It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wow, a lot of work and creativity went into this, well done! I hope I can participate as I love a good treasure hunt and giggle. thanks for keeping it fun and light. cheers!
Cool idea! Now I only have to make the time to play on Saturday (difficult, since I have to be on stage in the evening). But good luck to all players, and many thanks for running this cool treasure hunt, Tallima!
Lifthrasil: Cool idea! Now I only have to make the time to play on Saturday (difficult, since I have to be on stage in the evening). But good luck to all players, and many thanks for running this cool treasure hunt, Tallima!
Are you a musician?
trentonlf: Don't sweat it, you'll get there, I have upvoted all your posts ;)
REDVWIN: Thank you trentonlf! Currently at 22... It is feasable now if I keep participating. :)

REDVWIN
Just 1 more rep to go! You can do it! :)

-------------------------------------------------

So, what games are you guys most excited to win?

I think Grimrock 2, The Last Federation and Expeditions would be at the top of my list. But all of them look like great games.
Tallima: So, what games are you guys most excited to win?

I think Grimrock 2, The Last Federation and Expeditions would be at the top of my list. But all of them look like great games.
For me, it's The Masterplan. I'm a sucker for squad-based tactics.
Post edited June 25, 2015 by mrkgnao
REDVWIN: Thank you trentonlf! Currently at 22... It is feasable now if I keep participating. :)

REDVWIN
Tallima: Just 1 more rep to go! You can do it! :)

-------------------------------------------------

So, what games are you guys most excited to win?

Both The Last Federation and Shadowgate.... maybe Shadowgate quite a bit more.... I played it on the NES and had curiosity of this new iteration.

I now have just reached enough Rep to participate. Thank you all, see you on Saturday! :D

REDVWIN
Lifthrasil: Cool idea! Now I only have to make the time to play on Saturday (difficult, since I have to be on stage in the evening). But good luck to all players, and many thanks for running this cool treasure hunt, Tallima!
Tallima: Are you a musician?
No. I'm acting. We are playing Richard III by Shakespeare. (I'm Tyrrel, Richard's loyal henchman, who does all the murdering for him).
Tallima: Are you a musician?
Lifthrasil: No. I'm acting. We are playing Richard III by Shakespeare. (I'm Tyrrel, Richard's loyal henchman, who does all the murdering for him).
Awesome! Good luck with the leg-breaking and all!

I did a lot of acting when I was younger, but I could never pull off Elizabethan English. You peeps impress me.
REDVWIN: I now have just reached enough Rep to participate. Thank you all, see you on Saturday! :D

REDVWIN
Yay! Tomorrow's the day!
Post edited June 26, 2015 by Tallima
If anyone is expecting to play on Twitch, let us know. It could be good fun to watch.
I will probably have to pass. We're having a day trip to San Francisco tomorrow. I'll give it a whirl when I return, but I expect by then the codes will be gone. Good luck to all. And thank you again, Tallima, for your initiative.
mrkgnao: I will probably have to pass. We're having a day trip to San Francisco tomorrow. I'll give it a whirl when I return, but I expect by then the codes will be gone. Good luck to all. And thank you again, Tallima, for your initiative.
Hmmm... I hope you get the chance to play.

Anyway, enjoy your day trip!

REDVWIN
Tallima: If anyone is expecting to play on Twitch, let us know. It could be good fun to watch.
I might get twitchy when I play.
mrkgnao: I will probably have to pass. We're having a day trip to San Francisco tomorrow. I'll give it a whirl when I return, but I expect by then the codes will be gone. Good luck to all. And thank you again, Tallima, for your initiative.
You west coast folk tend to not get any good luck for my treasure hunts. They just start so early. But there may still be games left when you get back.
Tallima: If anyone is expecting to play on Twitch, let us know. It could be good fun to watch.
bler144: I might get twitchy when I play.
If so, post us a link.

We start in 18 minutes!
Post edited June 27, 2015 by Tallima
Ooh, I'll join in again! I didn't notice this thread until a day ago, and haven't had time to post since, so sorry for the short notice :) It's given me something to look forward to at the end of a rather tough week, so thanks for arranging it.
Post edited June 27, 2015 by pi4t
pi4t: Ooh, I'll join in again! I didn't notice this thread until a day ago, and haven't had time to post since, so sorry for the short notice :) It's given me something to look forward to at the end of a rather tough week, so thanks for arranging it.
Anyone can play. No sign-up required.

WE ARE GO!

Download the game here:

http://bit.ly/1NmFUa6

You will have a some .dat files and an .exe file. Just run the .exe file and you'll be good to go. No install required. I recommend running as admin, but I was able to successfully beat it on my system without running on admin.

If you have tech support questions, ask them here.

Good luck!
Post edited June 27, 2015 by Tallima