It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

66% off Deus Ex, Omikron, Startopia, Thief, Tomb Raider, Legacy of Kain, Hitman and more!

It's literally a Weekend Promo². The Square Enix catalog features some of the greatest gaming classics in the history of ever, and we've got quite a few of them right here. This weekend we're featuring the entire Square Enix catalog of nearly thirty titles at 66% off - this promo wins <span class="bold">Fair &amp; Square</span>.

Deus Ex, every time you mention it, someone will reinstall it. Now that we've taken care of the formailities - with a huge library of mods and one of the most freeform stories in existence, this is a title that you just can't miss. Though a fair bit more controversial, much of the same can be said about the sequel, Deus Ex 2: Invisible War - a revolutionary cyberpunk experience awaits! We can't let Deus Ex steal all the thunder though, the Thief and Hitman trilogies are not just another set of classic - they're cult series that according to many still exemplify their own brand of stealth perfection. If you're done being sly and looking for a bit of action, you may be surprised to find just how well Lara Croft is aging in the Tomb Raider games.

As always, this is just the beginning - you'll find plenty more goodness in our weekend promo, <span class="bold">Fair &amp; Square</span>! It's 66% off the entire Square Enix catalog until Tuesday, July 10, 3:59 AM GMT.
can we have some more square games soon? I have everything I want from this list
Deus Ex Revision is almost released (this time for real) so it will be good idea to grab original Deus Ex and start with Revision.
igrok: GOG should release more Square Enix gems from the past. I have pretty much everything from this promo already.
i got myself Gangsters: Organized Crime
the other games are great but 3d so thats why there's only 1 game in this promo for me.
If they have more 'flat' 2d games then i am very interested.

Matruchus: Nice sale but I wish we would get some new Square Enix releases instead.
deonast: Would be nice. I have all except for 2 which I keep avoiding every time they have a sale of these games. I may not have much restraint with buying games on sale, but I have to stop myself sometimes and not buy what a definitely don't want.

Oh well cheap day for me then.
same here only gangsters for me cause its the only no 3d game.
but i got myself some new and old games in the past 2 weeks

Gangsters: organized crime, Pax imperia - eminent domain,Samorost2,Warlords battlecry 3,Anna's quest,Pajama sam vol. 1,Pajama sam vol. 2,Ronin,Lords of magic: special edition,Mob rule,Ironclad tactics deluxe edition,
Guild of dungeoneering.
Post edited July 10, 2015 by gamesfreak64
hmm ... the discounts get lower :(
Some new Square Enix games woud be nice.
Only want two games from this list.
Great promo!
gamesfreak64: i got myself Gangsters: Organized Crime
If you're playing on a newer OS please let us know how it works :)
Hmm I only don't own Gex. Not sure how I own so many of the other games!
I think I own the ones I want already, but nice promo!

Also, BUY DEUS EX!!!!! I made the mistake of never experiencing it until early last year. What a classic. May as well grab the Thieves while you're at it :P
Own 'em all.

Sad that SE doesn't seem to have anything else they want to release on GOG. What was the last SE game released here? Gex? 9 months ago? Considering how much of their stuff they've almost literally given away in bundles recently, you'd think they'd be ready to go ahead and release them here...
Post edited July 10, 2015 by yyahoo
There are a lot of great games here. Nice promo, GOG. Fortunately I own everything in this package so I'm safe this weekend. :p
yyahoo: Own 'em all.

Sad that SE doesn't seem to have anything else they want to release on GOG. What was the last SE game released here? Gex? 9 months ago? Considering how much of their stuff they've almost literally given away in bundles recently, you'd think they'd be ready to go ahead and release them here...
Honestly speaking, I'd rather they release their older stuff here first. Still waiting for the second Gex...
Post edited July 10, 2015 by Grargar
Nice promo with lots of great games!

My top recommendations would be Deus Ex, Anachronox & Thief series (I'm currently replaying Thief) but also Tomb Raider series (best played with a joypad), Hitman series (we need the rest!) & Legacy of Kain series (if you're looking for a more "consoley" experience - very good games!).

Also, another one to shout: "Moar Square Enix games!!". ;-)
Great selection for those who haven't already picked it over in previous sales or promos. I hope we see more titles from SE make their way here, new and old. The demand is here, so do it, SE!... please?
If anyone has Twitter and wants to see more Squeenix games here, I recommend tweeting Jason Walker, "Square Enix's Mastering Manager and Licensing Coordinator" - https://twitter.com/jaywalker2309

Here's a new thread on the Squeenix forums, too -
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=157569&amp;p=2138024#post2138024
Post edited July 10, 2015 by tfishell