It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wpegg: Oh please give me a link to that website!
DarzaR: They are different communities who hate(?) eachother(?). I need some information first. What exactly website do you mean?
I would like to know who is corrupting Prince Harry to put him on the Russian throne.
DarzaR: They are different communities who hate(?) eachother(?). I need some information first. What exactly website do you mean?
wpegg: I would like to know who is corrupting Prince Harry to put him on the Russian throne.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1383100/Former-Kremlin-diplomat-calls-Prince-Harry-vacant-throne.html#ixzz1LMQCeWTs , most other sources are russian, so im not sure what they are of real use for you. And they are mostly social-network based i guess, so dont expect hilarious webdesign features anyway.
wpegg: I would like to know who is corrupting Prince Harry to put him on the Russian throne.
DarzaR: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1383100/Former-Kremlin-diplomat-calls-Prince-Harry-vacant-throne.html#ixzz1LMQCeWTs , most other sources are russian, so im not sure what they are of real use for you. And they are mostly social-network based i guess, so dont expect hilarious webdesign features anyway.
Thankyou. I believe I can solve one of your conspiracy theories for you. There is a man called Paul Dacre. He is a particularly extremist news editor that likes to shock, or simply surprise people into buying his paper. I suggest you read up on him to understand that that story was in part in jest, and in part a part of his instanity.
DarzaR: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1383100/Former-Kremlin-diplomat-calls-Prince-Harry-vacant-throne.html#ixzz1LMQCeWTs , most other sources are russian, so im not sure what they are of real use for you. And they are mostly social-network based i guess, so dont expect hilarious webdesign features anyway.
wpegg: Thankyou. I believe I can solve one of your conspiracy theories for you. There is a man called Paul Dacre. He is a particularly extremist news editor that likes to shock, or simply surprise people into buying his paper. I suggest you read up on him to understand that that story was in part in jest, and in part a part of his instanity.
What you exactly mean by "my conspiracy theories" now, and which one you can solve? I hope it doesnt connected with this Dailymail article, as its just the English example of this stuff, its not the single mention of this entirely. If you mean something else, id follow you explanations with joy.
wpegg: Thankyou. I believe I can solve one of your conspiracy theories for you. There is a man called Paul Dacre. He is a particularly extremist news editor that likes to shock, or simply surprise people into buying his paper. I suggest you read up on him to understand that that story was in part in jest, and in part a part of his instanity.
DarzaR: What you exactly mean by "my conspiracy theories" now, and which one you can solve? I hope it doesnt connected with this Dailymail article, as its just the English example of this stuff, its not the single mention of this entirely. If you mean something else, id follow you explanations with joy.
Prince Harry has no intentions on the Russian throne. That was my reference to the consipiracy theory. I was suggesting that the very deluded editor that runs that magazine, which suggested about Prince Harry, was not worth hearing.
wpegg: Prince Harry has no intentions on the Russian throne. That was my reference to the consipiracy theory. I was suggesting that the very deluded editor that runs that magazine, which suggested about Prince Harry, was not worth hearing.
1. Did you read the article? 2. How come it somehow become "my conspiracy", my exact words, because i damn need to improve my language skills. In short - why you are now disproving something, what was claimed only by you?
Just reading a bit from the beginnings of the crisis as it was discussed here from one month ago. And so much happened since then.

Shadow0603: ...
Trilarion: In principle Yanukovich should already be facing trials because of existing anti corruption laws (if they exist). It shouldn't be a task for the opposition to help him out of office. Obviously everything that is democratic is very weak in the Ukraine. A failed state. We have a chance to help there, mostly financial in case they do the right thing. Ukraine is very close to germany, just one country away. We have to help the democracy and fight the corruption and save people from getting killed. That is what I would demand as principle guided behavior. I hope it comes across as non too propaganda misled talk. :)
Shadow0603: Well, Germany can occupy Ukraine and bring the light of democracy, but I doubt that you ready to pay the price:).
What an allegation. But well, it was half true, occupation was guessed right, only occupying country was the wrong one.

On the other hand the coming weeks have the risk of it getting even worse. I heard today that russian troops concentrate on the border to Ukraine. It may be propaganda or just conincidence but it also may be the very first beginning of a war. My estimation now is that Putin might be crazy enough to try such a thing.

But we will get to know.

Did I already say that I'm scared. I guess I mentioned that later in this thread about one or two times. And in this context I couldn't care less for Crimea or what happens there as long as Russia doesn't attack somewhere else. Maybe that is the goal of the whole thing or maybe not.
It's very funny to me to realize we're just playthings of big countries. And that it's mostly animal farm logic when independence is concerned: some people can declare independence yet some can't. When it was cool to rip apart my country nobody even mentioned our territorial integrity yet now Ukraine's territory is sacrosanct :D
dr.zli: It's very funny to me to realize we're just playthings of big countries. And that it's mostly animal farm logic when independence is concerned: some people can declare independence yet some can't. When it was cool to rip apart my country nobody even mentioned our territorial integrity yet now Ukraine's territory is sacrosanct :D
I think "funny" is not a right word for such things.
Oh so I saw this article in the news about the new Crimean attorney general.... *rubs sweat from forehead*
Post edited March 24, 2014 by Crosmando
dr.zli: It's very funny to me to realize we're just playthings of big countries. And that it's mostly animal farm logic when independence is concerned: some people can declare independence yet some can't. When it was cool to rip apart my country nobody even mentioned our territorial integrity yet now Ukraine's territory is sacrosanct :D
AzureKite: I think "funny" is not a right word for such things.
After 25 years of civil wars, social and economic collapse injustice and fear I think it's just right.
dr.zli: When it was cool to rip apart my country nobody even mentioned our territorial integrity yet now Ukraine's territory is sacrosanct :D
One of the things to take into consideration there is that the UK, US, and Russia had all signed an agreement to to respect and protect Ukraine's territorial sovereignty in exchange Ukraine giving up its arsenal of nuclear weapons (which were left over from when it was part of the USSR). There's a big worry that with Russia flat out wiping its ass with that agreement and the UK and US not doing much to stop it the likelihood of any other countries making similar agreements drops dramatically, and on the contrary it seems to send the message that the only way for smaller countries to avoid being pushed around by the larger ones is for them to have a nuclear arsenal.
dr.zli: When it was cool to rip apart my country nobody even mentioned our territorial integrity yet now Ukraine's territory is sacrosanct :D
It wasn't cool, at no point in time. However, two different situations, only one including ethnical cleansing. I won't claim who did what, where, when and why nor point around with the finger of blame, because there's way too much dirt on each side. But Serbia picking up the role of the victim, isn't really.... fitting.... either.
Siannah: It wasn't cool, at no point in time. However, two different situations, only one including ethnical cleansing. I won't claim who did what, where, when and why nor point around with the finger of blame, because there's way too much dirt on each side. But Serbia picking up the role of the victim, isn't really.... fitting.... either.
During Yugoslav civil war all sides did their fair share of ethnic cleansing, murder and rape. Serbian people is victim as much as any other.
But that's not relevant here, relevant fact is that the same scenario happens in Ukraine - Russia wants to grab a hold of strategic ports and resources for their country because pro-kremlin regime is done for. Referendum is organized without the consent of central government and Crimea is now independent.
If that's wrong in your book then we should just bring back former republics back into Yugoslavia and/or Kosovo into Serbia :D
What bothers me are double standards: if that behavior is bad then by all means don't make precedents, all animals are equal.
Only thing is, breakdown of Yugoslavia and independence of Kosovo happen to be good for the west so they're cool. Crimean independence is bad for them so west is not cool with it.
Only thing is - they can't do anything now because they already sent the message to all separatists in the world that it's cool to ignore central government and go for it.
Siannah: It wasn't cool, at no point in time. However, two different situations, only one including ethnical cleansing. I won't claim who did what, where, when and why nor point around with the finger of blame, because there's way too much dirt on each side. But Serbia picking up the role of the victim, isn't really.... fitting.... either.
dr.zli: During Yugoslav civil war all sides did their fair share of ethnic cleansing, murder and rape. Serbian people is victim as much as any other.
But that's not relevant here, relevant fact is that the same scenario happens in Ukraine - Russia wants to grab a hold of strategic ports and resources for their country because pro-kremlin regime is done for. Referendum is organized without the consent of central government and Crimea is now independent.
If that's wrong in your book then we should just bring back former republics back into Yugoslavia and/or Kosovo into Serbia :D
What bothers me are double standards: if that behavior is bad then by all means don't make precedents, all animals are equal.
Only thing is, breakdown of Yugoslavia and independence of Kosovo happen to be good for the west so they're cool. Crimean independence is bad for them so west is not cool with it.
Only thing is - they can't do anything now because they already sent the message to all separatists in the world that it's cool to ignore central government and go for it.
One correction - Crimea didn't become independent. The most ridiculous and law-breaking thing they did is that they held an illegitimate referendum (cannot be initiated not on national level), which gave no choice (become part of Russia now or become almost independent and become part of Russia later) and moved Crimea from one country into another.