It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lisaab: have no idea

have no idea
If this was some sort of weird "post so my friend can find me", it's not necessary to do this anymore. Just go here and click on 'Invite new friend' (on the right side of the page); there you or anyone looking to find you can search by user nickname or by e-mail address.
Senteria: There you have it. I just looked on the game card page of Hogs of War and it says it works for windows XP and Windows 7. It doesn't state that it works on 8 or 10. :)
Roin: Ah exactly, I kind of remembered there was something with anything Windows 8 or newer but wasn't quite sure... I actually really hope they release a patch for it to run on Win 10 (and 8)... I played this game as a child on my PS1 (still have that Version) and oh how much fun did we have with it :D
You'll be disappointed to hear that the PC version is not like the PS1 which I also still own. In the PC version the enemy AI hogs don't move at all. They're just stationary.
Poll #5 is here :)
http://strawpoll.me/6018385
outstarwalker: Poll #5 is here :)
http://strawpoll.me/6018385
Weeee! New poll!!!

I could cry, right now! T-T Also, pretty neat choices to vote on, I found it hard to decide on which one to vote, well done, viewers! (And Outstar, you lovely lady, for keeping up with all this info!)
I agree... choices, choices... But in the end its P:T > Heretic Kingdoms > Valdis Story, so my vote goes to P:T... and we are third? O.o Well... that's interesting - thought P:T would rule over them all. :D
I'll probably miss this one again since it happens between my travel time from work to home but I still voted for Planescape Torment. Best game ever which I never played. (cries in corner)
My votes for the next viewers' choice are:

Archimedean Dynasty
AquaNox
AquaNox II
Anachronox
Nox (TM).
tamablenebula: My votes for the next viewers' choice are:

Archimedean Dynasty
AquaNox
AquaNox II
Anachronox
Nox (TM).
So many oxes. ^^
Post edited November 19, 2015 by Senteria
Senteria:
Coincidence? I think not!
Just some information:How can I stream for GOG?
tamablenebula: My votes for the next viewers' choice are:

Archimedean Dynasty
AquaNox
AquaNox II
Anachronox
Nox (TM).
Senteria: So many oxes. ^^
Moo.
Senteria: So many oxes. ^^
JudasIscariot: Moo.
Moobot is love, moobot is life
l0rdtr3k: Just some information:How can I stream for GOG?
Talk to Outstarwalker - she is the Twitch coordinator for GOG.
l0rdtr3k: Just some information:How can I stream for GOG?
tamablenebula: Talk to Outstarwalker - she is the Twitch coordinator for GOG.
Do what tamablenebula said which is to talk to Outstarwalker
Interesting how planescape torment is both on the promo sale and on viewer's choice and streamed tonight.
Post edited November 26, 2015 by Senteria