It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

haydenaurion: Man I REALLY overthought the hint, lol. :D
Gotcha :D
JudasIscariot: Gotcha :D
Indeed, though i'm glad the X series is here as i've been interested since hearing about it years ago.
I've always been intrigued by the X series and now I see, that X3 even has a Linux port and looks breathtaking.
So tempting...
Congrats to the winner ! And very nice release GOG :)
Klumpen0815: I've always been intrigued by the X series and now I see, that X3 even has a Linux port and looks breathtaking.
So tempting...
How to resist to SPACESHIPS !!
Post edited November 09, 2015 by Splatsch
Yep, me too. Who would have thought that the solution is such a obvious one (except the winner dmsoxid of course)

I wanted it to be "Booze Tycoon" so much! ^^
congrats dmsoxid for a well guessed hint :)
Emob78: I can only assume that the REAL winner comment is eluding to a much larger hint that has yet to be announced. Am I right or am I right? Right... right...
JudasIscariot: No Hint otherwise I would've announced it as such :) Sometimes a cigar is a cigar :)
And sometimes it's an Oval Office sex toy.

Hentai / sleazy manga / more dating sims confirmed!
Will we get a new Hint soon?
Fake hint: BURNING LOVE!
JudasIscariot: No Hint otherwise I would've announced it as such :) Sometimes a cigar is a cigar :)
HereForTheBeer: And sometimes it's an Oval Office sex toy.

Yay! :D

aaaand now you've got me thinking that 'Oval Office' would really work as a euphemism for a... well let's just say 'oval orifice' :-D

Fever_Discordia: aaaand now you've got me thinking that 'Oval Office' would really work as a euphemism for a... well let's just say 'oval orifice' :-D
I always thought it was officially renamed to "Oral Office" after Monica Lewinsky. ;-)
Fever_Discordia: aaaand now you've got me thinking that 'Oval Office' would really work as a euphemism for a... well let's just say 'oval orifice' :-D
Geralt_of_Rivia: I always thought it was officially renamed to "Oral Office" after Monica Lewinsky. ;-)
or even 'Oral Orifice' Maybe if there was a prez with a really think southern drawl...
New hint please!
2015-09-04 - 2015-09-10 Witcher sale
2015-09-11 - 2015-09-18 Indie Pinata sale

2015-10-28 - 2015-11-02 Witcher sale as part of Halloween Monster Hunt promo
2015-11-04 - 2015-11-15 Big Fall Sale 2015

2015-11-24 - 2015-11-29 Witcher sale as part of Only On GOG promo
Future: ???