It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
monkeydelarge: Another one of tinyE's donkeys of war. Tell me, what is phase 2?
javihyuga: I couldn't decide if you were either a troll or just mentally handicapped. Thanks for clarifying!
Coming from someone who is obviously the product of incest, bad genes, poor upbringing with an avatar that makes you look like a retarded 8 year old child. Tu madre es una estupida.
Cyraxpt: You get 1 rep each 24h if you post, how is that a fallacy?
gunsynd: That's what I said,maybe you need to read the two posts correctly.
Was confused with the 2 separated posts, still he is right, if you post enough you get rep and we have a saying here (not sure how it translates to enlish) de grão a grão enche a galinha o papo, it would be something like "grain by grain the chicken fills her belly".
Cyraxpt: You get 1 rep each 24h if you post, how is that a fallacy?
I lied, I'm already back.
This thread is too tasty.
Well, also poisonous, because everyone seems mad now.
Fear gas maybe? XD
Post edited July 30, 2015 by phaolo
Cyraxpt: Was confused with the 2 separated posts, still he is right, if you post enough you get rep and we have a saying here (not sure how it translates to enlish) de grão a grão enche a galinha o papo, it would be something like "grain by grain the chicken fills her belly".
Well,it goes down a lot faster than going up.And as I said only the very popular get uprated.
mrmarioanonym: Tits Tits ass ass!

Now that i have your attention mods,

stop ignoring the bullying that is going on.
If you really want to learn the art of the troll then you should start talking to yourself on a regular basis, pretend your Dorn Il-Khan, crank one out to the sears catalog every night, sign your name backwards and draw a vag next to where it says sex on job applications, and have over 15 gog accounts.

If you can do all that, I will consider training you. If not then get an everything bagel with cream cheese and starting having a whole lotta sex with fat chicks.
mrmarioanonym: Tits Tits ass ass!

Now that i have your attention mods,

stop ignoring the bullying that is going on.
valdaintheking: If you really want to learn the art of the troll then you should start talking to yourself on a regular basis, pretend your Dorn Il-Khan, crank one out to the sears catalog every night, sign your name backwards and draw a vag next to where it says sex on job applications, and have over 15 gog accounts.

If you can do all that, I will consider training you. If not then get an everything bagel with cream cheese and starting having a whole lotta sex with fat chicks.
do I have to take sex-ed with the ever-famous but elusive "yo momma"?
low rated
phaolo: Calm down, I simply didn't see his post.. where is it, I cannot find it.
real.geizterfahr: That's what he's talking about:
real.geizterfahr: Seriously now, I'm done with you, monkey. You like GOG because it's the only place where you're "allowed" to insult people. That's great. I hope you enjoy your time here until you someday meet someone who's not as indifferent to your crap as I am. Too bad you're not from the UK :P
real.geizterfahr:
Thanks for showing the world, how much you hate freedom of speech. The UK is trying to make 1984 come true and you support this... You are sick in the head.
Post edited July 30, 2015 by monkeydelarge
phaolo: I lied, I'm already back.
Also poisonous, because everyone is mad now.
Fear gas? XD
Civil war, it's part of human nature.

gunsynd: Well,it goes down a lot faster than going up.And as I said only the very popular get uprated.
Obviously the system is broken and can be abused either way, there's a reason why many websites removed it or at least the downvoting.
phaolo: I lied, I'm already back.
Also poisonous, because everyone is mad now.
Fear gas? XD
Cyraxpt: Civil war, it's part of human nature.

gunsynd: Well,it goes down a lot faster than going up.And as I said only the very popular get uprated.
Cyraxpt: Obviously the system is broken and can be abused either way, there's a reason why many websites removed it or at least the downvoting.
I don't think down voting would be around if the down voter was identified when doing it.
Scenario (As in this post down voted by gunsynd.)
monkeydelarge: Coming from someone who is obviously the product of incest, bad genes, poor upbringing with an avatar that makes you look like a retarded 8 year old child. Tu madre es una estupida.
I would have expected more from a wannabe troll kiddie.

But then again, you had already made clear that you were only stupid and that answering something cleverish would be a real challenge, so not a real disappoinment.

But then again, as an honest question, why that spanish bit? It really made me laugh and all, but I am curious what inspired you to insert that spanish fragment on your typical internet's tough guy response?
valdaintheking: If you really want to learn the art of the troll then you should start talking to yourself on a regular basis, pretend your Dorn Il-Khan, crank one out to the sears catalog every night, sign your name backwards and draw a vag next to where it says sex on job applications, and have over 15 gog accounts.

mrmarioanonym: do I have to take sex-ed with the ever-famous but elusive "yo momma"?
You might have to do that.

I will also admit there is nothing wrong with the title of this thread ;)
gunsynd: I don't think down voting would be around if the down voter was identified when doing it.
Scenario (As in this post down voted by gunsynd.)
You think? Because i can imagine seeing:

This post down voted by Screwyoubro
This post down voted by Screwyoubro2
This post down voted by Hahagotyou
This post down voted by lulzswagger
This post down voted by alsadjsad
This post down voted by zzzzzzzz
This post down voted by Screwyoubro3
etc.
low rated
monkeydelarge: Coming from someone who is obviously the product of incest, bad genes, poor upbringing with an avatar that makes you look like a retarded 8 year old child. Tu madre es una estupida.
javihyuga: I would have expected more from a wannabe troll kiddie.

But then again, you had already made clear that you were only stupid and that answering something cleverish would be a real challenge, so not a real disappoinment.

But then again, as an honest question, why that spanish bit? It really made me laugh and all, but I am curious what inspired you to insert that spanish fragment on your typical internet's tough guy response?
Everything you say is garbage because you are garbage. Because you are either a hypocrite or a narcissistic dickhead with double standards. You are scum. The best part of you, ran down the crack of your mother's ass and ended up as brown stain on the mattress.

It's funny that people who claim to be against harassment and bullying are harassing and bullying me(by down reping) my posts. Is there a shortage of mirrors?
Post edited July 30, 2015 by monkeydelarge
monkeydelarge: [#@%&]
Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you! >:)==]
monkeydelarge: Everything you say is garbage because you are garbage. Because you are either a hypocrite or a narcissistic dickhead with double standards. You are scum. The best part of you, ran down the crack of your mother's ass and ended up as brown stain on the mattress.

It's funny that people who claim to be against harassment and bullying are harassing and bullying me(by down reping) my posts. Is there a shortage of mirrors?
You still didn't answer my question. That and the PM is now really intriguing. What does inspire someone to go and google translate some shit in another language?

And I am not a dickhead with double standards, just a dickhead. I made a simple joke (not really offensive nor aimed at you honestly), and you start spewing shit at me. So what am I to do but laugh and downvote? You PM me more cryptic stuff and I laugh and downvote you some more. But not because of morals. I downvoted you because you are a pathetic kiddie who is insulting everybody, both on the forums and via PM. And I underline the -ed, because you are so sad and boring it is no fun anymore.

So yes, go and answer this with a new dose of messing with my genes and calling my mother a whore. Add among those lines some fallacies based on wrong premises, whose only logical intention is to add some feeder to what your average post is. Innovate and call me a cocksucker. Or do the intelligent thing and ignore this pointless chain of meaningless shit, because you know nobody actually cares about your retarded answers and will only play ball until they get bored.

But if you do answer, please explain that urge to translate into spanish.