It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: One thing that is still missing on gog is the ability to change/fix your own reviews when you find out that you made a mistake or mistyped. It would really help not to have to contact gog members for fixing them.
I've never yet written a review, but yes, editable reviews would be good. I second this. Get on it, GOG! :)
While I'm in this thread, I may as well post another notion I've had. Several people have mentioned -- here and in various other threads -- that things such as a game's version number (not the installer version, mind you, but the game version), whether it officially supports gamepads/joysticks (and what kinds), whether any emulator/wrapper programs (such as DOSBox) are used, and possibly other info (e.g., GOG release date) should be contained, if not prominently featured, on each game's store page. (Current game version should definitely be displayed in the game's library entry for those who've bought it, but that's a little late for those who seek this information before buying.) I would suggest putting this in with the genre/original release date/etc. section, perhaps hiding some of it (e.g., version number, DOSBox use) under one of those "Read more" things.

...Speaking of "Read more", I don't have a problem with some of the main body of the text description for a game being hidden by default; however, I think the bulleted list of game features/selling points should lie outside of that, so it can be seen at a glance without having to expand the full text.
Another thing I just remembered! When you downvote a forum post, I really, really wish it wouldn't auto-hide that post. There could be an option in "My Settings" for that to occur, but, unless I've also flagged the post as spam, I prefer such posts to remain visible.

(Speaking of spam, sorry for spamming this thread!)
HunchBluntley: Another thing I just remembered! When you downvote a forum post, I really, really wish it wouldn't auto-hide that post. There could be an option in "My Settings" for that to occur, but, unless I've also flagged the post as spam, I prefer such posts to remain visible.

(Speaking of spam, sorry for spamming this thread!)
There is already an option for it. Check "My Settings" under the Account tab.
Attachments:
posts.jpg (91 Kb)
Grargar: There is already an option for it. Check "My Settings" under the Account tab.
Hah! Is that what that option means? I always just assumed it meant "hide posts by users with negative reps" (which I would not want to do). Feeling a little silly now...though I do think the option could have been worded a little more clearly.
Thanks for the heads up, Undead Kitty! [tries to pet, gets hissed at, backs off slowly]

EDIT: Yeah, no. I tried it with and without having that box checked (I had it unchecked to begin with), and I don't see any difference.

EDIT 1.5: It seems the damn thing won't even save that option when I try to check the box, so can't properly compare how it behaves with the "hide post with negative rating" option enabled.
Also, when I click "Save & go back", it takes me back to the last forum page I loaded/refreshed in the browser session, rather than the one I entered "My Settings" from in that particular tab.

[drops to knees, shakes fist at sky]
GOOOOG!
Post edited November 07, 2014 by HunchBluntley
Grargar: There is already an option for it. Check "My Settings" under the Account tab.
I think this doesn't apply to posts that you personally rated down. They'll still be hidden.
Wurzelkraft: I think this doesn't apply to posts that you personally rated down. They'll still be hidden.
I think they are only hidden when you click the downrate button. If you refresh the page, the post will reappear with the "-" button highlighted.
Once again, I suggest that devs get their own label and color for posts, so we can identify their messages

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_infested_planet/post43
Grargar: I think they are only hidden when you click the downrate button. If you refresh the page, the post will reappear with the "-" button highlighted.
I stand corrected. :) Good to know.
rodrolliv: Once again, I suggest that devs get their own label and color for posts, so we can identify their messages

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_infested_planet/post43
I agree that is a really good idea. Maybe green colour for developers or something like that to make them stick out in the threads.
I know gog has turned grey, but can we please get the red updated message back in the account settings?

I went through the list 4 times (the filtering at the top wasn't working) and didn't see what game was updated last time. I only found it because I did a text search on the page for "updated".
Grargar: I think they are only hidden when you click the downrate button. If you refresh the page, the post will reappear with the "-" button highlighted.
So I looked at a post that I rated down and it is hidden even after the page refresh. The "unhide" button does what it should but only until I refresh. I also have the setting "hide posts with negative rating" turned off. *shrugs*
Wurzelkraft: So I looked at a post that I rated down and it is hidden even after the page refresh. The "unhide" button does what it should but only until I refresh. I also have the setting "hide posts with negative rating" turned off. *shrugs*
Some pretty strange behaviour. Oh well...
Wurzelkraft: So I looked at a post that I rated down and it is hidden even after the page refresh. The "unhide" button does what it should but only until I refresh. I also have the setting "hide posts with negative rating" turned off. *shrugs*
If you check either of those "hide posts" options, does it save those changes when you click "Save & go back"? It doesn't when I try. :\
HunchBluntley: If you check either of those "hide posts" options, does it save those changes when you click "Save & go back"? It doesn't when I try. :\
They were never turned on so I'd rather not mess with them. :D