It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Quake II needs no introduction – this 1997’s critically acclaimed first-person shooter and sequel to Quake has become a staple in the hearts of every FPS enthusiast, and, after all those years, still remains as an iconic title and a must-have addition to any gaming library.

From today onwards, when purchasing Quake II you’ll become the owner of not only the original, untouched version of the game that has been available for years, but also the newly released enhanced version of the game with improved visuals, all-new campaign content, enhanced multiplayer support, crossplay, controller support, and more.

Moreover, if you already had the original Quake II in your library, you’ll receive the enhanced version for free!

Check out all the goodness that the enhanced version brings and enjoy the timeless shooter once again!
Great package and we don't have to wait for it this time. Thank you!
Just got it in my country, it's awesome! Thx Bethesda and Nightdive!
high rated
Before anyone asks: achievements (13 total) are included. Thumbs up.
Ummm is this AI upscaled like some of the treatment the Mass Effect remaster? Can someone tell me? I want to know so I can make the choice whether to download it or not.
Hell yes!
Nice surprise - thanks a lot!
GOG.com: Moreover, if you already had the original Quake II in your library, you’ll receive the enhanced version for free!
A big thank you for this to... uhm... whoever is currently responsible for this IP.
We LOVE U GOG!
high rated
Quake II's my favorite Quake game, huge thanks to Bethesda/id and GOG for this update and content, timely release with other platforms, and making it freely available to previous customers. :)
Great! Thaaaaaaanks:D
Thanks, GOG, Bethesda, and everyone involved for such a free update on day 1!

I was almost going to buy the game on Steam, because I didn't want to wait as much as I did for the Quake 1 Enhanced version. ;)
Post edited August 11, 2023 by LGGOG
A new version of my all time favorite game? Yay!
I'm gonna buy the Switch version when it drops.
A pleasant surprise, indeed! :D Thank you Bethesda/id and GOG for bringing this enhanced update to our community! :)
I never played Quake I or II, but I originally purchased Quake I because the music was done by Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails.

I still have Quake I in a completely sealed box.
I've been playing this today, and I'm very satisfied. Lots of quality of life options. Lots of content. Lots of people playing online, because crossplay. LAN seems to be available without Galaxy.