It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 80% off hidden gems like Corpse Party, Prison Architect, Raiden Legacy, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, and more!

Sometimes the games that stay with you the longest are not the epic, loud, or visually impressive ones, but those who happen to come along when you're looking for something surprising and unconventional. <span class="bold">Introversion + DotEmu + XSEED</span> have plenty of that on offer, so if you're in the market for underground classics or out-of-the-box experiences, that's the right place for you. Especially with that handy up to 80% discount on them!

Have you ever attended an after school Corpse Party with your friends? It's not something you would forget: there are vengeful spirits, horrible secrets, and plenty of misplaced guts involved. If you navigate the mysteries and live to tell the tale, you'll be the talk of your school for ages to come! Shame about those you had to leave behind, though...

Every now and then you just need a good first-person RPG fix. Ishar Compilation will test your combat and orientation skills, as you're leading your party of five adventurers through the unfamiliar but rewarding dungeons where evil reigns supreme.

The pop culture has trained us to think of maximum security prisons as hellish backdrops for great breakout stories. Prison Architect lets you run the place and make sure that the conditions will not make your inmates itch for an escape. Not that they could pull it off, of course.

Looking for haunting stories, some old-school RPG fun, or a proper management challenge? It's all here inside the <span class="bold">Introversion + DotEmu + XSEED</span> catalogs, going for up to 80% off. Pick between Raiden Legacy, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Little King's Story, Defcon, or one of the other little-known gems.
The promo will last until November 22, 4:59 AM UTC.
A couple last-minute questions about Raiden Legacy:

1. How long does it take to reach full power?

2. When you die, how much power do you lose?
WildHobgoblin: The second one... less so, I'm afraid. I played the former a long time ago, the latter fairly recently, so that might be part of the reason, but I found DF:TLJ to be pretty to look at, but lacking in most other respects (character development/plot etc).
I always thought the problem people had with DF:TLJ was that it ended in a cliffhanger. Just curious but now that the final chapters have been released, does this redeem the second game somewhat?
Vythonaut: Hmmm, gotta love the scientific method; sounds good enough, if a little NSFW. :D
NSFW? Now now, what is going through your dirty little mind? <i>Naked</i> Science?
eiii: You guys made me trying Darwinia again. And I got an intro video which states:

"Darwinia - Final Release Cracked by DMA Crew I've been coding for 38 hours straight getting this crack working ..."

Is that normal?

I do not get that intro on every start, there are at least 7 different intro videos. But I'm still a bit surprised by that one.
Yes, it's part of the game. There are multiple intros, as you noticed. They are inspired by the demo scene from the Amiga, wherein crackers would put a tiny executable at the start of games they cracked that would do all kinds of interesting graphical tricks. Basically it's Darwinia's love letter to the golden days of the Miggy. :)
Vythonaut: Hmmm, gotta love the scientific method; sounds good enough, if a little NSFW. :D
HypersomniacLive: NSFW? Now now, what is going through your dirty little mind? <i>Naked</i> Science?
Nothing was going on until you came here and put those "hands & feets in the air" in my mind. You've corrupted my mind.

ps. looks like a great channel, thank you! *tries to find the exact video where science gets naked*
XYCat: guys, why isn't Uplink included in this sale?
Hummm that's true..
WildHobgoblin: The second one... less so, I'm afraid. I played the former a long time ago, the latter fairly recently, so that might be part of the reason, but I found DF:TLJ to be pretty to look at, but lacking in most other respects (character development/plot etc).
IwubCheeze: I always thought the problem people had with DF:TLJ was that it ended in a cliffhanger. Just curious but now that the final chapters have been released, does this redeem the second game somewhat?
Well, the cliffhanger ending is a bit annoying (it's a big one, with lots of plot points not being resolved), but there were other problems as well... opinions may differ, obviously, but I found the game to be quite underwhelming. Personally, I just dislike it when mystery is being piled upon mystery, but ultimately the plot threads don't come together in a satisfactory fashion, and you're left with a bit of a mess (that might or might not end up making sense).

I really haven't played much of Dreamfall Chapters, sadly, so I really can't say whether it redeems the second installment - but I sincerely hope so! I bought it when there was just an episode 1, but the game was terribly laggy/stuttering to the point of being unplayable back then (even on a decent PC) and the story was... not great, I gotta say, and annoyed me quite a bit at times ("the sex was great", "onion soup or pork sausage - what a tricky decision!" "come and look at my dreamy bf"... urgh...)
Again, I never got very far, and maybe the game turns into pure awesomeness later on... I should probably give it another shot, and see whether I can gather enough momentum to carry me over the rough spots ;)
WildHobgoblin: I really haven't played much of Dreamfall Chapters, sadly, so I really can't say whether it redeems the second installment - but I sincerely hope so! I bought it when there was just an episode 1, but the game was terribly laggy/stuttering to the point of being unplayable back then (even on a decent PC) and the story was... not great, I gotta say, and annoyed me quite a bit at times ("the sex was great", "onion soup or pork sausage - what a tricky decision!" "come and look at my dreamy bf"... urgh...)
Again, I never got very far, and maybe the game turns into pure awesomeness later on... I should probably give it another shot, and see whether I can gather enough momentum to carry me over the rough spots ;)
It's alright, I appreciate your insight there. Here's to hoping the bugs get ironed out :)
Vythonaut: Nothing was going on until you came here and put those "hands & feets in the air" in my mind. You've corrupted my mind.

ps. looks like a great channel, thank you! *tries to find the exact video where science gets naked*
Naked or nekkid?
HypersomniacLive: Naked or nekkid?
I guess nekkid, because she's always up to something. ;)
Vythonaut: I guess nekkid, because she's always up to something. ;)
Heh, I see it didn't take long for your dirty little mind to find a fitting excuse. ;-P
HypersomniacLive: Heh, I see it didn't take long for your dirty little mind to find a fitting excuse. ;-P
It's a great skill to have... :D
Vythonaut: It's a great skill to have... :D
Heheheh, it is indeed, have a +1.
IAmSinistar: Yes, it's part of the game. There are multiple intros, as you noticed. They are inspired by the demo scene from the Amiga, wherein crackers would put a tiny executable at the start of games they cracked that would do all kinds of interesting graphical tricks. Basically it's Darwinia's love letter to the golden days of the Miggy. :)
Interesting :)
I played the first level, that's really an original game ! I like it ! Thanks again for suggestion :D
Splatsch: Interesting :)
I played the first level, that's really an original game ! I like it ! Thanks again for suggestion :D
Glad you like! It's nice when creators have a unique vision and successfully realise it. :)