It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Join our Out of this world event to get an early look at Age of Wonders: Planetfall and grab some stellar sci-fi and fantasy games up to 80% off.

This weekend we're taking an early look at all playable factions in Age of Wonders: Planetfall, the new strategy game from Triumph Studios that brings all the exciting tactical turn-based combat and in-depth empire building of its predecessors to space in an all-new, sci-fi setting. Pre-order now to receive the Paragon Set.

We also have some weekend deals for sci-fi and fantasy games like the Age of Wonders series (up to -80%), BATTLETECH (-66%), Stellaris (-75%), Homeworld series (up to -80%), Battlestar Galactica Deadlock (-60%), Master of Orion (-55%), Deep Sky Derelicts (-50%), and many more.

Discounts are available until July 1, 10 PM UTC.
GOG.com: Discounts are available until July 1, 1 PM UTC.
The EOL time is wrong, and both countdown clocks on homepage are wrong.
Several bajllion hours of gaming in that lineup!
Nice promo although wallet safe as i have all the ones i want from the list. A Lot i have yet to play.
GOG.com: Discounts are available until July 1, 1 PM UTC.
kbnrylaec: The EOL time is wrong, and both countdown clocks on homepage are wrong.
The newspost indicated a wrong end hour for a second there, but the Weekend Sale ends on 10PM UTC, so it should be all good now :)
All the ones that I want have too many DLCs.
kbnrylaec: The EOL time is wrong, and both countdown clocks on homepage are wrong.
chandra: The newspost indicated a wrong end hour for a second there, but the Weekend Sale ends on 10PM UTC, so it should be all good now :)
All six countdown clocks of Weekly, Midweek, Weekend Sales on homepage are STILL wrong.
Kerbal is tempting at that discount, but the lack of discount on the DLC makes me think twice about it. Hmm.
high rated
Title Discounted for the First Time:
Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack [DLC] (10% off) - Released 28-May-2019

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
BATTLETECH (66% off vs. 40% off)
BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Content [DLC] (50% off vs. 30% off)
BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (66% off vs. 50% off)
BATTLETECH - Flashpoint [DLC] (25% off vs. 10% off)
BATTLETECH - Mercenary Collection [Deluxe] (40% off vs. 20% off)
Kerbal Space Program (75% off vs. 60% off)
Kerbal Space Program: Making History [DLC] (50% off vs. 33% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
How about the BATTLETECH season pass? Is that ever going to be on sale?
Perhaps when Planetfall is released we will get a complete edition of Age of Wonders 3 as only the DLCs seem to make it a good game. ;)

I'm not much interested in Planetfall itself though, without a Linux version and DX11 requirement for Windows...
guppy44: Kerbal is tempting at that discount, but the lack of discount on the DLC makes me think twice about it. Hmm.
I'll pickup Kerbal now to see how much I like it. I can pickup the DLC later on discount if I like it.
Watch out for this one:

1. Paradox as Publisher.

2. The "Age of Wonders 3" had nasty DRM in it, even for the GOG version.
low rated
About one day passed and both countdown clocks on homepage are STILL wrong.
And, countdown clocks of Weekly Sale on homepage are already wrong for five days.
darktjm: How about the BATTLETECH season pass? Is that ever going to be on sale?
Same here, waiting for a discount on the Seasson Pass, like it is at Steam right now.
Post edited June 29, 2019 by jokmontoya