It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

50-75% off Shantae: Risky's Revenge, Recettear, Jade Empire, Dungeon Keeper, Unreal Tournament and more…

Have you met the GOG.com #StreamTeam yet? They're a fantastic bunch of gamers, game lovers, entertainers. They're also on Twitch.tv/GOGcom every single day to bring you great gaming content with love. We asked them to pick out some of their favorite titles from the GOG.com catalog to include in this week's <span class="bold">Weekend Promo: #StreamTeam Selection</span> - all from 50-75% off.

And here's what they have to say about their favorite picks:
MegapiemanPHD
A freelance voice actor and YouTuber of other stuff, features Skulls of the Shogun - Humorous with nice artwork and a good amount of depth for it's simplicity, as well as Raiden 3 - the classic Shmup that offers fast paced in your face action at a reasonably high skill level.

ScreamingJoypad
A games critic, fanatic, freelancer, blogger, and way more. He's "just a dude who loves games". He also loves streaming Surgeon Simulator. A lot: "Oh my days! How much fun is Surgeon Simulator?! In a world where simulators always fell short of feeling realistic - Bossa studios took it upon themselves to create a hyper-realistic simulator that puts you in the shoes of an untrained janitor who fancies himself a surgeon. Personally, Surgeon Simulator is a lovely change, it's stupid, the actions you take lead to usually hilarious outcomes and under all of this there is an actual challenge there that needs completing. Buy the game, like the game, tell your friends, tweet me your best screenshots @ScreamingJoypad and most of all - Stay Awesome!"

Flaose
Teacher by day, dreamer by night, streamer somewhere in between. One of the favorites is Wacky Wheels: "Sick of your kart racing games being console exclusives that feature overweight plumbers and anthropomorphic testudines? Start your engines for this DOS classic that stars a cast of escaped zoo animals and (extremely) live ammunition! Wacky Wheels is a classic kart racing game that features a plethora of racing tracks, two-player racing (featuring both split-screen, and modem/serial cable multiplayer), a shooting gallery, and a deathmatch mode. While racing you’ll be able to pick up a variety of weapons to slow down the other challengers, including a pair of demonic balls, and poor pack of porcupines that you blast out your front end! While Wacky Wheels won’t challenge most experienced gamers, it’s perfectly suited for all ages and as the first full-priced game that I ever purchased as a kid is easy to recommend to you wonderful members of the GOGcom family!"

MatCat
The dynamic streaming duo, colliding in the most awesomely awkward of gaming relationships - one of their favorites is Unreal Tournament 2004 "Often touted as the best of the Unreal Tournament series (although some may argue UT99 wins this due to its originality), Unreal Tournament 2004 is classic Arena FPS in every sense of the word. Weather you love it for its fast-paced nature, its unique and fun match types (like Onslaught) or the sheer detail the developers put into every aspect of the experience, UT2004 still continues to make a mark on gamers today. Personally, my relationship with Unreal Tournament started with 99, but 2004 made me decide to it was time to exchange vows with the franchise... a vow to Monster Kill!!"

Memories in 8bit
A filmmaker, photographer, writer, and of course, streamer features Dungeon Keeper 2: "Have you ever dreamed of conquering a whole kingdom? Do you want to spread terror and darkness over the land? Then Dungeon Keeper 2 is the game for you. By uniting elements of a building sim and strategy game it was far ahead of its time and yet it is accessible even to newcomers to the genres as well!"

VideoGameCarnage
A YouTuber, and lovably radical streamist, happens to also be a big fan of 'Gray Matter: "Jane Jensen is on fine form in this often overlooked point and click adventure game for both newcomers and seasoned veterans alike. An evocative story, gorgeous artwork, and a haunting soundtrack contribute to an overall amazing experience. It also contains the only Street Magician known to humankind that I don't want to repeatedly punch in the face."

Piran Jade enjoys many things. Those include 90's cRPG, jRPGs, Hoppity Hops and Creatures Exodus. Like, a whole lot. "Creatures Exodus is THE sandbox-virtual life sim for me. You set the goals yourself, you modify the world with all the great user-created content out there, and do whatever you want. Want to breed colourful Norns? Do it. Longliving? Fighters? Illness-resistant? Go for it. Or just let the game run overnight and have a look the next day at what happened. By the way: Creating a proper biome can be just as exciting as breeding Norns. You can also breed Grendels, or Ettins, or rainbow sharks..."

TheWeekendSlice
For him, Gemini Rue is a winner. "A mysterious tale that will have you take charge of two separate characters: Azriel Odin, an ex-assassin on a dangerous mission on the planet Barracus, and a man called Delta-Six who wakes up in a hospital with no memory. Best played on a rainy Sunday with a nice, hot cup of tea in hand, this is a sci-fi point & click must-have; a pitch perfect blend of Blade Runner, Noir and Orwell’s 1984 with amazing retro style graphics, phenomenal sound design and voice acting."

Outstar
She's a game dev, concept artist, animator - and even pitched in on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Unsure sure if she's a vampire or zombie, Outstar recommends Theme Hospital: "This is probably the worst game to educate your children about healthcare. As a 6 year old, I was sure hydrocephalus can be treated with a head-popping machine. Thanks, Theme Hospital! Arguably the best "Theme" game ever made, making shooting rats and kicking patients out of hospital viable ways to get awards for Best Hospital In Town. Must-have."

<span class="bold">Weekend Promo: #StreamTeam Selection</span> is an awesome collection of titles, by a team of even awesomer streamers including Classicor, PantslessAaron, E___A, Donis, Reitanna, RerezTV, ArvanEleron and Unraveller. Pick and choose your favorite games at 50-75% off until Tuesday, October 20, 3:59 AM GMT, join us on Twitch.tv/GOGcom, and check out the hilarious first episode of the StreamTeam highlight reel:

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AhjqpEKxXWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited October 16, 2015 by Konrad
I don't know much about twitch streams, but it's nice to finally get some good discounts on those Metro games.
Dalthnock: I've been meaning to get the Cthulhu games, RealMYST ME, Sea Dogs & Undying.

Which leads me to my question, the reason of my post:

What's the deal with Clive Barker's Jericho? It's not available in the competition either & I'd like to purchase that. Any particular reason it's not on GOG? I'll admit not knowing much about these games, even though I'm a fan of Clive Barker.
omega64: Probably licensing, it's looks like it isn't available on Steam either.
Yeah, but this one isn't available on Steam either. It doesn't look like Jericho's available *anywhere*, though.
Dalthnock: I've been meaning to get the Cthulhu games, RealMYST ME, Sea Dogs & Undying.

Which leads me to my question, the reason of my post:

What's the deal with Clive Barker's Jericho? It's not available in the competition either & I'd like to purchase that. Any particular reason it's not on GOG? I'll admit not knowing much about these games, even though I'm a fan of Clive Barker.
omega64: Probably licensing, it's looks like it isn't available on Steam either.
Clive Barker's Jericho was available on Steam, i have it in my account (IIRC i got the key from a bundle).

It's possible that it was removed from Steam.
Saints Row 2 & 3, Theme Hospital, Ittle Dew and Surgeon Simulator for just $13? Hell yeah!
Great Promo Indeed!

Just got Shadow of the Comet, Prisoner of Ice and Double Dragon Trilogy. Yes!! :D
deleted
Post edited October 16, 2015 by Fairfox
jamyskis: Definitely one of the best weekend promos in a while - fewer repeats than usual, a couple of "new" releases in there, and a healthy mix of classic and indie.

Does realMyst ME offer any noteworthy improvements over classic realMyst?
It is quite an enhancement actually. It was made with the Unity engine, and features quite a nice boost in visual quality. There are also improvements to the controls. It does not offer much more in terms of features, but is definitely the best you've seen of MYST Island. That said, if being brutally honest: there are better looking Unity titles out there. But if you are a fan of the MYST series this is definitely a nice addition.

If you want to see what it looks like before buying it: I will be playing it on Twitch this Saturday at 2pm GMT at twitch.tv/gogcom. Then you can decide if you want to grab it on sale!
stryx: I don't know much about twitch streams, but it's nice to finally get some good discounts on those Metro games.
*looks at your avatar*
Well, I have started an unarmed/weaponless playthrough of Ultima Underworld 1 and have uploaded the first three episodes to youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y93sNRM5jWQ&amp;list=PLFoVD_QEklmRmQQmsLBjYsfqkog1CmZjP
Part 4 will take place this Sunday on twitch.tv/GOGcom at 6pm GMT. :-)
Great promo, I'm gonna grab a couple of titles ^^
Great new releases today and some spooky games I've been hoping to see on sale! This is awesome!
stryx: I don't know much about twitch streams, but it's nice to finally get some good discounts on those Metro games.
Piranjade: *looks at your avatar*
Well, I have started an unarmed/weaponless playthrough of Ultima Underworld 1 and have uploaded the first three episodes to youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y93sNRM5jWQ&amp;list=PLFoVD_QEklmRmQQmsLBjYsfqkog1CmZjP
Part 4 will take place this Sunday on twitch.tv/GOGcom at 6pm GMT. :-)
Well, if you're skilling unarmed, you're not really unarmed. ;-)

The only disadvantage of unarmed combat is that you can't enchant your weapon.

PS: Did you do something with the aspect ratio? Your display seems to be a bit streched.
Post edited October 16, 2015 by stryx
Impaler26: Clive Barker's Jericho was available on Steam, i have it in my account (IIRC i got the key from a bundle).

It's possible that it was removed from Steam.
I know, that's what I meant. :P
Yeesh...

Nice sale, 7 games bought, 5 removed from wishlist, 3 new ones added to wishlist.

Yer killin me here! (Keep it up)
Post edited October 16, 2015 by Majnun
stryx: Well, if you're skilling unarmed, you're not really unarmed. ;-)

The only disadvantage of unarmed combat is that you can't enchant your weapon.

PS: Did you do something with the aspect ratio? Your display seems to be a bit streched.
I didn't do anything with the aspect ration, so it should still be the original one.

It's cool to hear that you, like me, think that there aren't that big disadvantages to playing unarmed. :-D *happy*
I can tell you, there were more surprised reaction to this "project".
But I do believe that I can finish the game like this.
For Sunday I want to finish level 4 and get a good start on level 5.
Attachments:
uhoh.jpg (43 Kb)
Zoidberg: Oh look, Theme Hospital, the "abandonware" that's supposed to be free. :P

I should start replaying it with that opensource mod...
Huh? Has someone been claiming that?