It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TW2 too... again...
And M&M...
Post edited January 30, 2015 by toxicTom
Might and Magic needs another round of love, and there are a few stragglers in Neverwinter Nights and Witcher 2 at the moment.
All almost clean, but M&M has been hit hard again.

EDIT: Well, ninja'd. :P
Post edited January 30, 2015 by helpo1
helpo1: All almost clean, but M&M has been hit hard again.

EDIT: Well, ninja'd. :P
:D
Attachments:
ninja.jpg (6 Kb)
For those joining the hunt, I'll post it again:
Okay, the following makes it a lot quicker to mark the threads:
Create a bookmarklet, i.e. MarkAsSpam, in your bookmarks bar.
Instead of an URL enter the following:

javascript:(function(){$('.r_t_p_no_EN').show().click();$('#markSpam_1').click();})()

Open each spam thread (i.e. ctrl-click) and then go through the tabs hitting the bookmarklet each time. and CTRL-W to close the tab.

Tested in Chrome and Firefox. FF works better since you can close the tabs even with the Thank-You-alert-box open.
With this method you not only save clicks (only one instead of two), you also skip the "bury thread" animation, since the script can click the "report" link even if it is not yet visible. Also the Bookmarklet is a lot easier to hit than the small (-) button.
EDIT: nevermind
Post edited January 30, 2015 by Maighstir
DeMignon: Fallout subforum could need some help.
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red dawn.
Hehe, European classic done Korean style.
It''s here again!
It's worse than the asshole that spammed the forum because of a problem with a game.
l0rdtr3k: It''s here again!
It's worse than the asshole that spammed the forum because of a problem with a game.
What really made that fucker so bad is that when we called him on it he couldn't see how he had done anything wrong. He kept asking us, "Well what would you have done?"
Wait for contact to reply? Because it was fucking new year and the staff wasn't working.
tinyE: What really made that fucker so bad is that when we called him on it he couldn't see how he had done anything wrong. He kept asking us, "Well what would you have done?"
Once again the same guy. Just BAN the twat already. Are nobody home in GOG-central? :|
It's friday here in Brazil,so I guess it's saturday in poland.
Pangaea666: Once again the same guy. Just BAN the twat already. Are nobody home in GOG-central? :|
l0rdtr3k: It''s here again!
tinyE: What really made that fucker so bad is that when we called him on it he couldn't see how he had done anything wrong. He kept asking us, "Well what would you have done?"
That´s how Anakin turned to the dark side.
This is the worst spamming I've ever seen. I've tried to mark as much as I can, but I don't think this is something the users should be fighting at this point.