It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gamefood: Congrats to Barry!

@Judas: That "Blerb" was a challenging hint... More of dat sort! :D
JudasIscariot: I'm working on one but not sure how to go about it since the surprise coming soon-ish is quite the surprise and I want no spoilers at all :D
Remember Judas said This ^ about this week's hint and 2 Anno games isn't that big a surprise given that the first one was recently release so maybe more surprises later this week? Tomorrow?
Post edited August 12, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
svmariscal: Maybe it's literally two years? as in 1701 & 1503?
A winner is you :D

Grats on getting this week's Enigmatic Hint, please check your private chat messages for a code :)
muntdefems: "Couple" doesn't necessarily mean "two", but "several". I guess it's a typical English-Spanish false friend. :P

But I think you've got a point here, so I'll guess phroot's series: 3079, 3089 and 4089.
Hahahaha, serves me right for being a smartass!

Congrats, svmariscal!!!
JudasIscariot: I'm working on one but not sure how to go about it since the surprise coming soon-ish is quite the surprise and I want no spoilers at all :D
Fever_Discordia: Remember Judas said This ^ about this week's hint and 2 Anno games isn't that big a surprise given that the first one was recently release so maybe more surprises later this week? Tomorrow?
Maybe. The Twitch schedule does have two release streams for Thursday and two for Friday next week, so if we were to get a new publisher (like Bethesda, for example) or something else huge that would fit together with it. Still, I kind of suspect that Judas just unintentionally over-hyped this one.

EDIT: Looking at what Judas said again, it does seem like three days would have been referred to as "coming soon" rather than "coming soon-ish". So maybe the big surprise is next week, and since no spoilers were wanted we got a hint for something entirely different instead.
Post edited August 12, 2015 by Marioface5
blotunga: I was hoping for something bigger after all the hype about GOG working for years to get these...
Admittedly I have to concur, although I did wishlist both releases. They look pretty nice.
JudasIscariot: A winner is you :D

Grats on getting this week's Enigmatic Hint, please check your private chat messages for a code :)
First time I solve a hint, wooooO! Thank you ;)
The latest Anno probably covers 1,500-2000 votes so good going there, though admittedly I too got my hopes up too high. ;)

"The bearded guy in the video" was talking about RPGs so not these.
JudasIscariot: A winner is you :D

svmariscal: First time I solve a hint, wooooO! Thank you ;)
Congratulations svmariscal :D
Congrats! This release also mean AC series, Far Cry 3, From Dust and couple other games from Ubisoft in future, I think.
aluinie: Daggerfall would be nice and Arena as well as the Fallouts
DF and Arena have been officially freeware for ages now.
aluinie: Daggerfall would be nice and Arena as well as the Fallouts
dick1982: DF and Arena have been officially freeware for ages now.
Aye i knwo but i would buy them if they contained all the manuals and extra stuff such as soundtrack.
BillyMaysFan59: Admittedly I have to concur, although I did wishlist both releases. They look pretty nice.
Same :)
Hehe, pretty well guessed, congrats! :)
Will there be a new Hint?
IronArcturus: Will there be a new Hint?
If not, we still have this "other one" lying around here somewhere yet unsolved ;)