It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off TotalBiscuit's favorites: Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Pharaoh + Cleopatra and more.

Love him or hate him, TotalBiscuit is a force to be reckoned with. He's the guy that millions of gamers listen to on a daily basis - whether it's first impressions, reviews, or his trademark cynical commentary on industry news, ins and outs - The Cynical Brit's influence on a generation of gamers can be hotly debated, but never denied. Today, we take a look at some of his favorites, his top bites, the 30+ games that <span class="bold">TotalBiscuit Recommends</span>:

From the creative minds of Chris Avellone, Tim Cain and Josh Sawyer comes Pillars of Eternity, where adventure continues beyond the gate. It's a critically lauded revival of the classic cRPG in the vein of Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, to call it Obsidian Entertainment's spiritual sequel would be an understatement. Of course, that's not the only modern revival of old school favourites - Wasteland 2 is a sequel to the historic 1988 title that redefined RPG gameplay and inspired legendary titles like Fallout - full of multipathed quest solving, choice, consequence and maturity. Brilliant storytelling isn't just an RPG domain - classic point and click adventures like The Longest Journey or its big, action-adventure sister Dreamfall: The Longest Journey are known for featuring some of the most unique universes and best written tales in gaming. The list just goes on with some of absolutely top releases in gaming history including S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, Mount & Blade, Pharaoh + Cleopatra, and so much more!

See TotalBiscuit's own take on this promo's biggest highlights!
<iframe width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NwiFN8Ddj34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This weekend, <span class="bold">TotalBiscuit Recommends</span> some of his favourite games ever. Check them out in our weekend promo, with deals up to 75% off lasting until Tuesday, July 21, 3:59 AM GMT.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Konrad
TotalBiscuit: snip
When I was watching your Sale Box video earlier I was surprised that you mentioned Don't Starve's new DLC that enables you to play in co-op mode. (11:41)
Unfortunately, up to this point only the Reign of Giants expansion is available on GOG whereas "Don't Starve Together" is only available on Steam. This might be the case because Don't Starve Together is still in early access.
Since some people might find what you said misleading, you might want to warn people about that in your video. :)
(Edit: rephrased my post)
Post edited July 17, 2015 by 0Grapher
groze: <snip>.....just because someone you don't like recommends them, then you're the one being childish and you *are* ultimately skipping some of the best games ever made just because of what looks like a tantrum.
But what you're asking for is a little too much common sense, surely you can't expect people to let go of their irrational dislike of a particular youtube personality in order to enjoy some good games now. :)
Concerning NEXUS: THE JUPITER INCIDENT:

Has it a 'pause & command mode'?
Is there economy/trading in the game?
Wether you like the man or not, the amount of customers he brings to GOG is large. I personally enjoy his videos and like his style.
TotalBiscuit: I mean really this should qualify as a superpower. I can declare I like anything and then people like summitus will automatically hate it. It's a very specific form of mindcontrol.
Nice to see you on the forum TB, it seems you have discovered a superpower which people have long since suspected you of employing. ;)

As you can see there are a lot of folks here on GOG that enjoy your channel as well instead of just being dismissive about it, I particularly appreciate your Port Report videos and would like to see more of them since the trend of terrible PC ports sadly continues with most AAA games.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by stg83
I am not a fan of Total Biscuit and hope gog washes its hands of him but I'm not one of these people that wishes him dead like some do on various forums (and such a strong response from some is quite disturbing). I just like playing games and having fun with other gamers not this phony e-celeb, twitter fights and lets try and add social political real life themes to games at the expense of enjoyability.

I enjoy following streamers and such that just play and have views for the love of things other then trying to build a phony commercial brand themselves.

I love gog and love DRM free gaming.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by David9855
As much as I trust Totalbiscuit and there are some nice titles here... I don't really trust GoG anymore...
A very good promo! Might pick up a game or two.
low rated
deonast: I'll probably regret asking this. So what is your actual problem with Total Biscuit, your reason for referring to him as a jerk. I've only started watching his reviews and sales videos over the last 6 months is it something prior to that?

Probably just sticking to the titles that are confirmed on sale. Either wasn't on the list or the developers didn't want it on sale right at this point. Though still he could have just given a moments mention even if it wasn't in the sale as a FYI for anyone who didn't know.
TotalBiscuit: You'll probably be disappointed. People that post things like that rarely have any evidence to back up their extremist claims.
Oh, I don't, TB?

How about the time you called someone a "f*ggot," then refused to apologize for your homophobic comment because it "nicely encapsulates" your target? http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/lgmn1/what_actually_happened_in_that_charity_stream_chat/

How about the time you accused Leigh Alexander of being a drunkard?

How about the months on end you've spent sending your hundreds of thousands of followers with their torches and pitchforks after anyone who disagrees with you?

How about the time you wrote off the severe threats one woman received because "she's still breathing?"

How about your open support of GamerGate, a hate movement that has viciously targeted my friends and myself time and time again?

I could just keep listing shitty things you've done: they run a mile long and at no point have you shown any remorse for the lives you've made more difficult. Point being, you are a disgusting scab of a human and deserve no glorification for your assholish attitudes and actions.
Ladies and Gentlemen, please play nice. The importance of this sale is not TB but the games themselves and helping them garner more interest with a lower price. There's a great amount of excellent titles on this list (pharaoh is freaken awesome) and I implore you to focus on them instead of your good or bad feelings for TB in this thread.
COMMENTS ARE CLOSED

:)
high rated
TheCheese33: Oh, I don't, TB?

How about the time you called someone a "f*ggot," then refused to apologize for your homophobic comment because it "nicely encapsulates" your target? http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/lgmn1/what_actually_happened_in_that_charity_stream_chat/

How about the months on end you've spent sending your hundreds of thousands of followers with their torches and pitchforks after anyone who disagrees with you?

How about the time you wrote off the severe threats one woman received because "she's still breathing?"

How about your open support of GamerGate, a hate movement that has viciously targeted my friends and myself time and time again?

I could just keep listing shitty things you've done: they run a mile long and at no point have you shown any remorse for the lives you've made more difficult. Point being, you are a disgusting scab of a human and deserve no glorification for your assholish attitudes and actions.
OH MY GOD... It's an Anti-GamerGate lunatic! I tought you people crawled back to your SJW holes a few months ago. It never ends this shit...
TheCheese33: Oh, I don't, TB?

Nalkoden: OH MY GOD... It's an Anti-GamerGate lunatic! I tought you people crawled back to your SJW holes a few months ago. It never ends this shit...
Let's not add fuel to the fire and derail the topic at hand even further.
StorkV88: I don't really trust GoG anymore...
While I could understand this from someone who has been on GOG for years, I am curious to learn, if I may, what did GOG do in the past few months to disillusion someone who has been around since "only" December 2014.
low rated
Apparently, "love him or hate him" is GoG's way of defending TotalBiscuit's association with GamerGate, his wish for someone to get cancer on Twitter, his contacting the employers of game developers if they don't like him, his defense of transphobic humor, and so on. I don't love or hate him--I oppose the endorsement of someone who relies on hatred as a career gimmick and encourages negativity that damages gaming.

In keeping with the self-described shock jock character, comments like mine prove how awesome he is, that he's a force to be reckoned with, or any other bland Mancow-eseque marketing line. One of the actually intriguing aspects about John is that he occasionally shows glimmers of self-awareness and even self-loathing, which might one day lead to a re-evaluation. Until then, GoG is endorsing a bad person.