It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 70% off Worms, Capitalism, Guilty Gear, Nosferatu, Warlords Battlecry 3 and more!

It's the start of a weekend full of big things to celebrate! It only makes sense that a variety of games and catalogs come together to make up this particularly inclusive promo. Big or short, new or classic, fast or turn-based, and any blend that you love - with up to 70% off 25+ titles, you don't gotta keep 'em separated. Hey, Come out and Play

There's no better place to start than the Worms series with a trio of classics! Experience the one that started it all, the one that modernized it all, and then the one that changed it all (for better or worse, your call). Coincidentally, owning all three Worms games gets you a 20% discount on the just-announced Worms World Party Remastered preorder - if you're a fan, the deal is as good as they get. There's also the Capitalism series - in which you'll learn about the value of money, and the Guilty Gear series - in which you'll learn about the value of a good fist to the face. But don't go away, there's more including the strategy gem Warlords Battlecry 3, the remastered retro platformer Superfrog HD, and many others!

This week we're also featuring an Independence Day Special with <span class="bold">Supreme League of Patriots</span> discounted at 40% off for the entire week! In this hyper-patriotic, politically incorrect adventure you'll stamp out the evils of the world (like hippies and immigrants) while celebrating all that is truly 'Murica.

With 25+ games on sale up to 70% off, this weekend there's much to celebrate worldwide, it's the perfect day to <span class="bold">Come out and Play! The promo will last for the next five days, until Tuesday, July 7, 3:59 AM GMT.
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Konrad
timppu: Does the PC version have e.g. Roland MT-32 sound support? Sometimes that is good enough reason for me to get the PC version, even if the port from Amiga is lacking in other areas.
Alien Breed seems to only have an option for Roland (not MT-32 specifically) sound support, while Tower Assault doesn't seem to have any kind of Roland support at all.
Attachments:
tinyE: Okay so Nosferatu is really fucking hard! :P

I'm on easy and I can barely get a few feet.
So that happened to you too? My heart bleeds with yours.
How are the Alien Breed and Mobile Forces games?
That's an eclectic group of games you have on sale there. Did you throw darts at a list?
IronArcturus: How are the Alien Breed games?
I haven't played Tower Assault, but Alien Breed is a very unforgiving top-down shooter, which you'll need to complete in one sitting, as the game has no save system and its password system is brutal, as it leaves you with no upgraded weaponry or credits to fight the more difficult enemies.
Come Out and Play!
IronArcturus: How are the Alien Breed games?
Grargar: I haven't played Tower Assault, but Alien Breed is a very unforgiving top-down shooter, which you'll need to complete in one sitting, as the game has no save system and its password system is brutal, as it leaves you with no upgraded weaponry or credits to fight the more difficult enemies.
Wow, that I didn't know. I don't understand why some games don't have any means of saving. Have you played that Mobile Forces game at all? From what I've read, it looks like an arena game.
IronArcturus: Have you played that Mobile Forces game at all? From what I've read, it looks like an arena game.
No idea about that. Took a look at it, reminded me of Counter-Strike and never looked back again.
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: No idea about that. Took a look at it, reminded me of Counter-Strike and never looked back again.
Have you tried Nosferatu: Wrath of the Malachi or Soulbringer by any chance? Are those games any good?
IronArcturus: Have you tried Nosferatu: Wrath of the Malachi or Soulbringer by any chance? Are those games any good?
Soulbringer, only a little. Don't have much to say other than it didn't look/feel particularly appealing to me. As for Nosferatu, I played it a bit more and the thing that I found cool about the game was its atmosphere and resemblance to the old horror movies. There is also some randomization in the castle you are sent to explore, but no idea how extensive it is.
IronArcturus: Have you tried Nosferatu: Wrath of the Malachi or Soulbringer by any chance? Are those games any good?
Grargar: Soulbringer, only a little. Don't have much to say other than it didn't look/feel particularly appealing to me. As for Nosferatu, I played it a bit more and the thing that I found cool about the game was its atmosphere and resemblance to the old horror movies. There is also some randomization in the castle you are sent to explore, but no idea how extensive it is.
Thanks for the info!
Soulbringer seems interesting from the reviews that the story is quite good. What puts me off though is the mention that the game's interface and camera are clunky.
Post edited July 03, 2015 by FoxySage
Has anyone tried that "Worms Forts: Under Siege" game? Can it run in a window?
FoxySage: Soulbringer seems interesting from the reviews that the story is quite good. What puts me off though is the mention that the game's interface and camera are clunky.
You'll get used to it very fast, trust me .
With this heat? Yeah, no way I'm coming out