It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Re-release all the things (get 75% off everything)!

Like a gust of pleasant, evercool breeze - <span class="bold">Nordic Games return</span> to GOG.com... for good this time. A 30+ strong re-addition to our catalog calls for a big hoorah, so nearly every Nordic title in on sale all weekend long, all at 75% off!

The Spellforce series delivers a mix of RTS/RPG in an epic, high-fantasy saga. Spellforce, Spellforce 2: Shadow Words, Dragon Storm, and Demons of the Past combined are an immense collection of story driven questing, memorable characters, and strategy. Painkiller Black Edition is the unmistakably old-school, no-holds-barred First Person Shooter in one hell of a demonic package. Take on hordes of fallen angels and hellhounds with the assortment of powerful, well designed weapons that slice through and explode your enemies. Then, there is The Black Mirror and The Black Mirror 2 a pair of dark murder-mystery adventures that open up a dark and captivating evil of the Black Mirror Castle. It's also a good time to pick up the entire series with the just-released Black Mirror 3 and it's 75% off series competition deal.

All that is, of course, only the tip of the iceberg. <span class="bold">Nordic Returns</span> to GOG.com, and just about every title can be yours at a flat 75% off! The promo ends on Tuesday, May 12, 3:59 AM GMT.
I always knew you'd be back ... so a warm welcome back on GOG.com to you!
And many thanks for releasing Black Mirror 3, now everybody can complete the saga ;)

Thanks a lot, enjoy your stay and here's to hoping for some great new releases!
Nice! How did you get them to come back?! :D
Nice promo and great that Nordic is back. Awaiting Supreme Commander release soon.
Reever: Nice! How did you get them to come back?! :D
because gog has dropped one word pricing thing
Jack Keane 2 returns!
All hail the great Keane!
Finally got Black Mirror 3
And my 2015 just got better :D

Bring on every single game by Nordic that's NOT HERE yet!

This made my day! Thanks Nordic, and GOG!
Nordic's special surprise will be a PC conversion of Summoner 2?
ThomNG: Glad to be back - hope you like are small "we are back" present with the release of Black Mirror 3 (finally!) and the great discount involved! More to come soon - start guessing ;)
Great to see Nordic Back!
Also great that you respond to GOG communities questions.
fortune_p_dawg: Soooo.... how 'bout that Titan Quest?
This :)
high rated
Fesin: Awesome! I always thought Nordic Games was one of the best publishers on GOG.com. They treated us pretty well, and i like having a representative with Thom around.

Nordic Games and GOG.com just belong together, like beer and more beer.
Welcome back!
Like that :)
Wow, what a week this has been for GOG! Glad to see Nordic back, but what's going on with the missing Spell force 2 expansion, Faith in Destiny? The obsessive/compulsive collector in me twitches every time I notice that hole in my collection.
ThomNG: Glad to be back - hope you like are small "we are back" present with the release of Black Mirror 3 (finally!) and the great discount involved! More to come soon - start guessing ;)
Red Faction Gorilla and a complete version of Red Faction Armageddon would be great.
Welcome back Nordic Games, so happy to have you here again! Looking forward to new games. :)