It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today is a big day for all Cyberpunk 2077 fans. Take a look at what's coming to Night City below!

Night City Wire: Episode 1 video

Latest trailer - The Gig

What are your opinions on the event and the upcoming game? Let us know in the comments!
Post edited June 26, 2020 by emter_pl
dope, out of this world.
breathtaking.
high rated
I never really got what this Twitch was. It never worked for me. I will wait until you put up a normal video on something like Vimedo or YourTub.
Not logged in on my phone, will watch the vod later today.
Cyberpunk 2077 - Official Trailer - The Gig
Post edited June 25, 2020 by Swedrami
high rated
I will wait for some normal videos as well. I can't stand this kind of streamings.
Event and game looks awesome!
Oh hey, another masturbatory thread. =P

The trailer looked alright, but as soon as the PR blabbing started I had to shut it off. Call me when it's out. Peace.
Looks good but since we still dont have any information about requirements (other than Win10 which also does not mean much as newere releases have shown) how could I be really excited or even pre-order?
I wasn't liking much of what I've seen of this one this last year and the video preview I've just watched isn't changing my opinion, quite the opposite.

Not keen on what the game had to offer and I'm now seeing that this game probably won't even be finished when it releases on November.

So I'll pass, sorry CD Project. :(
Square's not likely doing Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Part 2.
Cyberpunk will scratch that cyberpunk/sci-fi setting with that "immersive-sim" RPG/Action game/FPS itch.

Rockstar's planning to re-release GTA5 again for another console gen; and who knows what they'll add or do to the PC version.
Who knows when GTA6 is coming.
Cyberpunk here looks like it has GTA-like driving elements and action too; and is going to be on the kind of huge GTA level & scale.

I liked the post-apoc world Mad Max game, RAGE 1, and RAGE 2 had, but all of those were lacking...a bunch of something. Story. Character. Real Quests (especially on the side-quests).
Oh, look - Cyberpunk looks like it has all of this out in their Badlands area! I didn't expect this!

And then, some other stuff.
Cyberpunk has Witcher 3's sense, Remember Me's rewind mode, and Batman Arkham series' Detective Mode...all rolled into one here with Braindance.

So, is there anything that this Cyberpunk 2077 game can't do?

This looks like it could be the game of the decade here.

All aboard the Hype Train to Night City...and The Badlands.
Post edited June 25, 2020 by MysterD
Extended Gameplay
Post edited June 25, 2020 by Swedrami
A fairly pointless stream. The new trailer was cool but that was about the only interesting thing.
There will be a Cyberpunk 2077 anime coming to Netflix in 2022 from Studio Trigger (Kill la Kill, Little Witch Academia)
https://www.ign.com/articles/cyberpunk-edgerunners-a-cyberpunk-2077-anime-announced
What’s this cyberpunk 2020, not heard of it before!