It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sorry if this was already asked/answered but is there any plans to update the forum? At least a simple spoiler tag option would be welcome.
It's really silly for a forum where people discuss an often story-based medium to not have a spoilers tag. So I second that..
Be nice to not have blue print, very hard to read. Please dont go like Steam and flood us with blue print.
gamefood: You can be sure I had something like that in mind. But I doubt it since he has less knowledge/interest of such things than I, so that would surprise me. But never say never, I must check that next time.
Chamb: Well, he's definitely using some kind of script / add-on, as we did not removed the social buttons. Why would we? We want as many people on the internet to know about the awesome games we have as possible. :)

For example AdBlock for Chrome has built-in "antisocial filter" which removes these buttons.
Alright thank you, almighty Panda, there's nothing like an official statement :) I must examine my friends Browser and Add-ons carefully next time...
And of course you're right, why should you remove them, that seems logical. But I'm afraid I can't support you on this point ;P
I can't remember if I already mentioned this, but as somebody who often looks at the wishlist (this may sound smug but I don't mean it to be) it would be pretty useful to have a keyboard shortcut for "Load more wishes..." or the option to just automatically load the wishes as you scroll down, like the catalog used to be.
high rated
gamefood: Thanks for the recommendation Darth Penguin :)
Yes me too... Are we dead???
It fixed itself somehow or someone at GOG has nth better to do on a Saturday night and messes around with the web code. ;-P

BadDecissions: It's really silly for a forum where people discuss an often story-based medium to not have a spoilers tag. So I second that..
You can fix this while waiting for GOG by using the Barefoot Essentials script.
Matruchus: Adblock + Fannboy's Annoyance list and voila no more unnecessary blablabla links.
Yes that was my thinking ;) , but i don't use this filter.
Post edited October 26, 2014 by DyNaer
HypersomniacLive: You can fix this while waiting for GOG by using the Barefoot Essentials script.
Sure... if Barefoot Essentials was mandatory otherwise you will be spoiling it to non-BE users so the problem remains.
Post edited October 26, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Chamb: -- Brought back the dates on user reviews.
Great work, cheers Chamb (and company)! Are you planning to restore the option to sort reviews by date?

By the way, you might want to mark these as completed:
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/review_date
&
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/reviews_should_include_the_date_it_was_posted
Post edited October 27, 2014 by Lemon_Curry
high rated
Cyraxpt: Sure... if Barefoot Essentials was mandatory otherwise you will be spoiling it to non-BE users so the problem remains.
Arrg, never got a notification for this.

True, but I can't imagine myself interacting on the forum without Barefoot_Monkey's script,i.e.it's as natural to me as the native features of the forum. thus get a bit carried away when recommending it. :-D
high rated
Lemon_Curry: (...)
Yes we do. Wishes marked as completed - thanks for pointing that out! :)
Chamb: snip
Thank you for your hard work. There are still some problems, though:

1) People have reported an empty slot in shelf view, which is not resolved by an account refresh, or the purchase of a new game.
2) I have redeemed gifts, but haven't gotten any receipts for them. Not sure if I'm the only one affected by this.
high rated
Chamb: Yes we do. Wishes marked as completed - thanks for pointing that out! :)
Cheers for the latest improvements and all, but here are a couple of issues:

The issue of redeemed gift codes mentioned by Grargar here is general - never ever got any kind of email/ receipt about them ever since the site revamp.

Additionally today, I noticed that this hugely tall footer is messing with my messages. Specifically it sits in front of the older ones in cases of lengthy exchanges of messages.
Please see the attached screenshot - noticed how the swirling icon is spinning half-hidden behind the footer, i.e. it's resolving additional messages, but when it's done, those messages are inaccessible as they're covered by the hugely tall footer. Refreshing the pages doesn't resolve the issue, nor logging in and out.

This happens regardless of browser - tested it with the latest Firefox and SWare Iron (Chrome fork).

I'd like to have all of my messages back, so please look into it and fix it a.s.a.p.

Cheers.

EDIT: added clarification regarding the lack of email receipts for gifted games.
Attachments:
Post edited October 31, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
Because I see the will to improve the things to the known gog-standards and the results so far I have to state:
Gog.com has my wallet back throwing money at them ;P Well done so far and go on to be better :)
Lemon_Curry: (...)
Chamb: Yes we do.
That's much appreciated, thanks Chamb.

Chamb: Wishes marked as completed - thanks for pointing that out! :)
You're welcome. :)