It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off TotalBiscuit's favorites: Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Pharaoh + Cleopatra and more.

Love him or hate him, TotalBiscuit is a force to be reckoned with. He's the guy that millions of gamers listen to on a daily basis - whether it's first impressions, reviews, or his trademark cynical commentary on industry news, ins and outs - The Cynical Brit's influence on a generation of gamers can be hotly debated, but never denied. Today, we take a look at some of his favorites, his top bites, the 30+ games that <span class="bold">TotalBiscuit Recommends</span>:

From the creative minds of Chris Avellone, Tim Cain and Josh Sawyer comes Pillars of Eternity, where adventure continues beyond the gate. It's a critically lauded revival of the classic cRPG in the vein of Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, to call it Obsidian Entertainment's spiritual sequel would be an understatement. Of course, that's not the only modern revival of old school favourites - Wasteland 2 is a sequel to the historic 1988 title that redefined RPG gameplay and inspired legendary titles like Fallout - full of multipathed quest solving, choice, consequence and maturity. Brilliant storytelling isn't just an RPG domain - classic point and click adventures like The Longest Journey or its big, action-adventure sister Dreamfall: The Longest Journey are known for featuring some of the most unique universes and best written tales in gaming. The list just goes on with some of absolutely top releases in gaming history including S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, Mount & Blade, Pharaoh + Cleopatra, and so much more!

See TotalBiscuit's own take on this promo's biggest highlights!
<iframe width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NwiFN8Ddj34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This weekend, <span class="bold">TotalBiscuit Recommends</span> some of his favourite games ever. Check them out in our weekend promo, with deals up to 75% off lasting until Tuesday, July 21, 3:59 AM GMT.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Konrad
haydenaurion: (and the developers if they even care)
Sorry bro, Rami Ismail is too busy on Twitter ( https://twitter.com/tha_rami) than to care about peasants like you! :o)

BTW, tweet done, let's see if one of the two responds positively:
https://twitter.com/alfrancke/status/621989194760613888
cyboff: nice promo, but GOG, please, sort out that "not owning deluxe edition when owning deluxe upgrade" bug finally, it's really annoying...
+1
MaxFulvus: Concerning Perimeter, is the expansion Emperor's Testament included ? I see no mention in the store page...
No, GOG only has the base game.
phaolo: Uh.. some titles seem out of place in that list.
Maybe TB suggested precise games and GOG included the full series or some sequels, even if average.
If that's the case, then why are Age of Wonders 1+2, Earth 2140/2150, Wasteland 1 and the rest of the Mount & Blade/S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series missing?
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Grargar
haydenaurion: (and the developers if they even care)
catpower1980: Sorry bro, Rami Ismail is too busy on Twitter ( https://twitter.com/tha_rami) than to care about peasants like you! :o)

BTW, tweet done, let's see if one of the two responds positively:
https://twitter.com/alfrancke/status/621989194760613888
I will never understand the obsession with social media. I rarely use twitter except to try and ask about getting games here on gog, and if wasn't for my sister living in New Zealand I wouldn't have a facebook account either as that's usually the only way I can get ahold of her.

Much thanks for tweeting that, though I doubt the developer will bother as an old Steam post of mine asking about a patch went unanswered. That was almost over a year ago. :I
Nice selection of games but I'm broke after I bought 3 Warhammer games yesterday (not that I regret it :-P)
Is Don't Starve together even available on GOG? If not then I think TB should correct what he said about the DLC.
0Grapher: Is Don't Starve together even available on GOG? If not then I think TB should correct what he said about the DLC.
Don't Starve Together is still Early Access, so no.
Edit: Sorry, double post.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by 0Grapher
some nice sales to tempt me.... once again
How the hell did TB not put Shadow Warrior 2013 in his list of games? He adored the game and I feel more people need incentive to give it a go.
phaolo: Uh.. some titles seem out of place in that list.
Maybe TB suggested precise games and GOG included the full series or some sequels, even if average.
Grargar: If that's the case, then why are Age of Wonders 1+2, Earth 2140/2150, Wasteland 1 and the rest of the Mount & Blade/S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series missing?
The answer is in the highlighted text :P
Grargar: Don't Starve Together is still Early Access, so no.
That's pretty bad because what TB said about the "new DLC" seems misleading to me.
ReynardFox: How the hell did TB not put Shadow Warrior 2013 in his list of games? He adored the game and I feel more people need incentive to give it a go.
Maybe he had to choose from a limited selection.
phaolo: The answer is in the highlighted text :P
Indecisive answer. :P
I'm always happy to see more collaborations between GOG and TB, keep them coming!