It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You, Hero, Fetch!
.....Don't have a clue ;D

Some sort of RPG I'm guessing though, or adventure.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by JinseiNGC224
Hmm DLC Quest would kind of fit but be disappointing

Hero Quest (the Games Workshop boardgame based one) would be a bit doubtful because of licensing

Titan Quest we are expecting but not sure how it fits - 'Titan' sounds like 'Titles'?
Post edited March 28, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
JinseiNGC224: .....not a clue XD
Too many clues, each one less likely than the other.

Here, have a look at the FetchQuest page on TVTropes.

Warning. Link to TVTropes above. Productivity may take a nosedive, and you may need help escaping the tab hell.

Edit: And here's another page about QuestGivers. Same warning as before applies.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by JMich
Clearly, it's Skyrim.
Ooh saying that about Hero Quest - it WAS originally published by Gremlin Graphics and their old stuff HAS been turning up on Steam Published by 'KISS Ltd' so maybe...
*laughing*

Bra-freaking-vo. Emmy-worthy acting going on there.

Titan Quest would be excellent and make sense with Nordic coming here, but I don't know if it really fits.
Maybe the Mass Effect with Bring down the Sky.

Anyway it was something published with 5 cd's
Post edited March 28, 2014 by v1989
tfishell: *laughing*

Bra-freaking-vo. Emmy-worthy acting going on there.

Titan Quest would be excellent and make sense with Nordic coming here, but I don't know if it really fits.
"TET on quest" :-/
My guess:

It's a game where a guy in a dark robe, with an exclamation mark above his head, gives a hero a fetch quest or two. Also I would suspect stone, dungeony type walls play as part of some interiors, as they show in the hint.

I feel like it would be an easy one, but I have no clue.
Fever_Discordia: Ooh saying that about Hero Quest - it WAS originally published by Gremlin Graphics and their old stuff HAS been turning up on Steam Published by 'KISS Ltd' so maybe...
What stuff? Are you referring to Soul Bringer?

Telika: "TET on quest" :-/
Ha ha ha, you may well be right! :D

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/402/?snr=1_5_9__403 has some odd pricing going on. I wonder how GOG will handle this, as they wouldn't leave an expansion out, right? Maybe it will be Titan Quest Gold, and will automatically be $19.99, but without the German language, unfortunately.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by tfishell
v1989:
5 CD's is probably money, but what had 5 CDs?

Edit: Along with the other hints.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by ShadowWulfe
v1989:
ShadowWulfe: 5 CD's is probably money, but what had 5 CDs?
I think it means it was old game, which was released in form of 5 cd OR it is fifth game of series.
v1989:
Blues Brothers had plenty of CDs ;-)
zeffyr: Blues Brothers had plenty of CDs ;-)
I thought those were vinyls...