It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
https://www.rt.com/news/377387-russia-crimea-ukraine-trump/

It looks like that Donald J. Trump drastically changed his opinion on situation with Ukraine's demands to "return" Crimean peninsula and all it's residents, who expressed no desire to live with Ukraine's pro-USA government (coup was directed from American embassy; it's leaders constantly were visiting it for further instuctions), which seized power in an anticonstitutional coup. As a result, referendum was held on 14.03.2014 in Crimea peninsula: people decided to leave Ukraine and asked Russian government for Crimea to be part of Russian Federation.
Is there any gog users from Ukraine? I would like to hear what the current status is now. Is the conflict between Ukraine and Russia frozen for now? Is there still a possibillity for country Ukraine to get its annexed lands?
low rated
kmcoolice: Is there any gog users from Ukraine? I would like to hear what the current status is now. Is the conflict between Ukraine and Russia frozen for now? Is there still a possibillity for country Ukraine to get its annexed lands?
Does Crimea counts as Ukraine? XD
You see, current Ukrainian administration were Obama's puppets and they wholeheartedly support Hillary Cuntling, even started campaign against Trump during presidential elections in US. And since Trump won, he "probably" very skeptical about helping people who have worked against him.
So Ukraine gets well deserved and much needed help in form of nothing.
Without that "informational and financial help" Russian invasions which used to happen twice a week suddenly stopped.
As for "possibility"...
This is how current Ukrainian president was met in Crimea in 2014, before Ukraine went batshit crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmILJ360CG4
Now, after food, water, and energy blockade, killing relatives on north, a person from Kiev coming to Crimea and saying "now you are Ukrainians again" would be stoned to death.
low rated
kmcoolice: Is there any gog users from Ukraine? I would like to hear what the current status is now. Is the conflict between Ukraine and Russia frozen for now? Is there still a possibillity for country Ukraine to get its annexed lands?
No, there is no and never was any possibility for Ukraine to get any lands.
On the contrary, there are good chances to lose some lands in favor of Poland, for example. There are other claimants as well.

It is a natural process for such artificially inflated by USSR's resources/land (for lands they should thank Lenin (we all know how they treat him now, by destroying his monuments, yeah); for resources - Khruschov, Brezhnev, etc) country as Ukraine.
Without USSR/Russia's economical support this country will transform into something it was always meant to be.
If you'll attach fifth leg to the dog, that leg won't do any good and eventually will detach/dry out. So this is what is going on with Ukraine. Natural process. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope Russia will stop giving them any money (gas transit money first and foremost). Enough of these Frankensteins-"countries".
I haven't been paying any attention to it lately. So what is going on right now? Is one side winning? Did one side win? Did it end with no victors?
Post edited September 06, 2017 by macuahuitlgog
low rated
macuahuitlgog: I haven't been paying any attention to it lately. So what is going on right now? Is one side winning? Did one side win? Did it end with no victors?
Trump wants to give lethal weapons to Ukraine's Nazi-regime.
Putin says Rebels might give weapons to enemies of USA *somewhere*.

This kind of stuff.
So there is a stalemate?
low rated
macuahuitlgog: So there is a stalemate?
No, it's a matter of trading. USA wanted to trade Ukraine for Syria, but Russia refused.
Now it is being used by USA as a distraction for Russia from other problems.
macuahuitlgog: So there is a stalemate?
Worse. It is active stalemate. Lots of bloodshed without any gains for either side. Constant attempts at declaring "ceasefire" fail the same minute they were declared (because sides are not interested in truce, they want mutually exclusive things tnd treat each other as existential enemies).
An article about Ukraine:
Why Tolerating the Kiev Regime Is Dangerous for Russia
low rated
What I still didn't get: Why does the Ukranian population let themselves get drawn into this mess? What is there to gain for either side? Does it make any difference in their day-to-day lifes where their country "belongs to"? How exactly did this start on the local level and why?

I seem to miss the practical side of all that, it looks like a jumbled political mess with people being thrown into chaos and death for virtual/political reasons.

To me it looks as if there were some strange people going all Russia fanboy and starting to riot for no good/real reason and get used by Russia. How did that actually start? With Russian agent provocateurs? With some backwards UDSSR freaks out of their own volition?

Everything one gets to read about all this seems extremely threadbare (fadenscheinig).
Klumpen0815: Everything one gets to read about all this seems extremely threadbare (fadenscheinig).
"Fadenscheinig" in this case = based on flimsy argumentation.
Klumpen0815: What I still didn't get: Why does the Ukranian population let themselves get drawn into this mess? What is there to gain for either side? Does it make any difference in their day-to-day lifes where their country "belongs to"? How exactly did this start on the local level and why?

I seem to miss the practical side of all that, it looks like a jumbled political mess with people being thrown into chaos and death for virtual/political reasons.

To me it looks as if there were some strange people going all Russia fanboy and starting to riot for no good/real reason and get used by Russia. How did that actually start? With Russian agent provocateurs? With some backwards UDSSR freaks out of their own volition?

Everything one gets to read about all this seems extremely threadbare (fadenscheinig).
Tell me something, do you think it was a Buk missile that brought down the Malaysian airliner?
Klumpen0815: *snip*
Here, this could be of interest to you: KenFM zeigt: Regime-Change in der Ukraine? Dr. Daniele Ganser im Kino Babylon Berlin
Although, it doesn't support your point of view...
low rated
Klumpen0815: What I still didn't get: Why does the Ukranian population let themselves get drawn into this mess? What is there to gain for either side? Does it make any difference in their day-to-day lifes where their country "belongs to"? How exactly did this start on the local level and why?
If you are talking about ukranian population, it all started with lots of propaganda about Greate Ukranian People opressed by Evil Russians since, well... aparently since decline of Kievan Rus'. And this kind of rethorics was going for decades.
And of cause, eventually, after continuously being told that they are better then russians and russians are evil, ukranians started to believe it.
Klumpen0815: To me it looks as if there were some strange people going all Russia fanboy and starting to riot for no good/real reason and get used by Russia. How did that actually start? With Russian agent provocateurs? With some backwards UDSSR freaks out of their own volition?
See? All your talk is that Evil Russians are to blame. Why?
Post edited September 06, 2017 by LootHunter