It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Wolfpack869: Hello RenKalan, you can post the cover of Quake III: Gold?
Thanks a lot.
Quake III Gold
Post edited October 11, 2015 by RenKalan
Wolfpack869: Hello RenKalan, you can post the cover of Quake III: Gold?
Thanks a lot.
RenKalan: Quake III Gold
Beautiful,1000 thanks RenKalan :D
im not sure if its already been put up, my next request is Revenant
dawnpatrol: The unofficial GOG DVD covers site is up at gogcovers.com. RenKalan and I are still working to populate the old covers, but a good majority are there now.
Quite late, but thanks for the initiative, bookmarked! Cheers and +1s all around.
dawnpatrol: The unofficial GOG DVD covers site is up at gogcovers.com. RenKalan and I are still working to populate the old covers, but a good majority are there now.
HypersomniacLive: Quite late, but thanks for the initiative, bookmarked! Cheers and +1s all around.
Never is too late for the awesome work that RenKalan and dawnpatrol are doing! i just hope that more talented and uninterested guys/girls do the same that they are doing now,keep it up guys! +1 Rep for both of you like i do in every post you write!
Post edited October 10, 2015 by pcfan2013
HypersomniacLive: Quite late, but thanks for the initiative, bookmarked! Cheers and +1s all around.
pcfan2013: Never is too late for the awesome work that RenKalan and dawnpatrol are doing! i just hope that more talented and uninterested guys/girls do the same that they are doing now,keep it up guys! +1 Rep for both of you like i do in every post you write!
Thank you all for your nice words and warm support!

madchucky: im not sure if its already been put up, my next request is Revenant
Revenant
Revenant (alt. version)
Post edited October 11, 2015 by RenKalan
The Ultimate DOOM
DOOM II & Final DOOM
DOOM Collection
Greatness
Hey do you have a cover for "witcher 3 hearts of stone" ?
low rated
Hi RenKalan! thank you for all the new covers! when you have some time could you please make the cover of: Minecraft: Story Mode,thanks in advance!
Post edited October 26, 2015 by pcfan2013
Fallout Collection

Cholasina: Hey do you have a cover for "witcher 3 hearts of stone" ?
The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone
The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone (alt. version 1)
The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone (alt. version 2)

pcfan2013: Hi RenKalan! thank you for all the new covers! when you have some time could you please make the cover of: Minecraft: Story Mode,thanks in advance!
Minecraft: Story Mode

You can also find all my covers collected here.

gogcovers.com
high rated
gogcovers is fixed - yay! A continued thanks RK & DP!
That minecraft cover is very nice, almost makes me want to buy the game just to have the cover.
Hi RenKalan,

The text in your covers are so nicely aligned in a square box.

I'm wondering how you do that?

Hope you can help me.
dawnpatrol: That minecraft cover is very nice, almost makes me want to buy the game just to have the cover.
Thanks! I think the game looks pretty good too. I used to play a lot of the original Minecraft and loved it. Now it has a story? Sounds good!

Jonathan_The_Gamer: Hi RenKalan,

The text in your covers are so nicely aligned in a square box.

I'm wondering how you do that?

Hope you can help me.
You can align text using the "Justify" alignment from the text tools or text format. Have a look at the attached files.
Is this what you're looking for?
Attachments:
gimp.png (17 Kb)