It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - http://i.cubeupload.com/ewwFYt.png
**Edit: Assassin's Creed Director's Cut: http://i.cubeupload.com/DEZmjb.png
Enjoy :-)

*Edit: forgot to add system requirements
Post edited May 11, 2012 by delkir
Another World: http://i.cubeupload.com/Inhosq.png

Tried to recreate the retail cover, hope you like it :-)
Has anyone printed any of them and used them on real cases? Care to post any pictures?
Fifeldor: Has anyone printed any of them and used them on real cases? Care to post any pictures?
the first post has some images of fallout tactics on a real case
How about a ultima 8 dvd cover, anyone, Bueller, Bueller?
high rated
>>> Old Cover List <<<
This cover list will not contain any covers for games released after November 07, 2011. It is no longer being updated.
Up to date list can be found on Google Docs <span class="bold">-&gt;:: here ::&lt;-</span>
After looking this forum and the google docs i still cant find the cover for "Anachronox"
Is there already one made for it ?
Cause i want keep my collection with the "GOG" covers.

Thx
wEbAddEr
wEbAddEr a gog cover does not exist until now. I went ahead and made one. Link below, hope you and others find it useful.

Anachronox - http://i.cubeupload.com/JEnaq4.png

Ullmanst, I'll see about doing an Ultima 8 cover soonish.
Post edited May 12, 2012 by alostsol
Thank you Alostol!
alostsol: wEbAddEr a gog cover does not exist until now. I went ahead and made one. Link below, hope you and others find it useful.
Thx alostsol, great cover, this way all my burned gog dvd's have the same layout :)
It wasn't easy but I managed to convert the cover image list to XML format so I can use it with my downloader

Hopefully this list is also useful for other people
https://sites.google.com/site/gogdownloader/GOG_covers.xml
Has this been stickied? Because this is a great thread!

EDIT: Yeah, I guess so! Just gotta make sure people read the stickies, because I don't usually. :P

EDIT 2: To those who know the terminology: are these being made in 300 dpi? Because otherwise, they'll print out rather pixelated.
Post edited May 12, 2012 by tfishell
Well, unable to get to my project of building my computer today, but I was able to do my 1 per day making of a GOG game into a DVD. And I now have 8 or 9 or something and I must say, they look GREAT. Well, the outside looks great. lol The disk labelling is just very vanilla with titles at the top and GOG.COM at the bottom. I can't figure out how to do more than that.

I am so thankful for all who did these. And after doing this quite a few times now, I was wondering if I could add a suggestion. I know that may sound like I'm not grateful, but I swear I am. Very grateful. it's just I thought of a couple of things that I'd really love to see on all of the labels and was wondering if others felt the same way. If so, maybe someone could make a project of editing those two things into existing covers without having to do them over entirely.

But I would love to see the VERSION printed on every cover, and the problem, I don't know how you find that out without installing it and running it once to see. Maybe someone at GOG could help if there's interest. But I would love to see that added. Some of them have that info (All of the Fallouts did, for example), but most didn't.

And the other thing I would love to see on the label that is usually always available on the game card screen is the ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE of the game. My memory isn't the greatest, and sometimes when I'm looking at a title and description only I won't remember just how old the game is, and that's something I know I like to know. It helps me be mentally "prepared" for the shock of the "look" of the game if I know it was released in 1991 versus 2004. Know what I mean??? Guessing perhaps no one else cares about that but I would love to see that included on the covers as well.

Anyway, those two suggestions, just in case anyone might feel the same way. And again, I am very VERY grateful to all who have contributed to this effort. I've now got GREAT looking DVD's of my GREAT OLD GAMES from GOG and I don't have an artistic cell in my body. Only able to do that due to your generousity.

THANK YOU one and all.
OldFatGuy, surprisingly at the start I was very tempted to date the games by putting the year on the spine. But, I have only done maybe 10 covers total? and I ended up not doing it for the sake of keeping it uniform with the others.

As far as version numbers go. GOG as far as I know does a pretty good job releasing all their ggames to the newest possible update available.

I am almost finished with the Ultima 8 covers. I have a friend that will help touch up the covers themselves for those waiting on them.
OldFatGuy: But I would love to see the VERSION printed on every cover, and the problem, I don't know how you find that out without installing it and running it once to see. Maybe someone at GOG could help if there's interest. But I would love to see that added. Some of them have that info (All of the Fallouts did, for example), but most didn't.
My suggestion would be to leave the covers as they are, and add that information to the disk inside. Thus, should you ever need to replace the disk with an updated version (or have 2 versions on the same disk, especially for smaller games), you do not need to reprint the sleeve. Information on what versions the games are can be found at the wiki, usually at individual product pages.