It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
XD
Attachments:
ratings.png (78 Kb)
low rated
RWarehall: Another leftist idiot quoting the media. Fuck you ignorant fool! Get your facts straight asshole. Look at these stupid liberal idiots.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-dead-after-ohio-state-university-car-knife-attack-n689076
Ow here we go, Finally!

So NBC is a trustworthy news source? How are you staying informed again exactly? You still haven't explained how you do that *without* consuming media.

As for the example... An unsuccesful knife attack... from one guy, one example... this is worth refusing refugees from 7 different countries? What about 9/11 huh? How the hell does that get ignored when banning countries for the safety of US citizens?
Post edited January 29, 2017 by Pheace
tinyE: XD
And why should that mean anything when Trump has 4 years to show how he fixes things. Nope, only a liberal nutter would be quoting opinion polls less than 1.5 weeks into a new President's term before he's had a chance to do much of anything...

Like I said, liberal media smear campaign. Think for yourself! Why is the media calling that news? Why does that mean anything? When I was in college, us liberals were smart and thoughtful, the liberals of today seem to investigate nothing, think about nothing and get all their info regurgitating clickbait media.
low rated
tinyE: XD
The image you attached seems to emphasize the approval rate, while I think the *disapproval* rate tells a much bigger story (it's 45% for Trump, as opposed to 25% for Bush 2 and much lower for the other presidents).

Also, note that Trump also has the lowest "no opinion" rating; people feel more strongly about him than the other listed presidents.
low rated
RWarehall: Another leftist idiot quoting the media. Fuck you ignorant fool! Get your facts straight asshole. Look at these stupid liberal idiots.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-dead-after-ohio-state-university-car-knife-attack-n689076
Pheace: Ow here we go, Finally!

So NBC is a trustworthy news source? How are you staying informed again exactly? You still haven't explained how you do that *without* consuming media.
Right, so no one actually got attacked in Ohio? You fucking idiot! Please, show me how that article is wrong. Read it. Are you denying these people were stabbed because it would be convenient to your biased viewpoint?

It's called reading stories and then reading between the lines. Something you are clearly incapable of doing because you are clearly too dumb for that. Like I said, when I see someone spouting off how the party they like are as great as Jesus and the party they hate are like Hitler and have the worst President in history, it's pretty clear they are mentally deficient. Every President has good with the bad. But when I see some moron ranting on and on, day after day, about one person they hate and skewing every trivial event to make it appear as if the person they hate is the worst person in the world, that person is a moron!

You know, just like when I read article after article about how "no one from those 7 countries have killed anyone in a major terrorist attack" and you look at all the qualifiers and see that the media is manipulating the facts to tell a particular story. It's pretty clear that people from some of those 7 countries have killed people here. It's also pretty clear there was a major terrorist attack where no one died. See how they specifically qualified around that... That's what I mean by reading between the lines. That's what I mean when the media is manipulating a story to tell it a certain way to fit their political beliefs.

It's called thinking! Try it some time...

And it's not very hard to do a further search to figure out what the media is trying to carefully conceal, like they did with the terrorist attack on a college campus which fortunately didn't kill anyone.
Post edited January 29, 2017 by RWarehall
Just like this stupid story about approval rating.
It no surprise to me that Democrats seem to be so biased that they don't give a President of another party a chance. It's exactly what I've said, they are spoiled children who have to have their way or they will cry about it. So Gallop calls them and they cry how they disapprove of Trump just like they did with G.W. Bush. What does any of that mean?

It's pretty fucking clear that when only 10% of people have "no opinion" it's because they aren't giving him a chance. That is their problem, not a problem with Trump.

Frankly, who in their right mind thinks the Presidential approval rating in the first week of their term means anything other than diddly squat?

Why don't you take a look at this chart: Look at the beginning of Obama's term and his "great" approval ratings and see what happened to them month after month...look how his disapproval ratings which started low quickly rose and stayed in the 40's and 50's for most of his term. What does that say about the value of "first week" opinion polls, huh? Like I said, wake up and fucking think for yourself.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx

But hey, keep telling us about the opinion polls for his first week like they mean anything...you just show your partisan stripes.

---------------

Here's the thing: You people need to think for yourselves...
Let me break down this immigration thing for you...

Obama, late in his term opened up the immigration floodgates for these countries...
All 7 of these countries are unstable and contain radical extremists with ill-intent toward the U.S. with the exception of Iran who merely hates us. Honestly, Iran probably doesn't belong on this list. With the great increase in immigration in the last year, do you honestly think all these people were vetted as well as when we were allowing less than 100 people in the country from that region? So, I really don't see that much problem with putting on the brakes given the situation. Clearly, there are questions and concerns. But if you actually read the executive order, they do allow exceptions. Hopefully, with clarification and potential future modification, these issues can be resolved. For me, I'm willing to wait and see.

It's funny how the same people putting Trump to the fire seemed to have nothing to say when Romneycare had its hiccups. It's funny that none of you seem to have something to say about Obama's failed coup attempt funding rebels in Syria which created that crisis. Nope. Deaf ears when its convenient.

In short, I think the 7 country ban isn't an unreasonable decision. There is sense to it. It's being done for what seems like reasonable reasons despite what the naysayers want to portray. It should have been done more smoothly, but it's not like it's the only government plan where the details are a bit short-sighted. I'll reserve my judgement when there is real clarification and its had a few days to mature. But complaining about it as another "I told you so about Trump" makes people look childish.
Post edited January 29, 2017 by RWarehall
vsr: ,
I hope so too. I'm just worried that he constantly mentions how he loves Russia and wants to be friends with Russia. It's a kind of a political credit one expects to receive back with interest. And i doubt it Russia needs it from USA.

I already see headlines like this "I wanted to be friends with Russia! You all saw this! I suffered for this, bashed on every corner for my love for Russia! And Russians paid me THIS WAY! Scumbags! NOW THEY WILL PAY...". <nuclear launch detected>

I'm a bit over-exaggerating, but still... Probably expects to "Make Great Deals". So, yeah, we'll have to wait. Time will tell.
Yes, I'm somewhat afraid it could work out like this as well...Trump doesn't really seem to understand diplomacy, to put it mildly. And if some of his more extreme advisers like Flynn have their way and try to engineer war with Iran/regime change, it will probably kill off any chance of an understanding with Russia as well.
But you're right, we'll just have to wait and see.
low rated
deleted
low rated
Trumps the Man!
low rated
RWarehall: [...]
2) Trump is going to start WW3. Isn't he the one trying to get along with Putin as opposed to Hillary? Common sense says Hillary and her push for a new Cold War was more likely to destabilize relations. But let's not let facts get in the way of a good story, right?
[...]
Speaking of which, Putin is currently moving more troops into Ukraine. Just because.... well... Just because he feels he can.
RWarehall: [...]
2) Trump is going to start WW3. Isn't he the one trying to get along with Putin as opposed to Hillary? Common sense says Hillary and her push for a new Cold War was more likely to destabilize relations. But let's not let facts get in the way of a good story, right?
[...]
amok: Speaking of which, Putin is currently moving more troops into Ukraine. Just because.... well... Just because he feels he can.
Really, since I think the UK has universal mental health care, I highly suggest you look into it. That level of paranoia is not normal. Maybe your friends can stage an intervention on your behalf if they are reading this and you are unwilling to get treatment yourself. Seeing WW3 in everything is just about as mental as thinking you are Jesus.
tinyE: He's not my President.
Guess what, he is! Despite your lack of touch with reality!
Post edited January 30, 2017 by RWarehall
Here's a good opinion article describing exactly why Democrats lost and why a lot of these democrats are deceiving assholes...
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/01/opinions/democrats-the-party-who-cried-racist-talley/

If you are a Democrat, why let facts get in the way of a good story when you can call people racist for no good reason...
It's amazing how this thread went from a decent level headed discussion but has now devolved into complete bullshit like most other internet communities... this is why I avoid these threads. I should have kept to that.

This immigration ban is not all that different then the one Obama issued for 6 months against Iraq... the countries banned were the same countries determined by the Obama administration as the being of concern for terrorism. Then you got the media spreading false information, such as saying this is a Muslim ban... it is not, many Muslim countries are not even under the ban. People are over reacting and people are being let in on a case by case basis.

Just to be clear I might dislike a lot of what the left is doing, but the right isn't all sunshine and roses either... there is plenty I disagree with there too, but putting America first isn't one of them.

The USA is not a charity or the world police, we have the same rights as every other sovereign nation to protect our borders and to determine who can and can't enter. It's appalling when a country like Mexico says a wall will demean & humiliate Mexicans... the same Mexico that we have sent millions of dollars to under the Obama administration to help them secure there own southern border. The same Mexico that has strict immigration laws, much more strict than the USA.

If you can't see they hypocrisy in that I feel bad for you...
Post edited January 30, 2017 by BKGaming
low rated
BKGaming: This immigration ban is not all that different then the one Obama issued for 6 months against Iraq
Except that I am pretty sure Obama didn't bar those who are already permanent residents from entering.

Trump's executive order did, causing many people to be stranded, especially given how it came without warning.
BKGaming: This immigration ban is not all that different then the one Obama issued for 6 months against Iraq
dtgreene: Except that I am pretty sure Obama didn't bar those who are already permanent residents from entering.

Trump's executive order did, causing many people to be stranded, especially given how it came without warning.
Not everything went smoothly as it could have... I will give you that. But they have already said that green card holder will not be under the ban. So this issue has already been resolved. This is that case by case thing that was being referred too. An inconvenience it may be but it's not the end of the world.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-trailguide-updates-green-card-holders-will-not-be-blocked-1485734010-htmlstory.html
Post edited January 30, 2017 by BKGaming