing is see your post low rated, and not the "complainers don´t buy games¨, since when feedback from customers is considered bad? Whatever if negative or positive?

Recently here is all about the EMPEROR´S NEW CLOTHES tale...
high rated
When I am younger people tell me not to play games because I should spend my time studying / working / exercise / social life.

When I am older people tell me not to play games because bigotry / discrimination / animal killer / reviewer sucks / and various political reason.
high rated
Gnostic: When I am younger people tell me not to play games because I should spend my time studying / working / exercise / social life.
Don't forget the part about having your fragile young mind protected from the evil murder simulators.
Gnostic: When I am younger people tell me not to play games because I should spend my time studying / working / exercise / social life.

When I am older people tell me not to play games because bigotry / discrimination / animal killer / reviewer sucks / and various political reason.
My motto has always been; play whatever game(s) you find entertaining. It's your time and money spent.

THIS hahaha!
Wow didn't see the Biscuit was in the house. Big fan TB! Love your work!
low rated
YaTEdiGo: Ignore that kind of comments, actually I find the promo pretty awesome, but I own most part of the games on it, at the same time I do must agree that some people do not like internet gaming celebrities for reasons not related directly to them, but to the whole phenomena. So what if people complains?

The sad thing is see your post low rated, and not the "complainers don´t buy games¨, since when feedback from customers is considered bad? Whatever if negative or positive?

The sad thing is that the rating system on this forum is abused by sycophants and people that gladly bend over and take it up the ass for any reason, As far as I am concerned Totalbiscuit is an arrogant narcissistic bigot whom this site should not be condoning .. that's my opinion , so downvote me all you like , I really don't give a fuck ;)

And to any fucking idiot that thinks " Complainers " don't buy games ... well I have bought over a 100 here on gog , and will continue to buy games if I like them ;)

Here endeth the lesson ... lol

Oh yeah and just one more thing ... I think Gog Galaxy is fucking awesome , stick that in ya pipes and smoke it ;)
Post edited July 21, 2015 by summitus
YaTEdiGo: Ignore that kind of comments, actually I find the promo pretty awesome, but I own most part of the games on it, at the same time I do must agree that some people do not like internet gaming celebrities for reasons not related directly to them, but to the whole phenomena. So what if people complains?

summitus: The sad thing is that the rating system on this forum is abused by sycophants and people that gladly bend over and take it up the ass for any reason, As far as I am concerned Totalbiscuit is an arrogant narcissistic bigot whom this site should not be condoning .. that's my opinion , so downvote me all you like , I really don't give a fuck ;)

And to any fucking idiot that thinks " Complainers " don't buy games ... well I have bought over a 100 here on gog , and will continue to buy games if I like them ;)

Oh yeah and just one more thing ... I think Gog Galaxy is fucking awesome , stick that in ya pipes and smoke it ;)
I have nothing vs TB, mostly because I do not follow or see any Youtubers, I prefer to use my spare time playing, not seeing other playing, maybe because actually I have few spare time, and definitively I prefer to talk with people at my level about games, in a more "casual way" and organic way instead of attend Opinion Guru's Channels, but I consider any personal attacks to these celebrities, a stupidity. And I do not like GALAXY, so as you see we are not going to vote each other negatively just for not agree about TB or Galaxy.

So, yeah, is pretty funny to see who uses and abuses the rating system.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by YaTEdiGo
low rated
summitus: The sad thing is that the rating system on this forum is abused by sycophants and people that gladly bend over and take it up the ass for any reason, As far as I am concerned Totalbiscuit is an arrogant narcissistic bigot whom this site should not be condoning .. that's my opinion , so downvote me all you like , I really don't give a fuck ;)

YaTEdiGo: I have nothing vs TB, mostly because I do not follow or see any Youtubers, I prefer to use my spare time playing, not seeing other playing, maybe because actually I have few spare time, and definitively I prefer to talk with people at my level about games, in a more "casual way" instead of attend Opinion Guru's. But I do not like GALAXY, so as you see we are not going to vote each other negatively just for not agree. Yeah, is pretty funny to see who uses and abuses the rating system.
People that say anything that the sycophants don't agree with get down voted , if anything this thread shows up just how ridiculous and broken the voting thing is on this site .. you practically say anything the collective don't agree with you get down voted. This forum used to be good and you have really good arguments without getting down voted. But recently its become ridiculous and totally abused , it should be removed from the site. But just watch this post get down voted too , its pathetic ;)