It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is TRUE! Today outstanding classics from the renowned French publisher join The GOG Sale to make it shine even brighter. Here are some of the titles that receive discounts:

Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete (-75%)
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (-80%)
Rayman Origins (-80%)
The Settlers® 2: 10th Anniversary (-75%)

Check them out, as well as other GOGalicious deals on unforgettable titles during The GOG Sale that will last until 5th September 2022, 10 PM UTC.
tfishell: Please create a separate thread letting people know about this so it gets more eyeballs. If you have a Reddit account please post the link on r/gog too.

I imagine the thread won't make much difference but it doesn't hurt to try.
SargonAelther: You're right, that may help. I hope this won't get labelled as some kind of self-promotion over here and on Reddit, if I post the link everywhere?
I don't think so since it's not like you're promoting a paid-for product. Just make sure your title is clear about your intentions, and that it's on the r/gog subreddit.
A Ubisift sale ... actually I have no problems believing that.
What I really could not have believed was them releasing their new games here.
Tweet about Ubisoft - "NEWS: Ubisoft, facing "surprisingly slower" sales, has canceled three unannounced games (on top of the four cancelled in July), planning $200 million in cost reduction including "natural attrition" and "divesting of non-core assets""

https://twitter.com/stephentotilo/status/1613223920706129921

Obviously they'd make very little on GOG comparatively, but maybe they're desperate enough.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/183947/please-preserve-your-10-year-old-games-2008-2012-by-releasing-them-on-gog?lang=en-US
Post edited January 11, 2023 by tfishell
It is hard to not smell a rat or suspect mismanagement or some kind of stupid mindset.

They could be making significant profits if they truly wanted to.